Ecowater 3500 system - owners please comment !!

Gary Slusser

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 08:39 pm
@steelblues,
Sorry to hear that you have had problems. Sad to say, many national brand companies treat their customers that way yet claim to have excellent service and warranties.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 01:19 pm
@steelblues,
steelblues wrote:

The system is good but the service is not. Fresno Ecowater worked on my system a few times. The 2nd time they put the membraine in backwards. Took them forever to come out and correct it.. Then they serviced it again 2 months ago and screwed up the lines. That caused one to snap and leak. It did $1300 worth of damage to my floor. They to this date will not fix it and refuse to use their insurance company. I have also complained to the BBB and they contacted the company. They have not even received a reply. I checked the company and they do not belong to the BBB. My recommendation to you is to check and see if they are a member of the BBB before you buy any thing or have them service anything. I hope this helps

Do you really need an RO?

I don't sell the damn things because they are not efficient and they are expensive to own.

My suggestion is to have your local ECOwater delete the RO for a credit and install a Multi-Pure solid carbon block drinking water system in it's place.
0 Replies

busin

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 01:40 pm
@steelblues,
Steelblues, you are not along. I live in Fresno area. And I also have a lot of problems with Fresno Ecowater service. Steelblues, how can I contact you? I am going to sue them.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 02:15 pm
Fresno Ecowater service may have it's customer service issues, but the equipment is excellent.

I hope the two of you get things worked out - please let me know if I can help you.

H2O MAN
Gary Slusser

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 06:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fresno Ecowater service may have it's customer service issues, but the equipment is excellent.
H2O MAN

Obviously there would be no problem if the "excellent" equipment didn't need service and IF it was working as it should, it wouldn't need service...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 08:57 pm
@Gary Slusser,
Gary Slusser wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

H2O MAN

Obviously there would be no problem if the "excellent" equipment didn't need service and IF it was working as it should, it wouldn't need service...

Slusser, you just made it painfully obvious that both you and Fresno water don't know much about customer service.
0 Replies

richrae

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 05:37 pm
@jpatterson007,
jpatterson007, I just came across your posts about ecowater systems. We're thinking about buying both systems (3500 and drinking system). Do you still like yours? How has it worked out.
0 Replies

richrae

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 05:48 pm
@jpatterson007,
Jpatterson007, We are considering buying the Ecowater 3500 and were curious if you still like yours since you've had it almost a year. Was it worth the money and how is it holding up?
0 Replies

chitah831

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 11:06 am
@jpatterson007,
Please give me info! I'm in DFW and want this deal!
0 Replies

wka40

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 09:53 am
@jpatterson007,
I live in Frisco and would like to know how your ECOwater 3502 is working out?
0 Replies

michael1111

Reply Sun 17 May, 2009 05:52 pm
I work for Ecowater as a sales rep and own the 3500. I highly recommend it for many reasons. Without getting into a sales pitch, why not state your concerns and I'll help you as best I can.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 08:16 am
@michael1111,

What part of the country do you service?
0 Replies

helpless101

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 07:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
I am in Utah and just had a ecowater 3500 system demo.
Cost 3790.00 with 10 years of soap products Do you recommend
Today only tomorrow the price goes up to 4295
Gary Slusser

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 09:07 am
@helpless101,
That should tell anyone thinking of buying Ecowater that they should run.
0 Replies

JerryDu

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 05:35 pm
@darrell22,
Darrell22, I have the ecowater 3500 and a RO system, the soft water really prolong the filter life. I change the RO filters every year and have had no problems. my hardness is a 7 with iron sulfer and manganese. call ecowater well worth the time.
JerryD
0 Replies

ksisk

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 02:33 am
@jpatterson007,
You need the chlorine out of the water, none of the two systems gets that out. Hague WaterMax is the only true water conditioning system that will soften and get the chlorine out as well as other things you do not want in your water. You need an RO if you want purified water. The filter on your fridge only rids of chlorine smell and taste but does not rid of the chlorine and it is costly to replace every6 months. Hague has the only RO that is 1-1 ratio of water waste all others are 3-1 and high as 15-1. That will cost you and it's not water conservative. The water we drink is not as safe as it once was 25-50 years ago. That is why you need purified water to rid of everything harmful in the water, up to 99.9%. Having both WaterMax and RO is ideal. I would contact a Hague dealer in your area and they will not hard pressure you, only educate you and they guarantee you will not find a better system out there for the price. What I like about Hague is they are family own and operated, USA made products, nothing is sent or bought offshore and they have the strongest warranty, 25 years. Don't be fooled by the lifetime warranties promised, it is not your lifetime but the lifetime expectancy of the appliance and in California, where I am from, that is only 7 years. Hope this helps
Andy CWS

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 10:20 am
@ksisk,
<<Hague WaterMax is the only true water conditioning system that will soften and get the chlorine out as well as other things you do not want in your water. >>

How does it do that? With Carbon? How much carbon is in the tank(s)? Does it use KDF, too? Any stats on that?

I don't think it mixes carbon and resin in the same tank does it?
Thanks,
Andy
0 Replies

M fryer

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 06:16 pm
@michael1111,
I am an onwer of the system and have a constant problem with the water level not going down in the tank after recharge. I have had them out for it twice.

What do you think, it is happening now and I need to call them, I am tired of paying for service charge for the same problem.

[email protected]
Gary Slusser

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 07:25 am
@M fryer,
The usual causes are loose brine line connections, blocked injector or its screen filter or the drain line flow control or drain line.
0 Replies

ellie77

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2009 07:27 pm
You should of gotten the rain soft system, I have had my system for 20+ years and no problems. The woman was soooo nice and we worked out a deal. They had a lot of customers I talked to and the soaps I had for 8 years. That saved me lots of money and paid for its self. You get what you pay for.....
Get the rain soft system people, you will love it....
I do .........
0 Replies