Dish Washer

jodie34

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 09:48 pm
I will be purchasing a dish washer soon. I know some brands are better than others. Am looking for advice on what brands to look for. Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 648 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:00 pm
They are all pretty much the same for any given price, they are all made by very few manufacturers regardless of the branding. North America we're talking here.

Go for a mid-priced unit on sale, you'll be fine.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:03 pm
Yep. You have your expensive well made models, your reliable intermediates and then the cheap junks. The brand name doesn't mean much these days.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:10 pm
Wow you and me share a lot of common thoughts. Someday we'll have to find something to vehemently disagree with just to keep up with all the other posters!

Or in the alternative, just for laughs, we could pm each other in advance, and agree to disagree on some silly topic, and then generate a thread to that effect...it would be a lark if nothing else.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:15 pm
I'm sure we disagree on some things. We just haven't come aross the right topics.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:17 pm
I disagree Laughing
0 Replies

jodie34

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:37 pm
I have been shopping for a dish washer. I am not sure of which to purchase a Bosch or Kennmore.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:44 pm
Don't think I ever had a Bosch, but I've had 3 kenmore and never had any problems with them.

I'd just stay away from the cheapest ones, as others have said. A mid priced one on sale would be good.
0 Replies