The Biblically Archaic Progressives

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 02:08 am
TheCorrectResponse wrote:

If I listened to you I wouldn't even stand up for Christ Jesus let alone myself or God... Do you really think that Jesus Christ's plan was so we could all walk in his footsteps and be emaciated?

If that is your idea of what it means to be a Christian you can keep your own brand of faith and I will keep mine.

As I said the drunk comes out of the corner bar (full of another type or "spirit") and he throws his shoulders back and says, "I can whip any man in town!"

But there on the other hand is the down trodden wimpy Christian with "holy" spirit worried to even speak to someone, afraid they might offend them. They are afraid to hang Christmas lights in the window or display the nativity scene. Who do we please God or man/women? Is there something wrong with that picture? YES! It is called wrongly dividing of the word of truth. It is the called archaic progressive's gospel of lies and derision.
I will just keep pounding this home until it clicks. Not proud of your God and country?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 04:11 am
I really wish I hadnt read thus far
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 11:56 am
Steve, these threads are always disappointing. Nothing is learned and some of the most disagreeable philosophy is put forth as fact.

Why I read this one is beyond me. I will continue to stay away from others, unless, as happened this time, I forget how bad they are.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 02:34 pm
Diane wrote:
Steve, these threads are always disappointing. Nothing is learned and some of the most disagreeable philosophy is put forth as fact.

Why I read this one is beyond me. I will continue to stay away from others, unless, as happened this time, I forget how bad they are.

Again insults without BIBLICAL substantiation. Would you like me to go into your posts and do that? That is not only insulting but rude. It doesn't really bother me anyway. THIS IS A TREAD ON WHAT IS WRITTEN NOT JUST WHAT YOU THINK or have been IGNORANTLY led to believe...

If you cannot back up your thoughts with "scripture" then LEAVE or hold your peace...

You have lost this argument.

Thanks for being a clear example of archaic biblical progressivism and proving my point!

I can prove to you "biblically" there IS an unforgivable sin! Yes, I know you were taught that phrase "unforgivable sin" does not appear in the Bible. I am way ahead of you and have been all alongÂ…

There is an "unforgivable sin" no matter what you have been taught. You will have to get off your high horse and "maybe" I will take the time out of MY life to explain it to you (ungrateful as you are).

I certainly wasn't as rotten to my spiritual teachers.

James 1:21
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 02:35 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
I really wish I hadnt read thus far

ditto
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 02:37 pm
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
0 Replies