5 Weeks To Have A Gods Body

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 01:59 am
With the Protein Supplements should I still take it if i do less weight and more reps? for the more cut look?

Yes, but take the smallest recommended dose at the time it says (before or after your workout) and just buy a good protein with all essential amino acids that has been around awhile and has a good reputation without a bunch of extra stuff in it. Don't buy the newest fancy stuff that has a bunch of new claims. Those products come and go every three weeks.

What weight should I be doing and how many reps to achieve this?

I can't tell you this without being right there with you but I can tell you that your own body can tell better then a trainer alot of the time. There is a method called "to failure" and that is when you take an average or below average amount of weight and stop counting reps, where you just keep going till you fail to lift it anymore, No matter how hard you try you just get that weight all the way up. Then you know you have maxed out thus "to failure". It will really burn but you will know you have done what you needed to do and this is a cuts workout because you use less weight but it is still a very hard workout. That is why I say yes you will still need the Amino acids or protein.

But before you do reps to failure with low weight you still want to do a few reps with heavy weight.

Listen to your body. You will learn the difference between a healthy sore and a bad sore like you damaged to much or you are not sore enough. I used to wake up to the point where I literally could not lift my arms. I though I was goanna have to go to the hospital. I did that for a girl. It backfired.

But eventually you will should make the same mistake of working out too hard just so you know where the right intensisty is and the wrong intensity of workout is. So you can say, "Ok, so thats what it feels like"

It keeps you motivated to subscribe to a mens fitness body building is still a developing science and when you hit a slump or skip a few days (or a week) the new issue might get there and then after seeing some new routines or articles on how the body or supplements work you suddenly find yourself working out.

You body, workingout and supplements are all a sciencs that should be Accompanied by how it works FOR REAL. You are experimenting on your own body and everybody will tell you somthing different and everybody will be wrong and right about different things.

So also read on these thing.

1.workout

2.recover

3. research about the right and wrong way to work out

4. Take only healthy studied suppliments that healthy people take.

5. buy a few mens fittness magazines.

P.S. some of these magazine look like they are for gay men Laughing sorry. Try to get one that has legitamite good articles not just lame photos or super bulky workouts and ads
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 02:11 am
I forgot!

Whats the best way to lose fat from the stomach?

When you lose fat their is no way of knowing where your body will take it away from or leave it at. Except alot of times and if you are lucky it will come of the same place it is storing extra fat.

Also too much cardio with weight training can be to much and if you do this make sure you are getting enough of your aminos and protien.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 05:30 am
Oh yes -- get enough sleep! Your body needs time to repair itself.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 07:59 am
Dartboy wrote:

Green Witch:
I know what you are saying but come on, if you met a guy with a great personality and a ripped body it would double his chances of getting a date with you?

Yes and no. Hot bodies are great, but they can make your partner feel insecure. Not only do women know you become prey for other women, but they have to feel secure enough with their own bodies to take you on with confidence. I want to emphasis- I think it's great you want to be the best you can be, but you have to be realistic. So much of our body type comes from genetics. Look at photos of the males in your family when they were your age and you will get an idea of what is possible. Some people will always have a belly or hips, or just not be able to bulk up as big as the guy in the gym working next to them. It's why people resort to drugs and surgery.

As someone who tortured herself throughout her teens and twenties with all sorts of shallow beauty routines for the sake of vanity, I can tell you that it never made me happy and it never found me love. It didn't even make me healthier and I still have the elbow and knee pain to prove it.

Just take it all in moderation, no deadlines. If this girl is right for you, she will feel the chemistry no matter what your belly looks like.

Now Kickycan is someone I can really help:
Kicky, Here are your abs and a way to carry your Cheeze Doodles. Believe me, at our age, you'll get more women by carrying around a bag a food than a stomach full of muscles:

http://blog.epromos.com/archives/wheaties-bag.jpg
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:26 am
I went out with this guy once for a very short period (even saying that is difficult) who was caught up in how he looked. The trouble wasn't with how he looked, the trouble came from his being vapid and superficial.

He thought I would be more attracted to him if he was buff. I would have been attracted to him if he had been fun and interesting, not caught up in calories and lifting weights.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:38 am
kickycan wrote:
I want six-pack abs in five weeks too! But I want a workout that somehow incorporates watching TV and drinking beer while munching on some kind of cheese snack product. Cheese balls, cheese n' crackers, cheez-wiz, etc. Can somebody help me out here?

Make sure you're reclining, and place your six-pack on your abs.

Voila.

(I have mastered this technique.)
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:52 am
Re: 5 Weeks To Have A Gods Body
Dartboy wrote:
Ok heres the story, Got a big party in about 5 weeks and whos coming? the girl of my dreams thats who,

You need to exercise your people skills, not your muscles. Showing too much interest will lower your social value, and make you a less desireable match.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Method

Quote:
'Negs'
Media attention directed towards the Mystery Method often mentions the concept of 'negs' as an example of what the method teaches. The oft-quoted example is the comment:

"Nice nails, are they real? No? Oh, well they're nice anyway."
Negs are intended to be false disqualifiers and are intended to lower the target's comparative value to the seducer. Specifically, they are not insults; instead, they resemble the comments of a person who does not view the target as being sexually interesting.

In his television interview with The View, Neil Strauss explains that some men will demonstrate lack of interest by passively ignoring a woman; but since she doesn't notice him, she won't know that he is not interested. Therefore the purpose of the neg is to actively demonstrate lack of interest by disqualifying one's self as a suitor ("It's too bad I'm gay or you'd be so my type"), or by falsely disqualifying the target ("You are too much of a nice girl for me").

According to the method, a proper neg never makes the target feel insulted or degraded, but rather questions whether the man approaching her has fallen under her spell. Women of particular beauty often tend to assume males approaching them are interested in them solely as a result of their looks, and negs attempt to neutralize that assumption by demonstrating that the man is not (yet) interested in her, despite her beauty. A successful neg may cause the target to feel self-conscious and attempt to regain control of the situation by qualifying herself.

[edit] Disqualification theory
Disqualification Theory is an expansion of the neg. It is a social tactic based on the idea that what a woman can't have, she wants more. It is a large part of indirect game as it can disarm a woman by keeping her from thinking that the man is hitting on her. It can correlate to preselection theory as well; if a man is taken, he is like a forbidden fruit to other women.

A disqualifier is the direct application of the disqualification theory. Examples of disqualifiers:

"If I weren't gay, you'd be so mine."
"I've got something to tell you...there's something in your teeth."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:58 am
The answer: Go for the Buddha look.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:25 am
What the f**k is wrong with you people?

Why are you even talking about working out? Amigo, do a LOT more research before spewing that crap, you really don't know very much about anything you're telling him. Higher reps = being cut, huh? Think again.

**DO NOT lift heavy weights before lighter weights. If you don't warm up properly with lighter weight first, you're going to severely hurt yourself.

**It's wrong to say your goal is to be sore after every workout. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but being sore is not an indicator of progress. Amigo, you're seriously giving out bad info, I suggest you stop immediately.

bodybuilding.com will give you all the info you need regarding working out.

5 weeks??? Forget what you're going to look like with your clothes off, you'll be at a party.

You want to get her attention? Go buy yourself a cool outfit, and look into what drewdad posted. Mystery Method will give you some good fundamentals, just don't read too much into it.

Just DON'T be clingy, all over this girl. Believe me, you'll get her attention much more if she sees you talking to all the other pretty girls at the party. Of course that doesn't mean ignore her either...gotta play a balancing act.

You'll have a much better shot with the girl if you concentrate on your social skills above working out. However, it's still important to work out, so keep it up. Just don't take Amigo's word for gospel...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:59 am
I got fit in five weeks by screwing tons of chicks.

Am I right, dudes? <air-guitar>

Bro, a surefire tactic is to put a cucumber down your Hanes Full-cut Briefs and act like a total shithead all night long.

Woo-hoo, spring break!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:12 am
Gargamel wrote:

Am I right, dudes? <air>

Bro, a surefire tactic is to put a cucumber down your Hanes Full-cut Briefs and act like a total shithead all night long.

Woo-hoo, spring break!

just remember the cucumber goes in the FRONT of your pants...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:15 am
I think you can easily achieve this god like body in 5 weeks if you commit....you'll be beating the women off with a stick......or just beating off....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/buddha.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:19 am
Gargamel wrote:

Am I right, dudes? <air>

Woo-hoo, spring break!

Hell yah, brah.

Don't forget the ironic t-shirt and the john deere hat. SA-WEEEEET!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:19 am
easy, slappy. watch that vein on your forehead, it'll pop!

i just go by what works for me. i've been working out about 5 times a week since January 6, to be exact, and I do see a lot of difference.
I go to the gym though and like to take classes. So my week will look something like this:
Mo: boxing class followed by crazy latin step aerobic
Tue: boot camp (mostly weights but he throws some serious cardio into it)
Wed: boxing and total body workout classes
Thu: boxing and total body workout classes
Fri: light gym workout (40 or 50 minutes cardio - eliptical or running, or stairclimber, 30 minutes of weights)
Sat, Sun - off.

I also take sauna most of the days after a workout, relax, stretch... So far so good. I fit into all of my old pants already and can see all the right curves coming back. So I know it's possible to look better, and feel a ton better, in 5 weeks. Been there done that. I know my workout schedule is a bit insane, but I won't keep it up forever. I'll tone it down in a few weeks, but for now I'm enjoying it tremendously.
I understand perfectly the desire to feel great in your own skin, and that doesn't have anything to do with being self-absorbed or narcissist. Sure being interesting as a person is the key, the mystery method or whatever it is can't hurt... but there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to get in shape to feel great.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:22 am
dagmaraka wrote:
easy, slappy. watch that vein on your forehead, it'll pop!

I'm easy....just gotta call people out on their b.s. when they're telling people things that can get them hurt.

Must be all the HGH I bought off Roger.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:53 am
er, excuse me....silly question....

has this girl ever indicated in any way she would like you to be muscular?

I mean, strange as it may seem, that may not be that important to her.

I mean, do you like her just for her looks, or is her personality and smarts more important?

wait....don't answer that.

you are what you are, don't waste precious time trying to be someone else, especially because of what you speculate someone else likes.

If I was on the market today, and I thought I'd have to change to attract a particular someone, that would be my first and only red flag needed that tells me I'm looking at a bad match.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:54 am
Get off the roids buddy.

Dartboy, this is what happens when you mix setroids and bad meth.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:56 am
OMG!!!

Slappy & Amigo are break dance fighting!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 12:03 pm
Sweet

ya'll go on and get naked now..
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 12:04 pm
I'll bring the condiments.
0 Replies