You know you're tired when ...

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 03:26 pm
When you walk 79 miles in 10 days on a buddhist pilgrimage. Wink
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 03:33 pm
when you wake up and find yourself laying on the bedroom floor. the light is still on, you got a bump on your head that's leaking red stuff and you have both your own legs stuffed down just one leg of your pyjamas.
your cup of coffee is cold the cigarette you tried to stir it with is floating on the top like so much **** and the spoon is in the ashtray. and your spouce is flexing plastic, big time. You can't run but you could plead amnesia.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 03:37 pm
"Senility" might work a little better, oak.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 03:45 pm
Hi C.I. how ya doin ? yeah they do evening classes in senility for us who've made 3 score years. Zero is the pass mark
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:41 am
you know you're tired when you get to the theatre for a concert, and discover that with your lovely fringed pants and chiffon top, you're wearing your grungy flip flops Shocked
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:45 am
I know I'm tired when I find stupidy humerous, like that movie Kung Pow.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:47 am
i know i'm tired when i get giddy watching commercials. right now the 'signal' ad is the one where the guy takes the girl's number after she hits his car - but it's not his car. When I'm tired, that one makes me hysterical.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:50 am
I know what you mean..... Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:57 am
do we need naps? Confused
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:07 am
I just resolved my tiredness issue with Jeevani, it is a great substance that makes you not get fatigued, your more resistant to hunger etc. All natural....but obviously I also try to have a more sound pattern in sleeping....
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 02:27 pm
ehBeth wrote:
do we need naps? Confused

YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:33 pm
Jeevani

What is that? Some kind of yogic speed?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:55 pm
you know you're tired when you're driving down the road, and you think you see yourself coming the other direction Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 09:39 pm
you know you're tired when you're filling the kettle with water to make a cup of hot cider and your eyes are closed and you eventually notice that the kettle isn't getting any heavier and you open your eyes reluctantly and look and notice that the lid is on the kettle Confused
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 12:33 am
I know I'm tired when I pour coffee into cups that aren't there.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 12:35 am
....when you wake up screaming in pain and the skin is sloughing off your hand and the coffee pot is in the other...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 12:05 pm
you know that your antihistamine may not be the right one when - you're making your tea at work, and after you pour the milk in the tea - you throw the empty creamer into the cup Embarrassed
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 02:02 pm
I can beat that....not so long ago, I made myself a coffee and grabbed the last yoghurt (that's yoe-ghurt in US or Oz) from the fridge.
A minute later, I was standing by the table with a spoon in one hand, and a yoghurt lid in the other.

Guess what I had done with the full yoghurt pot.

I had toast.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 02:11 pm
Anybody ever sleepwalk?
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 10:54 pm
You know your tired when you take that first gulp of coffee that you just made and get a mouthful of grounds 'cause you forgot the filter. Mad .

I remember waking up late to catch the school bus one day. I frantically ran around getting dressed and ready and out the door only to stand at the bus stop for 20 minutes until my friends mom drove by on the way to work and asked if I was OK. Turns out it was Saturday.
Embarrassed

Yes I sleep walk and its kind of neat but mostly a little unnerving. I've woken up in other rooms, while doing everyday chores (like feeding the cats, but I think they have me brainwashed for that). Ive even had nightmares that make me jump out of bed and run through my house to "escape" whatever monster is chasing me and being snapped out of it by tripping over furniture. Not always fun. Confused
Confused
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:17:35