Your favourite game of all time.....

maporsche

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 11:49 am
@mm25075,
I just finished this game on my PS3 last week. Great game and you're right about the storyline. It took me a little over 50 hours to finish one of the characters storylines.

My favorite game of all time would have to be The Legend of Zelda on the first Nintendo. Everything about that game was fantastic, even the game itself was gold plastic. I was 6/7 when the game came out.

Today, I'm playing Rockband and Borderlands. I'm looking forward to the new Final Fantasy game. That will be the next one I buy.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 12:21 pm
PC - wolfenstein, doom, doom ll and final doom, half life (including opposing force and blue shift)

ps2 - ico, shadow of the colossus, need for speed hot pursuit 2, killzone

xbox - return to castle wolfenstein, fable,mercenaries, doom3

xbox 360 - the orange box (half life II (plus episodes 1 &2), portal), burnout paradise city

psp -gta vice city stories, gta liberty city stories and gta chinatown
Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 12:28 pm
@djjd62,
i'm boring. and old.

play a lot of Diablo2.

and got a copy of heroes of might and magic combo 3 and 4 that plays on XP.

(said i was old)
djjd62

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 12:31 pm
@Rockhead,
i've paired down to my old school xbox and my psp

love the gta series, scrabble and myst on the psp

tsarstepan

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 12:35 pm
@mm25075,
Keep us up to date on the coolness or lack thereof about the game.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 12:47 pm
@djjd62,
if it won't run on my pc, it don't run.

(btw, i got a mostly unused copy of gun if anyone wants it. too keyboard oriented for me...)
0 Replies

mm25075

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:23 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

i'm boring. and old.

play a lot of Diablo2.

(said i was old)

Hey, I still play my Heroes of Might and Magic 1 (and 4) sometimes. Sort of a cross between an RPG and strategy game. Smile

(Does that make me old too?)
Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:29 pm
@mm25075,
it's a comfort game for me.

a friend helped me find the updated versions, cuz I did not want to build a machine just to put an old system on it to play.

(it was for windows 95, so, umm...)
tsarstepan

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

i'm boring. and old.

play a lot of Diablo2.

(said i was old)

I recently been playing Diablo 2. Got to a point where I couldn't progress any farther ... so I'm taking a hiatus from it before starting all over again from the beginning with a new character.
Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
I've learned and started over many times.

it's all about the skill trees.

have you downloaded the "patch"?

(makes for lots cooler weapons and toys)

where did you get stuck? act 3?
tsarstepan

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:40 pm
@Rockhead,
Yep. I had to download the patch for it to run. It's been a few weeks since I played. So right now, I can't exactly remember what part (at least over 2/3rds finished with the game) in which I'm strategically stuck in. Played the Paladin though I can't say I utilized my skill tree very well.

Well I can tell you I couldn't figure out that box thingy. I may have lost the amulet somewhere after I died and haven't recovered it yet. I still have the bloody wand.
tsarstepan

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
I finished that outer space like whacky maze though that took me a long time to get past the big boss villain in that level.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
the box is your friend.

do you have high speed hook 'em up?

I have set up private network games on occasion, and you seem to have free nights sometimes...

we could do an a2k only game.
tsarstepan

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Da! I have high speed wireless.
Rockhead

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'll pm you, as it will involve ip addresses.

anyone else that wants in can play, but remember the ip thing.

(there is some trust involved) Wink

edit.

I could set up a realm game as well, but it requires a certain number of hours to retain itself, or it vanishes...
0 Replies

mm25075

Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:10 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

(it was for windows 95, so, umm...)

Yes, yes, ok, you didn't come right and say it, but yes I still have a computer with Win 95 on it....so umm, yeah. I'm old. Smile
0 Replies

mm25075

Wed 17 Feb, 2010 05:30 pm
Ok, someone asked for an update as I got further into the game Dragons Age Origins. It has surpassed any other game I have played as my favorite!!

Immersive storyline with several different endings that can occur which is dependent on choices you make throughout the game. There were some weak spots and I had some issues with frame rates not refreshing fast enough for my liking but all-in-all the game met my expectations and more.

I also purchased the download content and played through the various endings. I am looking forward to the expansion Dragons Age Awakenings. It's due out in March 2010 I hear.
0 Replies

blaise25

Tue 9 Nov, 2010 03:01 pm
My favourite game of all time is SolSuite Solitaire.
0 Replies

prithul

Thu 20 Jan, 2011 01:17 pm
@murielle,
i have always been a pc gamer..so obviously ive missed a lot of the great titels...i would say my fav is the gta series...it just blows me away...also mafia was kicka$$..both 1 n 2...ME 2,COD,FIFA r also among my favourates
0 Replies

vinsan

Tue 25 Jan, 2011 12:10 am
StarCarft (all series), Warcraft 3, Half Life (all versions, all episodes), F.E.A.R., Doom 3, S.P.O.R.E.
0 Replies