I ate a chicken salad sandwich today.

Gala

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:51 am
You might want to try a Tampon for your bloody nose.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:03 am
Another excellent suggestion. Thanks, Gala! Have you ever been to California?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:15 am
Gala wrote:
mismi wrote:
Gala wrote:
Are you saying chicken salad solves all? I'll tell you something, in some parts of the US chicken salad does diminish the angst of modern life.

I tell you it does.

Mismi, are you from New England? Or are you of White Anglo Saxon Protestant descent?

Not from New England...southern girl..and I have no clue where I come from - little bit a this..little bit a that...but I luvs me some chicken salad...
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:24 am
kickycan wrote:

I have been to California. Why do you ask? Only answer if you are not too weary from the loss of blood, or reclining, I don't want you bleeding on your keyboard.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:24 am
Gala wrote:

I suggest you take it out prior to leaving the house. Or at least, cut the string.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:26 am
mismi wrote:
Not from New England...southern girl..and I have no clue where I come from - little bit a this..little bit a that...but I luvs me some chicken salad...

What is it you love about it? Is it the Miracle Whip? I simply cannot relate. It's so bland, so nothing, so chicken salad.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:32 am
I'm so happy with where you stayed and checked out in LA, Kick, v. glad you liked it. (sigh).

Yeh, I think you could do sitcoms too..
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:34 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Gala wrote:

I suggest you take it out prior to leaving the house. Or at least, cut the string.

Whattaya mean? I think it would be a great icebreaker at the pick-up joints. Wouldn't you be more inclined to give your number to a guy who approached you in a club with tampons hanging out of his nose? I think I've found my new look.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:35 am
Gala wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I have been to California. Why do you ask? Only answer if you are not too weary from the loss of blood, or reclining, I don't want you bleeding on your keyboard.

I was just wondering what you thought of it. Just conversin'. So have you been to L.A.? how did you like it?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:42 am
Chicken salad sandwiches are indeed good.

So are grilled cheese sandwiches.

Combined, they cure cancer, AIDS and heartbreak.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:43 am
ossobuco wrote:
I'm so happy with where you stayed and checked out in LA, Kick, v. glad you liked it. (sigh).

Yeh, I think you could do sitcoms too..

I'm glad you're glad, because I chose that spot right after you mentioned liking it in that thread I started when I was planning the trip. So by the way, thanks.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:43 am
Oh, and about that house where they filmed Halloween...I went on the Stars' homes tour and they showed us that house (the house where they did a lot of the Nightmare on Elm Street scenes was just down the street) along the way, so I decided to go by it again after the tour. Low and behold, some realtor was having an open house there! So I lied to the realtor and pretended I could afford the TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH to lease it and got to look around the whole place! Thank god I parked my subcompact piece of **** rental car down the street or I probably never would have been able to pull that off.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:45 am
Chai wrote:
Chicken salad sandwiches are indeed good.

So are grilled cheese sandwiches.

Combined, they cure cancer, AIDS and heartbreak.

Another little known fact is that chicken salad helps sustain erections. Of course, you have to rub the chicken salad on your privates and have your partner lick it off, but still...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:47 am
What if your partner was Laura Bush? Are you telling me it would work then?

Not all the chicken salad in the world, brother.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:48 am
Good point, Gus. But I bet it works for Georgie.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:50 am
Georgie hasn't had a hardon since he invaded Iraq.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:51 am
Wait! He's still invading. Does that mean he has a perpetual hardon? Good lord, what a repulsive thought.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:54 am
Quote:
the girl who plays the neighbor's wife is so hot I almost stickied my pants when she stood within five feet of me

Quote:
I lied to the realtor and pretended I could afford the TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH to lease it and got to look around the whole place!

So.....it was pretty much a typical day for you?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:56 am
It's dangerous raving as I do about a place. You coulda hated it...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:57 am
Stray Cat wrote:
So.....it was pretty much a typical day for you?

So.... it was pretty much a typical question for you?"
0 Replies