Army of 2? More like army of CRAP

mrhunt

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 02:36 am
**** man...I totally bought into the hype of this game with its Interesting team Mechanics and how you had to go through the game with a teammate to progress and everything had to be done "together"

Heres the negative:

REDICULAS online graphics that look like their from a BAD Ps one Game

Horrible Enemy ai,I have people run right to my face and then pass me without shooting me just to get to a flanking position...and Im Usually Equal agro with my teammate at that point too.

Poor Campaign Graphics

Semi offensive storyline as it Follows real life Events (911,Iraq,Twin towers etc) They dont seem to hold much back here and I for one dont like it....It doesnt make the story any better Or creative.its just bullshit.

And objectives are often unclear,you get lost where your going and have to press back button for This strange Map to point you in the right spot....

I didnt even beat it and imma turn it in....This thing was such a let down....I know its supposed to be sorta an arcade type shooter but its just nothing good...Maybe im too used to the perfection of call of duty 4 but mh........
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 768 • Replies: 1
No top replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 12:55 pm
It is pants.

We tried out the demo (fortunately) as we were intending to buy it when it first came out.. We waited though, and thank God! It really is terrible, the stupid characters don't do what you want them to do, get stuck on stuff, you're trying to turn to shoot someone and for some reason your guy just decides he can't be arsed! Man, it really is one big pile of boll.

I say invest in Halo 3 if you haven't already, all time best game for online play in particular.
0 Replies