Favorite TV Show

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 04:00 pm
I'm not dissing it, Chai. It's one of the few things I tune in regularly for. I'm just mentioning it because I know Gus is quality junk collector like myself.
0 Replies

YellowMustard

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 03:12 pm
I only caught some of Army Wives this week, but DAMN Catherine Bell is lookin good, I think she went from an 11 to a 13 from last season to this season!! Who's everyone elses favorites??
ChocoChipper

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 02:20 pm
@YellowMustard,
I have been absolutely obsessed with Army Wives since I saw the first episode! Any other close followers here? What do you think is going to happen with Denise and Frank next episode?? I really cant tell there are always just so many exciting twists.
YellowMustard

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:31 pm
@ChocoChipper,
I think the finale will reveal that they will stay together. but i guess we will just have to wait and see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWjPvu9YsSc
Foxfyre

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:39 pm
Got hooked on "House" but don't take time to watch much.
"Boston Legal" hooks me when I happen to run across it.

For me the most entertaining shows are the reality shows though I fully realize they don't really depict as much 'reality' as their billing:
Survivor
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance?
Dancing with the Stars
Hell's Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
And, when they have a contestant who can sing, "Don't Forget the Lyrics"

Only keep up with three on any kind of regular basis though
0 Replies

IknowIknow

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:15 pm
@YellowMustard,
I saw the finale! I'm so glad I'm not the only person obsessed with this show...good to know I'm not alone! The two I'm most into is probably Denise and Frank....the story is probably a little far fetched because I don't think soldiers in Iraq are cheating on their wives in Iraq,given the religion and nature of the culture... but either way the episode was extremely emotional (especially with Claudia Joy), and I can't wait to catch the 3rd season.
0 Replies

DixiePup

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2008 10:19 pm
@PastaRoni,
Battlestar Galactica Smile
0 Replies