aidan

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 01:45 pm
@OnTheFritz,
VICTIMIZED

'Vonnie, I's caught the influenza,' MALACHI insisted. 'Zeems especially deadly...'

('zeems is a contraction for 'it seems'-I've heard some old-timers say it - I swear)
Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 03:52 pm
@aidan,
MALACHI

men and ladies always check HAPPINESS individually.
OnTheFritz

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 04:29 pm
@Dutchy,
HAPPINESS

Hank and pretty Patty INVARIABLY need extra strong sheets.
spendius

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 06:42 pm
@OnTheFritz,
INVARIABLY

I'm now vanishing after ROLLICKING in ale bought late yesterday.
OnTheFritz

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 08:39 pm
@spendius,
ROLLICKING

Randy old Louis leans into Candy, KICKING into next gear.
aidan

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 02:53 pm
@OnTheFritz,
kicking

Kissing is cuddly - kissing is nice, GORDON.

I have a really naughty one for this - I'm gonna hide it:

Kissing Ian's ________ Karen imagined...(naughty girl
can't bring myself to do it...
Dutchy

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 03:01 pm
@aidan,
GORDON

giving or receiving dazzles orgasms NIRVANA

Along these lines Aidan? Laughing
aidan

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 03:15 pm
@Dutchy,
It's something like that Dutchy - it's there - you just can't see it...and I left a few blanks

NIRVANA

(Oh god - now every word I see is gonna make me think...here ya go...

Nuzzling Iris's really voluptuous arm, Nick ARRIVED. (as in 'got there' 0r 'came')...

(some people have arm fetishes...so I've heard anyway...
Dutchy

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 03:42 pm
@aidan,
Laughing

ARRIVED

arduous repetitive ROISTERS invariably veil erotic debauchery
spendius

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 04:21 pm
@Dutchy,
I did 'arrived' in the bath so I know I've been dipped but I liked it and thought you lot of silly sods would too. Great minds think alike don't forget.

ARRIVED.

After raprochment ROISTER Irene very expertly dismounted.

Or

After Roger's ROISTER Irene very expertly dismounted.

Quote:
(some people have arm fetishes...so I've heard anyway...

I have Becks. Plumpish ones sticking out of print frocks on summer afternoons on young ladies, blowing their hair out of their eyes, placing the tray of pints on the table. Legs too especially when walking away with feigned indignation at some pleasantry. Necks, ankles and --well-- you know. I'm not a fan of ears though.
OnTheFritz

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 05:14 pm
@spendius,
Geez, all I care about are big boobs and tight twats. I feel so shallow.

Just kidding; I not quite that bad.

ROISTERS

Roddy's OVERINDULGENCE in Shea's Tavern entertained regulars saturday.
spendius

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 06:39 pm
@OnTheFritz,
Aah!! The heart of A2K.

OVERINDULGENCE

On Vera's expensive RECLINER I nuzzled down under licence given excruciatingly near cash exhibitions.

Or

expansive refulgence.
OnTheFritz

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 06:50 pm
@spendius,
RECLINER

Ratty easy chairs like Iggy's never earn REUPHOLSTERY.
aidan

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 10:02 am
@OnTheFritz,
REUPHOLSTERY

Riding Ed's uppity pony has OCCUPIED Louise since Tuesday....Ed's resilient - young...
(to expand upon the dismounting theme)
Spendius said:
Quote:
I have Becks. Plumpish ones sticking out of print frocks on summer afternoons on young ladies, blowing their hair out of their eyes, placing the tray of pints on the table. Legs too especially when walking away with feigned indignation at some pleasantry. Necks, ankles and --well-- you know. I'm not a fan of ears though.

So you like plump arms to the point you'd call it a fetish? Interesting...I can understand that though - probably reminds you of being held by mom when you were a baby...

I never really thought about ears except when I'm fooling around. The other day I found this little tiny carrot and I started sticking it in my friend's ear and then his nostril - pretended to stick it in his eye - I just couldn't stop myself...

Then he wrestled it away and tried to stick it in my ear and said - 'Geez- I never noticed how dainty your ears are and then he took his fingers and measured his ears and mine and Jeez - his ears WERE quite a lot bigger than mine...

I myself like hands...

0 Replies

OnTheFritz

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 10:49 am
Hmm...

OCCUPIED

On canter, cuties upon ponies incur erotic DELIGHT.

aidan

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 10:52 am
@OnTheFritz,
DELIGHT

'Dave's especially lucious - I give him TEN'

Fritz - I picture you with brown eyes - am i RIGHT?
spendius

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 11:03 am
@aidan,
TEN

Try engaging NEUTRAL.

Becks- some say that there is no such thing as "fooling around" and that a deeper need is being expressed and claiming the expression is just "fooling around" is a diversion. You did admit to using the carrot to inhibit some of your friend's sensory systems and to display an urge to penetrate.
OnTheFritz

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 11:33 am
@spendius,
Nope, they're blue.

NEUTRAL

Ned endured used TRANSMISSION'S rattle, awful lurch.

0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 11:54 am
@spendius,
TRANSMISSIONS

That's really awful, Ned. Some MISCREANT is satisfying something in Oliver's new summerhouse.

Quote:
Becks- some say that there is no such thing as "fooling around" and that a deeper need is being expressed and claiming the expression is just "fooling around" is a diversion. You did admit to using the carrot to inhibit some of your friend's sensory systems and to display an urge to penetrate.

Yeah - like when you're a teenager and you really LIKE this person but you can't admit it so you kid around by hitting them or putting them in a headlock or shoving them into the wall - or whatever- just so you can touch them somehow...

I don't know what my subconcious was thinking - I only know that I saw this little tiny carrot and it seemed like it would be funny to surprise him as he was working by trying to shove it into all his visible and non-sexual orifices.
Although I've never been the penetrat-er before - so maybe I just wanted to see what that would be like... Shocked

Fritz - I'm really surprised you have blue eyes - although if Fritz is your real name - Frederick- maybe you're German - so fair hair and light eyes? I should have thought of that.

spendius - I can't get a handle on you, but I'm leaning toward brown- am I right?
Dutchy - blue - sunny Australian is how I picture you/ all sun/wind burnt with fair hair...
spendius

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 12:23 pm
@aidan,
MISCREANT

Madame is somehow CLAIRVOYENT regarding eyes and naughty too.