OK or not

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:45 pm
That's quite a transformation. I envy that sort of deal. Six acres is a lot of responsibility. Is most of it under cultivation?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:19 pm
Thanks Edgar, Mismi, LittleK.

This tansition will allow me to spread my wings more..and actually establish my studio space and my business as a professional photographer. I just need to land some sort of 40-hr job with bennies, too. Living off my savings is getting pretty old.

actually, as caretaker, I'm really keeping the house up, mainly...and assisting a very actively involved owner who loves landscaping and gardening. For my part, I'll probably do some watering, and light weeding now and then. Every now and then, I'll take care of the 3 border collie dogs when the owner and his fiance want to go away over night. The dogs know me well, as I see them 2-3x per week.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:21 pm
Sounding better and better.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:23 pm
oops - disappeared off for a while...

Ragman - it would be fab to see some photos. I've just moved 2 weeks ago and it's so exciting and lovely to be able to share pics with everyone. Maybe we should get a new thread going about "MOVING" - would really love to see your pics and hear about how you go.

Of course, photography is a passion with me too.... so.... get a thread going hun and if you would, let us share a little of your excitement. Very Happy
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:26 pm
oh..and one other important thing: while I'm there for the first 6-12 months or so, I'll be paying for the utilities/cable/Internet access only. Once I'm established at a job, I'll pay a nominal rental, but nothing as much as I pay now at my small apartment.

My photo website is a link in my profile. There you can see many of my portfolio pix, if u care to.

Currently, I just now added some Grand Canyon pix from 01/08 and a few local crafts shop pix./ the following link will play a quick slideshow of all the images, the last 6 of which are Grand Canyon:

http://thumb15.webshots.net/t/14/15/1/86/58/235818658BCuWWo_th.jpg

Within a short spell of time tonight, I'll add the farm property pix, too
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:51 pm
Hey Ragman....very awesome!

Ya know, you guys.......this thread really should die. I sure can't see any good out of a resurrection and I don't think Rock deserves this. I'm sort of doubtful that Osso wants to see the rebirth of it either.

Anyhoo.... I'm sure no one meant any harm.

Moving along now........(please.)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:11 pm
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what the orig thread was about. It wasn't my intent to resurrect some unpleasantry.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:15 pm
Ragman wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what the orig thread was about. It wasn't my intent to resurrect some unpleasantry.

I know you didn't, hun. It's ok. My comment wasn't aimed at any one person. You seem like a very nice guy.

Would love to see more of your pics. Maybe we can start a thread for them.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:24 pm
Thanks, brooke:

Please go here if you're curious, interested art, scenics - to the new thread of portfolio pix:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=118552
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 04:05 pm
Ragman--

Nice to hear of some pleasant excitement--but then you've earned pleasant excitement.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » OK or not
  3. » Page 9
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 06:17:25