Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 02:37 am
@Izzie,
nite crew.

back in the morning.

merry merry izz...
Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 02:39 am
@Rockhead,
gosh, Shocked that was bit deja vue. I said g'nite to you a few hours ago! Nite Rock - ha... I get to say it GO BED - Merry Merry - big sleep. xx
Rockhead

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 02:40 am
@Izzie,
ima sneak bubba under the covers now...

have a cuppa, no?
Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 02:42 am
@Rockhead,
putting kettle on.... goooooooooooooo sleep x
McTag

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 05:54 am
@Izzie,

Morning, Cap'n

Why not anchor the boat for a couple of days so we can swim in the lagoon and have a barbie under the palm trees.

And shake our maraccas under the tropic moon.

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 05:58 am
@McTag,
Sounds good to me POMcT -

hahhahhaha - this one is PERFECT - bruhahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaa

<pass the maraccas> Wink

<shakes bootie> Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 12:00 pm
Christmas Eve at my sister's house:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2729/4213751590_d13e8ebacb.jpg

Katrina, Annie, Frank & Jacqueline (my sister's children), Nathan, Jeremy

Happy Holidays to Izzie and the entire crew!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 01:36 pm
today's the day.

merry merry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqpyfa2EmzQ
whiteviolet

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 02:10 pm
@Rockhead,
Hope all crew are having a great time! Apologies again to the people who have PM'd me - I cannot access PMs. Am getting emails to say certain people have PM'd but inbox still shows as empty. Have been seeking tech help but cannot get reply since their first response a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully this will be sorted in the New Year! If anyone still has my email address, please provide it if asked to any of the crew.
Tai Chi

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 04:01 pm
@whiteviolet,
Merry Christmas whiteviolet. Good to see you on board!
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 09:39 pm
New crew member coming aboard!

My Auntie Brooklyn told me to flap my little angel wings and fly aboard the ship. I hope you don't mind another baby on the yabber liner. My mommy gave birth to me on Christmas Eve. She had a fairly easy delivery, but I'm not sure she would have agreed as I wiggled my way out! My Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Brooke got to watch me being born.

I heard the doctor say "You have a girl, and she's a beauty." Then my Mommy says "A girl? Are you sure?" The doctor laughed and he said he was pretty sure he knew the difference! I was a little bit of a surprise! They had told my Mommy and Daddy that they were having a little boy before I was born! Shocked Of course they already had a boys' name picked out. Since they couldn't name me Logan, they had to come up with one for a girl baby. So...... hello yabber friends! My name is Madison Grace. Very Happy I am 6 pounds and 9 ounces. I have all my fingers and toes and Aunt Brookie says that I have a good set of lungs on me. I get to go home tomorrow and am looking forward to meeting my brothers and sisters. I hear this Noah guy is quite a ham! I know he will be a wonderful big brother and probably be protective of me as we go through school and life together.

Well, that's all that I have to say for now....except ... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Kisses and Hugs from me and Brooklyn and family to all of you!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/MadisonGrace.jpg

Ho Ho Hoooooo and a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/687865m9t2h77fs1.gif

XO
Live
Laugh
Love

PS - Better pics forthcoming when things slow down for my Mommy and Daddy just a wee-bit!
Love, Madison

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 09:51 pm
@JustBrooke,
Well congratulations Auntie Brooklyn, and that date sounds so familiar too. Laughing Great Christmas present for you all, no doubt you couldn't wish for anything more. I can already see your good looks in her baby face Brookie! Cheers from way dowunder. (((Brooklyn)))
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 10:40 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Well congratulations Auntie Brooklyn, and that date sounds so familiar too. Laughing Great Christmas present for you all, no doubt you couldn't wish for anything more. I can already see your good looks in her baby face Brookie! Cheers from way dowunder. (((Brooklyn)))

Thank you ((((( Dutchy )))))) You are a pure sweetheart and Madison is in good company with all born on that day. Wink Cheers Dutchy!!

Nite-nite!

xo
whiteviolet

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 11:17 pm
@JustBrooke,
Madison Grace, you are so very beautiful and loved, I wish you every happiness, little one. xxxxx
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 11:21 pm
@Tai Chi,
Thx Tai Chi, hope you are well and all best wishes. I hope to be around a little more from now on - though life is busy. Son's wedding end January and am arranging to move back to my home town of Winchester in February.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 11:45 pm
@whiteviolet,
Hi crew, break is almost over, heading for home tomorrow morning. Got a few hours fishing in this morning and snared a few nice sized whiting and snapper. Mrs B. in process of filleting same for me. Son and family will travel further down the coast tomorrow in their 4wd, caravan and will camp at a secluded beach with some friends. A short but very eventful trip to Port Lincoln this time round. Cheers for now.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 08:18 am
@JustBrooke,
Joy. Heck of a stocking stuffer Justbrooke.

Hello Izzie and crew. Santa whirled into town, and out. I didn't do too bad.

Happy Boxing Day djjd62, ehBeth, and all the Canadians.

Cookie run. Be back in a bit.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 10:36 am
Brooke - she is adorable...such a great Christmas present!

I hope you all had the Merriest of Christmases...
Happy Holidays -
I add my wishes for a Happy Boxing Day to Alex's for my Canadian friends.

We are a tired but happy lot. Bike riding galore yesterday. And a whole lot of programming and charging of different devices...then a fine dinner and to bed early. I stayed up to 2:00AM watching Meet Me in St. Louis on Christmas Eve and the munchkins woke up at 4:30AM....I could hardly keep my eyes open last night.

We are off to the Birmingham Museum of Art today...
then the Science Center. Family coming Monday...house is a wreck! It will be fine. We have food. Good food(thanks to my precious in-laws).
hugs and kisses to all,
mis
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 10:58 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

We are off to the Birmingham Museum of Art today...

Perhaps you'll get to see Paul Revere's famous work of preRevolutionary war propaganda...
http://www.artsbma.org/images/llph-select/1943.jpg

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:00:48