The End of an Era

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 11:45 am
reg, something's off with his behind.... not the best uniform....probably a low quality spandex. they should consult george costanza.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:06 pm
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/1025.jpg

Good lord! Look at that guy! He looks older than me!

The cheeseheads should be dancing in the streets right now, knowing that an octogenarian has bowed out in a somewhat graceful manner.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:19 pm
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/1025.jpg

I still can not believe what Favre looks like! Did he start sniffing glue in his final years?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:19 pm
Give that man a pitchfork.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:34 pm
And now Aaron Rodgers will proceed to make a career of rocking Gus' favorite team so hard that yet another vendetta will consume Gus for years to come, keeping him awake at night. Yes, your autumn nights spent weeping tears of rage at a Green Bay quarterback-effigy burning in your backyard are far from over friend. Far from over.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:39 pm
Gargamel, I love you like a brother and that is why it is so painful for me to tell you that you will live the remainder of your days hoping for a Packer team worthy of watching, but, my friend, your days will be fruitless -- you shall be old and gray and your skin shall sag before the Pack once again approaches a winning season.

I am so sorry, my brother. So very, very sorry.

Be brave. Be strong.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:34 pm
Yup. Looks like the end of the single greatest NFL career, ever. But Gargamel's got it right. It must be Aaron Rodgers' turn to shine. No worries. And thanks for the love, Gus. (Somebody hand that sentimental old fool a tissue).
0 Replies