"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 05:07 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cy0SCpsHFQA/SBjG2OJGMiI/AAAAAAAAAKI/bZixeXSX7Lc/s400/british+guitar+flag+cake+%281%29.jpg

Happy Birthday Barry!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 05:13 pm
Waving to the crew!

mismi you're sounding better. I see your dogs are both working breeds. "Dogs that can keep children quiet" -- wish I'd known about them when my boys were young. Very Happy

Know the panic of presents at Christmas Izzie. For ten days the tracking service at Canada Post has said my son's Christmas parcel has been sitting in New Brunswick! Today it finally made it to Newfoundland. With luck he'll have it before Christmas. (I sent it early enough!)

Back to work tomorrow. Feet are reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy enjoying the day off. Still trying to get into the holiday season.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 05:41 pm
@Izzie,
Harbourmaster (Barry), I know it is cold up your way, so from the hottest State (currently 42C) on the driest Continent on earth, sending you some warm Birthday wishes and may there many more to follow. Have a great day.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 06:50 pm
happy hatching baz...
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 03:31 am
@Rockhead,
Morning Crew

We had more snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Lots of ice tho - hmmmmmmmmmmmm! That's not so good. Still no gritters but the bin men did make it past the house - mind you, they have a humungous truck and big tyres.... not sure what we're going to do - NEED TO DO SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. (that'll learn me a? ho ho ho). It's meant to warm up today so we should thaw a bit.

Anyhooooo, nuff of that - IMPORTANT NEWS - Barry phoned me first thing - his internet is out. Could be the weather in London has caused some problems or could be his router, but he's been told that it won't be fixed until 30th December. He's gutted. He wished to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes - I shall be speaking to him later and relay any messages to him if you have some. He's not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad He's thinking he may go out to the movies again tonite - other than that, a quiet day in for our Birthday Boy.

Wishing everyone a good day - BEAgle - let us know when you arrive safely in PL - hope the trip was good. x
Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:17 am
@Izzie,
Good morning crew on this very special day, we have another birthday! Although still the 22nd of December in the UK and other parts of the Northern Hemisphere, it is the 23rd of December downunder right now.

So let me be the first to congratulate our dear Izzie on her Birthday and wish her many more happy ones to come. Smooches and hugs from your Bosun. I will drink a toast to you tonight Captain. ((((Izzie))))
McTag

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 08:33 am
@Izzie,

In the deep midwinter, frosty winds made moan
Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone
Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow
In the deep midwinter
Yesterday and today round our gaff.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 09:19 am
A most gracious and happiest of birthdays to Izzie...

Special thanks to Izzie for helping social turtles like me from crawling completely back into their shells and completely locking their doors to the world.
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/csm-photo-galleries-images/in-pictures-images/poty2009/25/7121875-1-eng-US/25_full_600.jpg
((Sorry for my bad table manners and speaking with my mouth full... I just had to say what needs to be said!))
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:14 pm
@Dutchy,
Ahhhh, thank you ((((D)))) - still on 22/12 here - but I'm nearly 45 - how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't believe I am 45 Shocked Perhaps I should be a little quieter about that - nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhh nahhhhhhhh Razz) - I am starting to feel birthdayfied - I will have a small glass of Bailey's at midnite Bosun, thanku my dear friend... love you. x

Little fella and I had to go out earlier and finish up the shopping - took us an eon - little roads were very icy where the sun hadn't hit them - slippyslidy - anyhooooo - came home and looky here - there was big tin on my doorstep. So I peeked in and found this.....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/whatever/P1020452.jpg

one of my friends from work had come by - bless her - BLESS HER - she baked me a smiley face cake - HA - isn't that just FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How kind was that!!!!!

have a wonderful time in PL, enjoy every moment with A, M&K and the G-kids. xxxx

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:18 pm
@McTag,
Oh POMcT - you still all snowed under!!!!!

Can you get out and about or are you snowed in too? Think you are due for some more - the sun thawed most of ours but the garden is still white and crunchy. Very Happy warm hugs to you and FiB. xx
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:19 pm
@tsarstepan,
Very Happy Thanku ((((Tsar)))) - your words are very speshell! thanku to you for brightening up all our lives. So glad you are here hun Very Happy

ahhhhhhh thanku <wipes tear>
JPB

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:49 pm
@Izzie,
mmmmm, chocolate! Very Happy

Grandma and I have started baking Christmas cookies. Today's mission was M's favorite (little round balls of shortbread rolled in powdered sugar) and one of K's favorites (white chocolate, macadamia nut cookies).

I can't make sugar cookies to save my soul. Grandma's the family expert. This is the first year in ages that there will be sugar cookies in our give-away bins.
McTag

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 04:32 pm
@Izzie,

Not too desparate here Izzy, despite my complaining....but I was going to take my father-in-law to Sainsbury's today but in view of the poor weather I postponed it. We'll try again tomorrow.

Nice looking cake, I wish I was near enough to get a slice!

FiB and I decorated our festive tree this evening....major domestic, since the tree I had bought was not quite good enough. We chopped it around a bit with the secateurs, and now with the lights and everything on, it looks fine. Ish.

OK I goofed. Mea maxima culpa.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 04:33 pm
@Izzie,
Happy Bithday Sis!!!! I love you and can't wait to see you soon! Have a fab day and I will call you tomoz.
Happy belated birthday to Bazza too! So sad u are not on line

Sunshine Xmas to you Dutchy and a blessed xmas to Mis and Brooke

Love you all. Finished work and waiting for the family to descend. Just finished renovating the house next door just in time for xmas and my J daughter made it back from Germany in the snow!
Its Christmas! Happy me xx
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 04:55 pm
@JPB,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHOCOLATE.... want some? How'd the cookies turn out? and... how are your fingers - did you manage to play piano? ((((JPB))))

POMcT - oh dear, you're in the shtook with your 'trouble and strife' a? Well, ya know, you gotta get the tree right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to be just so! Mine was looking beautiful, but as I have the house like a furnace - it's not looking too juicy anymore Sad Hey ho - it's twinkling and Penny O'Hamster is sitting upon the top (which has bent completely over) with her Santa hat on. Razz Hope you can manage to get out tomorrow - I tell ya tho McT - TESCO was horrendous today - absolutely horrible horrible. There were sooooo many people there and ugh........... yuk............ too many people. Done tho. Not going to any more shops before Crimbo. Keep warm hun - keep smiling a? x

Missy - how you doing girlie? Feeling any better?

and TC - how bout you? You OK?

Thinking of all the crew. x

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 04:58 pm
@FlavourQueen,
I LOVE YOU tooooooooooo sis.

So glad work is done - now switch off the work phone and put it in the smelly cupboard for a few days. Very Happy Glad JellyBean is home safely - phew - didn't think she was gonna get back with all the reports of the snow out there. Tell my bro I love him and hug my girls for me.

Gonna go up to London just after Crimbo and stay with the Bazza and then on up to you. No other plans - just we'll be there when we're there - I can't wait - you should see the eyelashes we are gonna wear on New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAHHAAHHHAAAHAHHA! LOVE IT!

Happy me too. x Very Happy
FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 05:13 pm
@Izzie,
Phone going in smelly cupboard!!! J is home and happy. Can't wait to see you babexx love you and off to bed now.
Night good people and Happy Birthday Iz xxxxx
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:08 pm
@FlavourQueen,
I miss you babe.......... Can't wait to get together - so wish to be with you et al....... so wish.

I think we need to do that weekend break soon - just me and you and a few caseloads too Mr. Green We'll talk a?

Love love you my other half. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:11 pm
@Izzie,
I have Baileys On Ice. Penny O'Hamster will be joining me.- she's bee climbing the tree but is more than cute - so she get's her way.

Will post pics tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes. Smooches all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((((Bue)))))))))))) Missing ya love. x Be back soon. xx xox xx

Lovin y''all
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:21 pm
@FlavourQueen,
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/soul1383/graphics/5FD2320287029.gif

A cake for the one who sees beauty in everything and likes to capture it!
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/botaluca/camera_cake.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Izzie !
You are a special person...everyone here recognizes it! We are blessed to know you. I pray this next year is the best year ever!

Love you so much!
mis

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 09:40:28