"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:30 am
@Izzie,
Now Germany 4 England 1, all over Izzie, sorry, it could have been so different.
Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:37 am
@Dutchy,
yep BEAgle... shame really - England didn't play well at the start of the tournament - the whole dynamics of the game changed disallowing the goal - now all Germany have to do is kick it around the pitch for 10 mins...

but they are the better team... by far <sorry England, that's not very patriotic...but 'tis true>

ah well...

ROLL ON THE RUGBY WORLD CUP Razz <that's much more exciting> Wink

and there's still Wimbledon....
Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:51 am
@Izzie,
Game finished, Dutchy is heading for the cot, goodnight a2k.
Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:26 pm
@Dutchy,
Hope you had a big sleep D xxxx

I have tummy ache and feeling rather grumpy about it.

So, PaPa has been busy on the riverbank - it's all backfilled way way back under the pathway next to the house, with concrete and chippings, and he's used some big boulders at the front so when the river rises in the storms, hopefully the house won't disappear into the torrent Razz

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/whatever/DSC09189.jpg

MaMa and I were working in the garden too (we can't leave PaPa on his own in the river coz he gets a little unsteady sometimes) - I gave the bamboo a short back and sides and it's looking tidier out there - grass needs a haircut too but it's so dry out there and lots of brown patches so ... maybe tomorrow - or not - we'll see.

Bazza - hope you're feeling better - 'twas good to talk. x

((Boida)) - hope you are feeling better too and the antibiotics have done what they are supposed to. Been thinking of you of a lot today. x

((Blue)) xox x

Anyhoooooooo - hoping all the rest of our crew are well and have had a great weekend. smooches all... x

<oooooooooooooooh... thank goodness Mark Webber was OK after the accident... nasty nasty... phew for him> Shocked
Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 04:10 pm
@Izzie,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw... that's nasty!!!!!! and it's been in my kitchen... ack!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/whatever/DSC07772.jpg
mismi

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:25 pm
@Izzie,
What the heck is that? It is nasty.

I have been in Mobile. So tired. Back now...doing laundry - ironing clothes...wondering about what to feed the boys. Dang. Not enough time in the day.

Hugs to you all...
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:27 pm
@mismi,
golden arches calling, we got your big macs right here...

that is a wasp, dear.
Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:30 pm
@mismi,
Hey Missssssssssssssssy - oh just let a msg ob FB for you

glad you're back safe

isn't that a yukky bug - dunno what - didn't get close enough.

must sleep now, can't keep eyes open. So pleased to know you are back safey

love you girl.
x

((rH)) nite........
mismi

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:32 pm
@Izzie,
Love you too. Sleep well...take care sweet girl.
((Izzie))
ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:35 pm
@mismi,
Sleep well all.

The rocking of the waves are always so soothing.

Tonight, we've got a thunderstorm rolling through - rain pounding on the roof - the dogs blame me and Set.

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:38 pm
@Rockhead,
You going to Mickey D's? I have just convinced my boys that it is NOT a good place to eat.

It doesn't look like my wasps down here. It kind of looks like a skeeter.

Hey there Beth...love waves and the lapping thereof. Not going to get my fill this summer sadly enough...for so many reasons...work, oil, etc.

I gotta' go do.

Take care of yourselves sweet yabber crew!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 07:17 pm
@mismi,
Morning crew, slept in for obvious reasons and having a late Monday morning start. Feeling energetic and intend to work in the garden for a while, Mrs.B said I'm in need of some exercise. Smile

I know how you feel mismi not being able to go swimming in the sea, I've just been told no more swimming in sea and pool forever, a real blow to the system. However I can still go to the beach and watch the birds. Wink

a2k got me completely bamboozled, give me the old a2k anytime at least I knew what I was doing, presently I'm lost in the chaos they've created. As you can guess I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed! Laughing
verbivore

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 11:43 pm
@Dutchy,
LOL dutchy..that was a creative post! each line made me ROFL!
im glad some sort of realization has dawned on mrs B. Razz
and eitherways even before you were more keen n watching than swimming so why rue! Razz
are you sure about the last statement? Razz
verbivore

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 12:04 am
@verbivore,
izzie..will mail ye..just read S-boys trip..and all that boiling moments with ex..am glad that u r through..am glads that tulip is there for ye..
wish i was there. prayers with you girlie..im sorry you have to go through all ths..at times when i feel ive no courage left, I look at you and think..something must be hidden somewhere and I gotto strive harder..
Ive written the test - asking prayers again.
BEAgle - the attraction to mumbai is many. for one..as for plans now..eby will go by sept1st..and il have to stay alone with the kid and the maid in blore which is painful. and the pay im intending to ask the mumbai job is better. and finally i just wanna run away from this blore as of now!
Barry - Smile it aint all that poisonous barry..;P even ive had a sip or 2. im a very light drinker preferring only wine, breezer and sweet stuffs of the sort. but the prob is there is specific time when we can go fetch it..immediately aftr they prepare it..which is to be thought of...if it will fit in our plans..
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:01 am
@Dutchy,
Afternoon Crew - BEAUTIFUL DAY... GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchy wrote:

I've just been told no more swimming in sea and pool forever, a real blow to the system. However I can still go to the beach and watch the birds. Wink

I'm working on a solution to that problem BEAgle - meanwhile - keep an eagle eye on those birds and enjoy the views Wink oh, and by the way, I have moved you into the garden... will post a pic later - I am taking everything out of the conservatory - WHY? not a clue why - just need to have some space out there - no nothing out there soon (well, the table tennis table is in there folded up because I can't get it back into the garage!) but I am hoping to look out onto a bare wooden floor shortly. ((BEAgle)) x

MaMaVerby - yep, mail me hunni - we need to catch up. All is good with me and the boyz are good too. S-boy finishes up at school on Friday - he's then off school for 9.5 weeks Shocked gosh, what am I gonna do with him the whole summer. Who knows! (((MaMaVerby))) x

((RH)) - that's a wasp of some sort - but eeeeeeeeeeuw... nasty looking bug, even for my love of the insect world. He was a bit dopey from being in the sun so wasnee out to sting me - but ... eeeuw.

Missssssssssy - glad you had a good weekend Dixie - hope all goes well at work and that you have a fun day. Missed you girlie. Love love xxxx

Bethie - hope the thunderstorm was good - ya know, no-one hurt or anything - but some good boomers and lightening. Gosh, we haven't seen rain in........... dunno - blooming ages. Could really do with some - but loving this sunshine and blue skies. Loving it. (((Bethie)))

((((Bazza))) - hope you managed your trip into London - well well well. Hoping the flu flew away. x

POMcT - how the dickens are ya fella? Did you watch the match - terrible a? Hugs to you and the Cabin Boy. xxx (you'd love the garden right now, it's looking a lot tidier Very Happy) x

In the garden for the duration now - PaPa may finish up the wall today and it's looking good.

Joints are playing up a bit - I think it's the heat - knee is rubbish and hands are more rubbisherrrrrrrrrrrrr - nem'mind - it'll pass no doubt.

((Blue)) you --->xox x

Lovin' y'all

x

(oh, I'm on a course tomorrow - ugh - gotta go to the city and meet a load of people I don't know - headteachers and teachers - I'm the only admin there pretending to be a teacher - it's an ICT thing - something called Merlin (kinda dafe facebook thing for kids) ... oooooooooooooooooooh....

dislike that intensely, that whole walk into a room thing with people I don't know.... yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk - it's making me a little queasy thinking about it. Hey ho - gotta do it - yuk yuk yuk) My boss said I could leave at lunchtime tho and not do the full day as I wanted to take the kids sailing tomorrow and she wasn't gonna stop me doing that - so, that's a bit better - it's just making myself walk in that room tomorrow... yuk yuk yuk. I'll prolly be loud and laughy - yuk yuk yuk.)

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxx

edit: oh, loving the new edit time too. EXCELLENT

just went out and have the most beautiful orange day lily come out this morning... luv.er.ly

<pics up camera - I do get so easily distracted Razz >
JPB

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:14 am
@Izzie,
You'll be wonderful!

So.... 4 days and 4 music events behind me, three days to rest and then 3 more events in 4 days this coming weekend.

GORGEOUS weather here this week!!!

I hope y'all are enjoying your days too.
McTag

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:28 am
@Izzie,

Quote:
POMcT - how the dickens are ya fella? Did you watch the match - terrible a? Hugs to you and the Cabin Boy. xxx (you'd love the garden right now, it's looking a lot tidier ) x

Jolly spiffing, Izzers old fruit.

Okay here (I'm not English, y'see) and by the way...

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, when I decided to buy a new lawnmower last month I bought one like yours, Bosch rotary. Jolly efficient, good design, typically German.

Green grow the rashes o.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 08:40 am
@JPB,
Hey JPB - oooooooh, lotsa fun for you and well deserved too - glad you're having a great time - ha, now you just need to get a few zzzzzzzz's in between times Wink xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

POMcT - yayayayayyayayay - it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sky is blue, sun is shining and... it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually cheered Shocked then ran to find my camera which was laying somewhere in the garden, ran to car to put the windows up ... as quick as the drops are falling, they are drying - the plants will be that happy tho and... I don't have to worry about my riverbank now as PaPa is putting the last rocks in. Glad all is good with you and FiB - hope the rain catches up with you today Very Happy xxxx

edit: oh, rain's stopped! :shock

edit edit: well, it's just little spit spots!

edit edit edit: nahhhhh... stopped now!

edit edit edit edit: C'MON THE NETHERLANDS! BEAgle - are you watching?
Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 09:51 am
Yay for The Netherlands - congrats D - through to the last 8... Very Happy

going to pick little fella up shortly - catch y'all later. x
Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 09:54 am
@Izzie,
Indeed we are, off to bed now, catch you tomorrow Captain.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 09/22/2024 at 03:34:13