You know you're tired when ...

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 05:04 pm
You take a nap on concrete next to a guy using a jackhamer
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 05:08 pm
Or, similarly, you fall asleep sitting up, on vinyl seats of a very hot car while listening to techno music too loudly.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 05:41 pm
That must be exhausting, Amigo, not only the physical exhaustion, but the mental exhaustion of dealing with the battering noise.. I trust you wear earwhatchallits, but still, it must be nervewracking.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 07:55 pm
Yes it is.I'ts a major operation going on were i'm working.Then when you get home you can't sleep. I sleep in two Three hour blocks and heres the clincher.....I'm trying to plan a funeral at the same time. Amigo es muy tired.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 08:05 pm
Sorry too about the funeral.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 08:15 pm
Hey thanks assobuco Smile Thats life
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 09:50 pm
You spend half an hour trying to wrestle a fitted sheet onto a bed - this corner, then noooo that corner popped, so this corner and then, nooooo, now that corner popped, maybe it's sideways? so try this corner first and then crawl over the bed and damn it popped off that corner again - and then realize you grabbed the wrong sized sheet.

Confused
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 10:48 pm
Smile...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:53 am
dog camp is exhausting

they forgot to mention that it's really boot camp for you and your dog(s)

<falling asleep here at 10 a.m.>
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:55 am
ehBeth, Are you tired all the time or do you just like this thread? Falling asleep at 10 a.m.! What's wrong with you woman?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:25 am
You go to the drive through, pay for your food, and drive off before they give you the bag....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:28 am
To forget to convert yr numbers from USD to GBP, give the business head a heart attack and look like a fool infront of him
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:56 am
Amigo wrote:
ehBeth, Are you tired all the time or do you just like this thread? Falling asleep at 10 a.m.! What's wrong with you woman?

what's wrong with me? I overdo it every now and then - and pay for it. And don't mind letting other people know I know I'm a goof. :wink:

I started the thread for overdoers of the world to feel free to unite in their goofiness.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:02 am
when your wife asks "Does this make my ass look fat" and without thinking you reply "no more than anything else".

( this has nothing to do with me and squinney)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 12:50 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Amigo wrote:

what's wrong with me? I overdo it every now and then - and pay for it. And don't mind letting other people know I know I'm a goof. :wink:

I started the thread for overdoers of the world to feel free to unite in their goofiness.
Hey, Thats just like me Smile. You need a warm, muscular, down to earth goof next to you in bed to use as a pillow. Then you could sleep and so could I. :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 05:31 pm
Oh my. Amigo, good to see you around. <phew>

edit: you know you're tired when you post to the wrong thread......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:52 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
when your wife asks "Does this make my ass look fat" and without thinking you reply "no more than anything else".

Which wife was that one, BVT? Laughing

So help me God, I have NEVER asked a man that question.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:56 pm
Eva wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Which wife was that one, BVT? Laughing

So help me God, I have NEVER asked a man that question.

that was laura, wife number 2... she was sooooo insecure. great tits though. Very Happy
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:27 pm
when you don't have enough energy for some doggie-style sex...
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:34 pm
when your driving and you start to halucinate. and when you finally get to your destination you pass out from exhaustion on an army cot(and I don't mean a bed either)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 07:50:09