"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 05:25 pm
Fantastic photographs Lzzie; Australia is a continent that has it all. The Brits should have all moved over there.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
Thanking you.

Hey - moving to Oz - sounds like a plan. Know any Wizards Question Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 07:49 pm
Back again guys - just came back from taking papa for his results from blood test and colonoscopy. Everything relatively okay - minor hiccup which will be monitored. So not bad 81, 82 this year and on no medication.

Looking forward to the cooler weather heading our way.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:01 pm
HEY GIRL

So pleased for PaPaDD, you and MaMaDD that results are back and "monitoring" is what's required and not something more invasive. Bless him a? 82 this year - reckon he's a bit of a spring chicken actually - big hugs for PaPaDD (((xox)))

I'm sure the weather will help all of you Down Under feel a lot more comfortable. Will probably be great just to go outside and sit by the pool without horrendous heat blazing down on you.

Glad things are k Indeedee Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:10 pm
Izzie wrote:
Thanking you.

Hey - moving to Oz - sounds like a plan. Know any Wizards Question Smile

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bMZ_clS4M&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:37 pm
Ship's Log

K crew - well, it's been a quiet St. Patrick's Day onboard - but a pleasant sail for me along the "memory waterway". There were reports from the Southern Hemisphere that the Grumble From Down Under Shocked was a very "grizzly" Bear who has had all sorts of problems with his "bits and pieces". He's currently undergoing some "mailing fixes" (no - I didn't say "male-ing fixes") Rolling Eyes so he may not be back with us for a short time. Sad Hoping he will back very soon. ((((((((((((((((fix-cpu)))))))))))))))))

SO - PARTY AT BEAR'S PLACE WEDNESDAY Very Happy - all crew have been invited byt the very generous Koala - and I'm pretty certain we won't find a better host in a treehouse anywhere else in the world. Indeedee is gonna be "smashing" and the BlueBoy is gonna bringÂ….himself! Happy Days. Smile

Fortunately for the Oz contingent, the weather is cooling and thankfully, tho we know they are very cool already, they will actually feel cool! PHEW for all of you Smile

TTHun, VBV and WW-WOM crewed for a while today. Smile Well done WW at work - you did good girlie - little steps.

Wanted to send hugs to PaPaDD - glad he's doing well., Missy - hope the hol is fab and JPB - hope all's k in DC.

Finally - the ship is SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see our resident RH-DJ who knows that the my love for a yellow brick road, hand in hand with Pink Floyd, will surely put a very big smile on my face as I write. Thanku RH - so good to be with you on the deck. Pull up a lounger hun - and play us a tune when you can. Very Happy

So, late log tonite, "insomniac" watch commencing and helm to Indeedee Down Under whilst the Bear is spitting a few fur-balls. (Come back soon hun).

Crew - you are the best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:50 pm
Night Izzieliz -have a good one. Soooo lost the bear for present - guess I am the only one out here???? I'll go and pour a chardie, put the ship on autosail and enjoy the stars (and any monstars -((try)) who are out there.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:08 pm
Hey, Izzie

Just a quick note to let you know I'm reading and wishing I could spend more time on board.

Beautiful pics!

Hope your Tuesday brings sunshine to you and yours.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:57 pm
And to you JPB girl. Smile

Nite to one and all - heading for my berth - so BEAR hunni - I know you're home - just rock the ship gently. :wink:

Lovin y'all

Nite x Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 02:44 am
Just checking to see who's around. Beautiful sunset here tonight - hardly any wind - striking outline of gumtrees against the sky - sitting here doing my puzzles, music on in the background and chilling out - no-one here to annoy me.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 02:52 am
Hi DDXX. Doing very much the same as you, except I'm having a VB. Smile

Just completed the Holiday Collection, and starting the new Starhunts that arrived today.

Finally was able to get back on line after the settings of my mail program were suddenly changed by my ISP.

Have a great night.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:06 am
Hi dutchy - I don't do the starhunts but buy it for my mum and help her out with the comps. Just received ours today. I do prefer the bafflers/stinkers and demons - give it to the Lovett crew -they are the best. Also trying to get thru the last of the Bourne movies. Loved the books.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:10 am
Morning everyone Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:12 am
The Bear is happy to greet you oh beautiful one. How has life been treating you, shoulder coming good? I've been told not to hug you for fear of further damage, so from my tree, a big wave. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:15 am
Hi Dutchy
Well I will just catch that wave Laughing
Seriously though, I have 2 doctor appts. today to have my shoulder re-evaluated and they want to take my blood Shocked Laughing

Edit: Lovely pictures Izzie. Thanks for sharing those.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 09:50 am
Dutchy wrote:
I've been told not to hug you for fear of further damage, so from my tree, a big wave. Laughing

God bless the person TTH whoever cautioned the bear from hugging you :wink:
hope your appointments went fine TTH, get well soon friend
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 11:14 am
Evening, morning whatever!

Well Tuesday done and dusted nearly!

Mmmmm what is that you said Ozzie land, yep that sounds good to me girl, we'll both hijack a passing ship and head there. Or did you mean the Land of Oz where the wizard lives, ok do that as well!

Cold here, think it's gonna be another frost! Well off to take son to guitar lesson. See you all soon
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 12:19 pm
Hello lovelies Smile

OMG - HAVE HAD NO INTERNET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

How sad was I Crying or Very sad

How happy am I to be back Very Happy

WW - we can do Oz girlie - one day - pick up the kids and off we'll go hun. AND we can also do Oz-land with a wizard for a while - 'til we join the real world again. All sounds good to me too. Well done for work again. Hope you're feeling better too.

Hey VBV - nice to see you onboard. If you see the Bear - just let him know I would love a real Bear Hug of the biggest order and would share it "virtually", of course, with our TTHun.

TTHun - hope all went k at docs. At least if they take your blood willingly (know that feeling, have blood tests taken monthly - ugh) it has got to be better than when a mozzie bites with its probing proboscis and then you end up with a NASTY red bump and itch 'n scratch for days. So - hope it was painless and that they are keeping optimistic about results and the shoulder.

So, sun is beginning to set in the UK - been a real chilly one here today - but as the sun goes down all the clouds are turning pink and grey with lovely blue sky behind. The birds are still singing (cawing, actually, and, as I live with a "rookery" on all sides, they are making lovely white "splat" Shocked marks as they fly across the patio to nest up above - nice a?. Kinda think my patio looks like Alex's bleachy-stained carpet!).

So hope all are having a good day. Yabber with ya soon. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
Good morning crew, Bear sends big hugs to all of you, even TTH Smile Oh Captain you shared computer problems at the same as me, how odd is that? Your photo's were awesome, must bring back many memories, place has not changed. You and the WW will enjoy it all over again should you ever make downunder. Going to have my breakfast now and will be back in a short while.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:48 pm
Really cold out now. Can not find the cat which is so unusual, he is usually waiting for me to dish up his food but nothing, keep going out and calling but no joy, rang around neighbors to see if they have seen him. One said only this morning and later saw white fur in her garden but no joy otherwise. I just hope he has got caught in somewhere and will be able to get out tomorrow!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 02:32:17