crossing jordan

kev

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 12:53 pm
I loved the role played by jill hennessey in law and order my fav cop show ever.

however, last night I watched crossing jordan, what a load of crap, not, I hasten to add because of anything that ms. hennessey did, but because of the sheer silliness of the story.

Why do T.V. writers think that forensic experts go out in the field and do the cops job for them.

Quincy, (which has to be the biggest load of tripe in T.V. history) had a supervisor, who in twenty five years never got anything right, and yet questioned every move that quincy ever made.

My question is this, how could a person this ******* stupid ever get to supervise anything, even a whelk stall,

but for some reason they keep giving us this nonsense, why?

surely for professional writers it has to be just as easy to come up with a fresh idea doesn't it???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 978 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 01:19 pm
Laughing I loved Jill Hennesey in L & O as well, and a Canadian to boot! Crossing Jordan just sucks though...now we are just getting MI5 here, which I hear is popular in Britain. We liked it, but parts did feel a tad Americanized, compared to shows like Cracker, and Rebus.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 01:46 pm
We love to hate our bosses. It wouldn't be very entertaining if the boss was always right. One of the most common feelings among workers is that their boss is an idiot who knows nothing about the job the employee really does.
0 Replies