"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

roger

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 08:52 pm
Oops! You asked where, and I misread. Northwest corner of the State of New Mexico, in the USA. We call the area Four Corners, because it's the only place in the country where four states touch each other. "So what" you might ask. I don't know "so what", but honest, tourists actually travel out into the sticks to see the monument with lines on it. Hey, the state lines are no longer imaginary. They're really there.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 08:55 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Yeah - the bear is just a teddy when you get to now him. Rograt where is Farmington NM??

You wouldn't expect anything else do you now DDXX? :wink: A grizzly Bear tag doesn't suit me, besides a Teddy you can cuddle but a grizzle??
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 08:59 pm
No - I must admit you are not a grumpy grizzly. I'll try not to ruffle your fur when I hug. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:02 pm
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:07 pm
roger wrote:
Oops! You asked where, and I misread. Northwest corner of the State of New Mexico, in the USA. We call the area Four Corners, because it's the only place in the country where four states touch each other. "So what" you might ask. I don't know "so what", but honest, tourists actually travel out into the sticks to see the monument with lines on it. Hey, the state lines are no longer imaginary. They're really there.

Somewhere in an obscure book of cars, there is a picture of me and the crew in front of said sad monument to nowhereness...

(Roger is among my favorite Rodents)

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:14 pm
Hey RH-friend xox

Think this a great place for a rat - especially if's a RogRAT buddy of yours. Couldn't get a more glowing recommendation methinks. Think that this rat - the girls, and the gorgeous deckhands, will enjoy having aboard. Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:38 pm
:wink: Very Happy here for you Izzie :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:40 pm
BigReady - hey there mate - how's you. Gonna stop by at the Bears tomorrow - maybe you could bring your catch...... and some fish too a? :wink:

K crew - I'm handing the helm over to the Bear and Indeedee - to take us through the rest of the night.

I so gotta sleep. Thanku for all being so great. Talk tomorrow. Nite Nite (((xox all xox)))

and stop....

and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:58 pm
Night Izzie. Cool sweet dreams.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 10:15 pm
Nite Izzieliz. Hi to bigred. How you doing today?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 10:59 pm
I am fine and thanks for asking hows about you hun?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:04 am
Yeah bigred going good. It is 5 pm and just handed grandson back to daughter so I am sitting down with a chardie and enjoying watching the birds coming in for a feed, the kangaroos are grazing quite close to the house, a lot cooler weather and more headed this way - hey it's good.!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:20 am
wow kangaroos grazing near the house...? deedeex..wish i could visit your part of the world!!! it hot here these days..and the roads are damn polluted...wish i could go back and have a trsyt with nature for a few days :wink:
Izzie - no wonder u r the captain,,u keep us going dear..its so gr8 to her ur yabberings...its ok dont pause to breathe...we love to hear that non-stop Smile the teddys all red wit happiness now..h says hell hop back to his tree only aftr hugging u both tonite Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:41 am
Hi verby, Yes I do enjoy watching the wildlife - it is so peaceful here - except for the noisy cockatoos.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:57 am
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1326/kissthechefapronoh4.jpg
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 01:27 am
Wow dutchy - you've got me with the chilli - I luv anything with chilli and have a variety growing out the back. Corriander too. Can I put my order in for fish (preferably mild fishy flavour) with chilli and corriander and annnnnything else the expert chef suggests. Leave it in your capable hands. Drooling already. And yes plenty smooches for chef! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 01:45 am
DDXX got just the fish for you, Snapper has a mild, light flavour and is good fish for people who don't like a strong fishy flavour. My recipe for you will go along these lines:
1 kg whole snapper, scaled, gutted
1 lime, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
mint leaves, shredded green onions and lime wedges, to serve
Spiced dressing
4 garlic cloves, chopped
5cm piece ginger, peeled, chopped
2 small red chillies, deseeded, chopped
3 long red chillies, chopped
with corriander added to choice
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup fish sauce
2 limes, juiced
After that effort a smooch would be appreciated. :wink:

Ofcourse a bottle of a top Chardonnai will be served with it.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 01:57 am
Okay dutchy - sounds good - just two requests - head off fish (I can't handle looking at poor little suckers eyes) and leave out the garlic. I can handle chilli with the best of them but unfortunately not tolerant to garlic. And yes big smooch coming your way. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:01 am
Your wish is my command DDXX, and my wish is your command. Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:04 am
sounds good but don't forget some veggies for me please. I am a great lover of chilli's too. Great cooking chef Dutchy! Deedee you got in quick with your order! Don't blame you! I'll bring the Pimm's, ice cold with a dash of mint, strawberries and cucumber.

I hope it's going to be warmer there than it is here. Must try to cut the lawn as it is looking very long, been putting it off for ages!

Hey good news cat was sitting on the doorstep this morning 6.30am looking cold and tired. really glad to see him. He is now curled up fast asleep after eating a dish of food. So relieved he's back.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 08:30:05