You know you're tired when ...

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 05:45 pm
You know you've been very tired lately when you find the allergy eyedrops you've been searching for for three days - in the refrigerator next to the hot pepper jelly.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 05:48 pm
lol that is tired
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:10 pm
and slightly dangerous. Hot pepper jelly would probably sting more than the drops.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:13 pm
oh so true osso oh so true
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:21 pm
omg, tired, this time of the year is the worst for me, i'm the grower/foreman/material handler at a hydroponic greenhouse (10 acres), 12-13 hour days, at least 6 days a week, all the heat and humidity you can handle, fun fun stuff

but as they say make hay while the sun shines, well actually tomatoes, but you get the drift
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:27 pm
oh man i know how that is man... i used to work on tobacco farms when i was younger for a summer job.... so tired after work it wasnt even funny
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:31 pm
You know you are tired when you get home from work and don't remember driving there. Shocked This actually happened. Scary. I shouldn't be on the road.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:32 pm
Making chili - needs more tomatoes - open pop top can - plop - sh*t!- realized I just dumped a can of dog food into our dinner. No we didn't eat it, but the dogs enjoyed it.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:34 pm
haha never done that one... but i have put the milk in the cabniet before and not realized it before it was too late
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:34 am
When you forget that you have booked a test drive on a car you want to buy
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:02 am
I get back from a 2-week holiday and am so tired and jet-lagged, I arrived at work today ... at my old workplace!

Got off the train at the wrong stop and didn't realize it until I walked in and the receptionist burst out laughing.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 01:23 pm
Sounds like you've had a great holiday. Nice to see you back.

(At least she remembered how to find A2K).

Those poor, poor Hawaiian boys............
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 03:23 pm
The tanned surfer boys wore those really low-slung swim trunks that were just hanging there on a wing and a prayer - plenty of butt-crack in sight. My gals and I laid bets on when one would be yanked all the way off by a wave, and we were there to appreciate it. Yes! What a holiday.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:29 pm
Ya know - I've never noticed that when I'm sleepy, and I drink pop from a 500 ml bottle, I close my eyes.

Til Friday night.
Got in from a rawther exhausting day.
Got a Fresca out of the fridge.
Tilted my head back.
Closed my eyes ...

and poured some Fresca down (up?) my right nostril.

It came back out my left nostril and out of my mouth.

Carbonated grapefruit really stings when it goes through your nasal passages.Evil or Very Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of investing in some straws.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:47 pm
That's tired..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:02 pm
you spend 20 minutes searching for a file at your desk, cursing out all of the fools who might have taken it away without putting in a red notification card ... and then realize you've been searching for the fax number in the filing cabinet Evil or Very Mad

and then you find what you need and go over to the photocopy machine and can't find the dialpad to fax out the document

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:05 pm
Uhoh...... allergies?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:32 pm
You find the phone bill in the freezer.I'm working 8 to 12 hour graveyard shifts tearing the top 1/2 in. of concrete off of an entire floor at a Homedepot.Man, I'm tired
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:36 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
.........you put orange juice in your Rice Krispies (I really did that, many years ago!)

last night I put Sweet & Low in my dinner salad.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:41 pm
Heeven wrote:
Hit my alarm clock, showered, got dressed, rode the train to work (delighted to get a seat for a change), got to work .... only to find out it was Saturday!

Oh God! that's the worst!

that's a nightmare from school days.

Sometimes I'll go to print something, and when the printer starts, I'll answer the phone.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:25:21