OK or not

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:00 pm
CJ, again, nobody has disputed osso's intentions. Maybe JPB did, she seems to have her own reasons, and i can't argue with that, i don't know enough.... But good intentions hardly excuse consequences. We are adults, responsible for our actions. So is osso, and I hope she knows it. I think she does.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:01 pm
Oh I am sure she does, dagmar - still no reason to shred her openly
to pieces.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:06 pm
well, i see it angering some people. i think that's understandable. unfortunate, but understandable.

i won't denounce osso, as i know she's a conscientious person and i think she is trying or will try to make amends, but i won't denounce the reaction to what she started either. i may not like it, but it's not unexpectable. one of the consequences of the good intentions, by the way.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:09 pm
Then you misunderstand my post. I am not shredding osso to pieces. I am posting untruths as simply that so that those who are receiving them will have that information. I can't possibly run around to everyone and ask who this one and that one told this or that.

Until last night I was completely baffled as to what this thread was about. I'm not baffled now and in the interest of NOT ripping anyone to shreds I will state that it is my belief that osso is breathing easier knowing that RH will not be attending the gathering.

Her choice of timing was impeccable. She chose a time when he would have no access to be his own voice. I don't say that she chose that timing intentionally, but so goes it. Osso is here, CJane, she can speak for herself. Unfortunately, she hasn't been expressing anything other than vitriol on this thread.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:13 pm
JPB wrote:
Then you misunderstand my post. I am not shredding osso to pieces. I am posting untruths as simply that so that those who are receiving them will have that information. I can't possibly run around to everyone and ask who this one and that one told this or that.

Fair enough. I indeed misunderstood your post, JPB, I aplogize.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:21 pm
s'ok. Thanks.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:34 pm
You girls need a drink or five..........then you can go start your own thread.

And while your at it give my buddy Rockhead a piece of ass.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:42 pm
86 replies

2027 veiws

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:45 pm
ossobuco, I think you should just cut with the jealousy crap and just tell Rockhead how you really feel about him.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:53 pm
That is the rudest most hurtful dissgusting PM I have ever gotten EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM VERY ANGRY NOW. I SUING THIS TWO BIT MICKEY MOUSE OUTFIT!!! WHAT KIND OF SHIP ARE YOU PEOPLE RUNNING HERE?!?!?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:56 pm
Oh, great, amigo! Very Happy

I'll try to keep this short.

I've sent very few pms on this matter. I've reviewed them.

"For example I have had three people tell me that per osso, RH showed up unannounced at D&D's door and took over the planning of the upcoming gathering. That they had no idea he was coming until he showed up. THIS IS A FALSEHOOD!"

I never said that - not either of those things.

"For reasons of her own (from her own PM to me, I have a fairly good idea what they are and they're aren't all altruistic). The bottom line is that she didn't want RH to attend the upcoming gathering."

Huh?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:07 pm
oh holly sweet Jesus, I have to get the f$#k out of here right NOW.

Good luck Osso, your a cool chick.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:17 pm
Thanks, osso --

My point exactly on how the PM mill works. What you said and what folks say you said don't always equate. That's the problem with mills.

Your PM to me included this line, "And now he wants to protect all those he's adopted. None of us in Abq wanted protection, we were looking to him as a friend. We didn't get a friend. He was in his role as protector for a meeting to come."

He indeed thinks of you as friends. And from the discussions I've had from others the statement above is the opposite of what I've heard and how he feels. It's obvious from his one post here that he is floored by this thread. I know you've historically had discussions about leaving the 'bouncer in the room' persona out of discussion and to desist with the protector role. That's who he is Jo. I've yet to hear of anyone who felt he had an ulterior motive that includes any kind of "romancing" or "working on".

I would love for this to stop. I don't take any pleasure from this in the least. I see an attack on a friend's character who isn't here to defend himself. I'm not attacking yours. I'm just offering rebuttals where I have them.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:24 pm
And, fyi, it is highly possible that others planning on attending the upcoming meeting did, in fact, ask him to be there in his role as protector.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:39 pm
JPB wrote:
And, fyi, it is highly possible that others planning on attending the upcoming meeting did, in fact, ask him to be there in his role as protector.

People need to be protected in ABQ?
Is RH a bodyguard or something?

Who is the predator then?
Dys, isn't it? I knew he is the evil one! Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:50 pm
I guess I have to respond.

I didn't mean that sentence as a denial of his friendship or ours to Rocky. I meant that as emphasis re the helper/protector role. I would have reworded it on second thought and regret I did not.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:02 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
JPB wrote:

People need to be protected in ABQ?
Is RH a bodyguard or something?

Who is the predator then?
Dys, isn't it? I knew he is the evil one! Laughing

CJ, I think those are darn good questions. As usual, I don't have substantial answers, but I'm not at all sure I want to spend much time around a large, protective pit bull of unknown temperment. Not intending to call anyone a dog, but both situations would be inhibiting, if you get my drift.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:15 pm
I thought you knew, roger? Wink
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:19 pm
all I want to know is whether or not Rockhead has gotten his feet yet
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:47 pm
I would really like to know what the hell is going on here. I'm missing something. I just hope everything works out for everyone here.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » OK or not
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 03:55:22