Top Chef Chicago (Season 4)

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 11:54 am
Anyone else watching? I was desperate for its return. My favorite reality show on tv hands down. Curious, though, why they keep on having that Rocco character as a guest judge. I thought he was kinda a joke....
Anywho, looks like there is some great talent this season. No one stood out as particularly charming/cool but I'm hoping some personalities will come through.
I can't disagree with the first elimination - we're on the right track...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 709 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 12:01 pm
I've never watched until last week, then saw a season 3 marathon and enjoyed it. Very fun to watch Marcel lose to Ilan, and for perfect reasons too.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:28 am
Yes, I'm watching.

I think the person selected to was the right choice. Inedible is unforgivable.

Why is someone there who doesn't know what piccata is? When he said he was going to buy tomatoes, I said, "Huh?" Then tried to double-talk his way out of is. Also, it seemed to me that the guy from down under was under the impression that duck a l'orange is simply duck with orange. I think it's a bit more complicated than that. How did these people get chosen?
0 Replies