"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2009 12:40 pm
@annis,
I kissed my first real boyfriend during Ghostbusters. <sigh> Davy boy. And whaddaya know he was in the Navy. Sweet feller. That was a fun summer.

I made Sunday lunch and I am SO full. I hate it when I do that. BLAH! I guess I did it in honor of the Canadian Thanksgiving. Whew....I gotta go walking in a bit...or a nap...nap, walk, nap, walk...no nap...have to walk. Shoot.

Glad to see the McT's are back. Hello Tulip ((Tulip)) good to see you.

Barry - those are fine cars they are. That Capri is adorable.

Izzie- have a good day - glad you can just sit back and rest.

The boys are out of school tomorrow for Columbus Day (so crazy) but I am so happy. Love the fact that I do not have to get up and rush around getting them out of the house...and I am off too! So I have a happy holiday myself tomorrow. Going to go play with some friends. Me and my friend Susan and her boy are taking the boys somewhere...don't know where but it will be fun. She makes me laugh. I LOVE to laugh.

hugs ya'll
Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2009 06:59 pm
@mismi,
Morning crew. the bosun is back from his whirlwind trip to Sydney town. Had the most wonderful time and was spoiled rotten by my son and nephews. Ofcourse the highlight was the football match between Australia and the Netherlands the purpose of our trip. A nil all draw was the perfect result as I was barracking for both teams. Laughing

Was able to get a bit of sightseeing in of this most beautiful city built around Sydney Harbour. Attached a photograph taken at Darling Harbour with the city as background, visted the spiral tower top left of picture, almost 300 metres high (900feet) which gives you a grand panoramic view of the whole city.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1808/pa100376.jpg
Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 03:41 am
@Dutchy,
Oh Darling...... Harbour Razz

D - love you - such a happy pic - so glad you had such a great time and it's so good to see you there - now, if we could just get the time difference sorted to speak a???????? HA! gonna ring as soon as I've sent this and see if you're about. Quite right too, you deserve some spoiling - bless M. x

Missssssy - enjoy today with Susan and the kidlets....

now Navy Davy - that sounds like a precious memory tucked safely into your heart.... ahhhhhhhhhhh.... love that. Happy day sweet Dixie xxxxx

So, incredibly beautiful day here today, tres bleu skies and autumn shunshine - and I need to go do at a million miles an hour as I achieved nothing yesterday of importance - tho I did learn a lot on some of the more heated threads on A2K that I was procrastinating on - which would be good to interject on at times - but, they're a little heated in some places Shocked and I'm a whus - so been reading along with a lot of stuff and.... yep... learned a bit. Gosh, slap that keyboard at times - BREATHE PEOPLE... BREATHE...

Anyhoooo...interesting... interesting

One day I'll be big and brave and say something that's not just yabber Razz

Meantime.... wishing all a good day and I really must get on - things TO DO... can someone say 'hunni do' please...

<silence>

purrr... kitties need fed

..... ok... OFF TO DO

D........ skyping... will be here in the house for a bit so if you're not online, call me back later and I'll listen out for the ping Very Happy

((((((Letty - thinking of you)))))))

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:30 am
@Izzie,
Ha BEAgle... I have jaw-ache - wayyy too much smiling, laughing and yabbering a? Love you - so great to talk - you sound on the top of the world, Down Under.

For you D...

Stephen Gately - may he be at peace
(Irish Boyzone).
Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 06:04 am
@Izzie,
Izzie, thank you very much, that was lovely. Enjoyed the chat so much, you talk as interesting as your posts are. I will be thinking of you next Tuesday and hope everything goes according to plan. ((((Izzie))))

I'm off to bed, goodnight crew.
verbivore

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 07:02 am
@Dutchy,
BEAgle ..u sure seem to have had a whale of a time! How did reach on top of that spiral tower??? knock my head! they sure must be having for a height like that!! Envying you Beagle it seems a great view even from down! Frm up there the view must have been spectacular!!!
Izzieeee...missing u! thot to catch u on friday but a friend of ours were going out of town and we had gone there to see them off!!
misssyy its nice to see you peping on and off in facebook!
pls forgve me th typos!! mi half asleep as i tye ths!
pushing maself as much as i can..probably by nov lastweek..il stop cmeing to office
i just cant sit at home! ill think of ssmething and make situatons worse!im so damn drowsy in office but!
neways..lets cccc!!!
good nighttttttt
Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 08:12 am
@verbivore,
Oh sweetheart, MaMaV - please try not to push yourself - take your time and slow it down a little - BubbaVerby is growing bigger each day so take a load off hunni, sit yerself down for a bit and rest... OK... this is MzIz donning the skippers caps and giving you a direct order. "Feet up! Load off!" We're here. Ping me on msn whenever you wish LittleOne... tho I know our time difference is a nuisance right now, but I'll be around in 10 days or so for a couple weeks with my feet up. OK!

Sleep well xxxx
JPB

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 08:21 am
@Izzie,
Good morning/afternoon/evening Yabbercrew.

I hope Monday is treating everyone well.

verbi -- you are the most important thing in your life right now. Making you number one takes top priority. You and that little baby growing inside of you are worth it. Pamper yourself as best you can. Sleep, hun, whenever you can.

Lovely pic of the harbor, dutchy? Who is that charming man in the center? Wink

Enjoy your holiday, mis. Day off here too. M is off on her two day college visit. She took the train down last night (2.5 hours), was picked up by a representative from the school, spent the evening with the kids, stayed in the dorm, and today has a full day of meetings, interviews (both directions -- they her and her them), attending classes, and returning late tonight on the train. She was tres nervous but said last night that she's having a good time (whew!). I can't wait to hear all about it tonight.

Hey, hey Miz Iz! Same advice as for verbi. You too need to give yourself top billing for the care list. ((((( Iz ))))))

Hugs all around - I'm off to find a treadmill....
Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 08:36 am
@Izzie,
JPB wrote:

Hugs all around - I'm off to find a treadmill....

Shocked

tread gently...

ha JPB.... Iz'a parked up for the moment Razz

My baby cousin is getting married this weekend, in the Lake District (beaut.ee.ful ahhhhhhhhhhh) and I have to make some wedding stuff for my parents to take up - but... but... but... I can't lift the darn box out the wardrobe (it's a huge box in the Lion Witch Wardrobe) which has the "goodie" making stuff in. Verra frustrating - not being able to lift it (i hate that). Yep... better organisation and smaller boxes is the answer Rolling Eyes That'll be sometime never probably yadayadayada Very Happy

So..... parked with feet up for a few mins right now (I've been walking on a marble <4th toe> all day and I've just about tolerated enough from this pfffffst toot) so will get the little fella to help me when I pick him up from school. Always easier with another pair of hands, even if they're little hands - he's mighty strong.

Pleased all is good with M - hope she had a great time.

((((((((JPB)))))))
JPB

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 09:05 am
@Izzie,
tread gently...

heh -- unfortunately, I'm treading heavier all the time, hence the need to get my kiester outta my chair. No running for me. HAH! I would collapse in a head in the first 10 steps. These knees are made for walking, but it's too cold to walk outside without digging out my winter gear. Ainna gonna do that in early October!!!!

Off I go...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 09:24 am
@JPB,
Thanks JPB...they are arguing. I can't wait until Susan calls...goodness these boys. It will get better...It would be fine if it weren't raining - they would be in the backyard playing with the dogs. If the dogs weren't a muddy mess I would bring them in and let them play. I am going to bathe them today...it's just that it makes me tired just thinking about it. They are so wiggly happy when they get in the bath...I get soak and wet between splashed water and licking tongues. So I am typing on the computer looking at two sets of eyes, watching me while sitting on my wicker sofa on the back porch (BAD DOGS) - so I guess I will have to get up and get it done soon!

Enjoy your day off JPB. Glad M is having fun. That is so good for her. Makes me nervous just thinking about it...have to let them grow up though...I know. I just don't wanna sometimes. SOMETIMES I said... Smile ((JPB))

Glad you had a great weekend Dutchy. Great picture - you are so handsome!

Iz - put the feet up and rest. I wish I was closer. I would get all that organized for you. I know it is frustrating for you. ((Izzie)) don't worry.

Verby - take care of yourself. I truly have been trying to limit my time on the computer. I have way too much to do to gobble up my time like that. Rest up girly...once the little one gets here you won't be able to do that any more....it's all his/her world then. Now you have the time...enjoy it. Of course you will enjoy it when that sweet baby gets there...it is just a different type of enjoyment! Not so much about you any more! Wink

J has just asked me three times consecutively - in spite of my answering him - when I was going to call B and Susan to go play. I would answer him...and he would ask me again...hello. I looked in his ears to see if they were dirty...apparently they are plugged up. He thought that was funny. Maybe he won't ask again...I doubt it though. Other people sleep late...unlike my family who like to get up at 6:00AM even on the days off. So we have to let them wake up and get up...they must call us! Ugh. Double, Triple and Quadruple Ugh.

Hugs y'all,
mis
Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 04:07 pm
@mismi,
Morning crew settling down to my old routine. verbivore you can walk to the top of that tower or take a lift which takes 3 minutes. I did the latter, the walk would have taken me all day. Take things easy young lady, your feeling of uneasiness will disappear once the little one arrives.

Hi JPB that charming man in the picture will keep an eye on you whilst you do the tread walking and make sure you don't miss a step. If you want to know who he is just ask mismi she seems to know him. Laughing

Dear mismi, thanks for flattering me, you truly made my day. Wink

Izzie busy day ahead, Mrs.D is taking me into town shopping and that means one thing, I'll be a couple of dollars poorer by tonight.

Cheers all.
Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 04:30 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Izzie busy day ahead, Mrs.D is taking me into town shopping and that means one thing, I'll be a couple of dollars poorer by tonight.

heh heh.... a couple....and the rest Wink Enjoy your day love. xx

Mis - hope the day went well with Susan and you and all the kidlets did some laughing. Love youuuuuuuuuuuu x

ok................ brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here.... time to snuggle down. Been busy doing and achieved (ok, y'all can pick yourselves up the floor.. I can achieve now and again. Last minute and gotta "do's" gotta get done. Busy week ahead (horrendous busy before I go off again). Little fella played rubgy today (they lost.... as shame.. but he got a TRY - yayayayayay and another black eye Shocked

Gotta go and iron uniform and hit the sack.... tarrrd tarrrrrd tarrrrrrrrrrrd.

Night lovelies - see you on the morrow

Lovin' y'all and thinking of our Letty in her time of sorrow. Thinking of all, near and far. xx
djjd62

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 04:40 pm
@Dutchy,
great pic of the harbour, and what a great sweater

like the type worn by my musical heroes

http://www.nyu.edu/library/bobst/research/aia/exhibits/0012_spin/images/album9big.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 04:57 pm
@djjd62,
Hi djjd62. "great pic of the harbour, and what a great sweater like the type worn by my musical heroes", almost, mine is with a polo neck. Pure wool, bought it in London some years ago.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 07:22 pm
@Izzie,
Aw - listen to Dutchy belly aching...Mrs. D is well worth a couple of dollars Wink much more than that. Quit that complaining...shopping is therapy. Very Happy

Izzie - it was a good day. Not as much laughing as I like we had a bit of a problem to fix. Her boy is on fall break this week and did not get a plane ticket home. We were online looking for decent ticket prices. Luckily we found something and the dear boy will be home with his Momma by Wednesday night! It was a good day...lots of tea drinking and solving all kinds of problems. Loved it. There were moments of worry when I found out that B was doing the "Batista Bomb" to J and we had to put a stop to it...but other than that Wink boys. Rolling Eyes I see S is up to the boy thing as well. They are something else to be sure. Snuggle up and stay warm. Love you!

My kids are in bed and the kitchen is clean. It is a good feeling to be done for the day!

Hugs to all.
mis
alex240101

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 08:28 pm
@mismi,
Hello Izzie and crew. Winding down the day here. Jeepers outside filling the night air.
Mismi. You said the "S" word. ,....To quote you: "shopping is therapy".....I needed therapy after what the "S" did to me. The "S"word.,......shivers..

Great picture Dutchy. Everything about it.

Debating walling in laundry room. I am not going to be running the machines if people are down there,...now or never,....flooring scheduled for next week.

Good day.
mismi

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 08:49 pm
@alex240101,
Alex, I was going to say I only say the "S" word when someone pulls out in front of me. But you mean SHOPPING. Well...some folks think it's theraputic. I don't do very much of it unless I have to. Well...clothes shopping anyway...I love walking up and down the isles of a good farmers market. My mother in law and Mama dress me still. Smile Thank goodness.

I know you miss your garden. Is it chilly up there where you are?

Speaking of bad words. One of the twins came home the other day and said that a friend of his at school said the "F" word. I was appalled. I said, "Well, you know we never use that word right?", and he replied "Yes Mama - but I heard Daddy say it the other day." I was puzzled - that is not a Professor word AT ALL. So I got him to clarify. Come to find out it was the word "fart". Laughing Still not a word I like...but I did tell him it was not so bad...I just didn't like it. But it made me laugh.

I bought an eliptical thingy to work out on today. I can't wait for it to get here. I love those things. And with all this rain my walking has been curtailed. I had a stair climber thingy and it bit the dust. SO I did shop a bit for that. Very Happy It was amazing how good I felt afterwards! Laughing
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 01:54 am

Interesting day, vomiting and diarrhoea, big time.

FionaB got it too, twelve hours later.

Taking it easy.
Francis

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 03:27 am
@McTag,
Sorry to hear that, McT.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:46:56