"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mysteryman

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 07:33 pm
@Izzie,
You and FQ are HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt know you were that good looking, or I would have moved over there (but dont tell Stacy I said that).

S girl is cute also.

You all look like you had a good time, and I am glad you did.
Did some guy try to pick you 2 up?
If he did you should have let him, then after he bought the drinks you get rid of him.

IZ, I hope you are feeling better, and I hope the good feelings last for a long time.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 07:39 pm
sounds like a splendid time was had for all

good to see a pic of BTM, and surrounded by such a beautiful group as well
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 07:39 pm
@Izzie,
Great pictures folks, can see you had a ball, you all 4 four look so glamourous and handsome (Bazza) Laughing

Good night all, buzz the night away, talk to morrow.

mismi

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 08:06 pm
@Dutchy,
Love those pics...it did look like fun! Hugs to y'all
JPB

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 08:07 pm
@mismi,
ditto! Great to see all those smiling faces. Glad it all worked out so well. And, yer hairs look loverly.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:33 am
Izzie, I'm beaming for ya, kid. Glad you're having such a good time. Let the good times roll. You deserve 'em.
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 06:36 am
@Roberta,
Just letting you know that Iz has left chez moi and is heading back home so will be on board later.
Missing her already and she has only just left! We had the Best weekend.
Sunshine and smiles to all the crew.
Hi Boida and jpb
Big hugs
FQ xx
Dutchy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 07:01 am
@FlavourQueen,
Thanks for that FQ, is it a long drive from chez moi to Devon? Will probably be in bed by the time Izzie arrives home. So pleased you 'sisters' had such a great weekend, your faces says it all. (((FQ)))
mismi

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 07:01 am
@FlavourQueen,
Hugs to you FQ - so glad you and Iz and Barry had such a great time.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 09:48 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Dutchy

Should be around 4 - 5 hours but Iz is really tired, and achy, so she may need a couple of pit stops - shame, cos she could have stayed up longer if she hadn't got work tomorrow - I am sure she will post as soon as she gets through the door!

Hi Mis - you would have so loved it yesterday - hope the gang are all doing well

xx
Izzie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 10:14 am
@FlavourQueen,
HEY HEY

HOME SAFE AND SOUND. (ssssssssssssssssssssh, kkk don't tell the speed cameras. (dreading the mail for the next week)

gotta go lie down a while - will be back later to say hey hey hey...

Very Happy
mismi

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 11:07 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Hi Mis - you would have so loved it yesterday - hope the gang are all doing well

Oh FQ - I was thinking and wishing all day long! So happy you two were able to do it though...the kitchen and the thong dancing cracked me up - no pun intended.

Hey Iz girl - I am so glad you made it home safely - will be praying those cameras missed you. Rest up. Take care of yourself.

hugs xxoo
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 01:02 pm
I have a great idea. Sarah, FQ, and Iz can start a trio, and the Brit can be their manager. You all looked so wonderful and happy. Thanks for allowing me to join in your vicarious experience.

Here would be a great beginning song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KeCpzjTGM

That's Barry the Brit playing the piano.

Razz
Izzie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:17 pm
@Letty,
Hey hey hey

Feet back on the ground " totally exhausted - losing my voice - ha - blessings for all. Haven’t managed to sleep since I got back " been yabbering on the phone and "doing" - prolly overtired now.

What a great weekend it was. Very Happy

I left Essex at lunchtime - in 28.5 degC " by the time I got to the outskirts of London it was 33 degC and bright sunshine. Good grief! We were so lucky yesterday with it being overcast until the evening when the clouds all disappeared and left clear skies (we would have melted in the sun). We had a few spots of rain " a cooling breeze and when we drove out of London last nite it was still 24 degC. Fabulous. Of course, the reason it rained (we did plan that ya know) was so we could sit under our leopard skin brolly. Laughed.......... we cried laughing " so much. The people behind us started yabbering to us... everyone was just so LOVELY to us. I lost count of how many people asked if we were twins Very Happy Love it.

So.......... made it home to Devon and missing FQ heaps.

It really was an amazing day.

We were working on a Dream with The Boss Razz

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010620.jpg

In a sea of heads there was a flag... Very Happy

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010672.jpg

We had a bit of an Irish Jig jigging here on the deck...

Hard to describe really. The bands were all just blooming brilliant. I must confess to falling a little in love with James Morrison <oh what a voice Wink > " he was simply outstanding <move over Bruce> Razz. The stage was........... HUGE..... I mean it was so HUGE, not just HUGE, it was beyond HUGE. And the speakers " they were the size of a tower block! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUD.... wonderful loud!

Bruce Springsteen was fantastic " he enjoyed the crowd " and got right in....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010650.jpg

Mahhhhvelous!

there was little boy in the crowd on his Dad’s shoulders " he musta been about... 6...7... he sang with Mr Springsteen... the little guy was just in awe of what was happening...

The little boy sang the chorus to this...
"Waitin' On A Sunny Day"

It's rainin' but there ain't a cloud in the sky
Musta been a tear from your eye
Everything'll be okay
Funny thought I felt a sweet summer breeze
Musta been you sighin' so deep
Don't worry we're gonna find a way

I'm waitin', waitin' on a sunny day
Gonna chase the clouds away
Waitin' on a sunny day

Without you I'm workin' with the rain fallin' down
Half a party in a one dog town
I need you to chase the blues away
Without you I'm a drummer girl that can't keep a beat
And ice cream truck on a deserted street
I hope that you're coming to stay

Waitin' on a sunny day

Hard times baby, well they come to tell us all
Sure as the tickin' of the clock on the wall
Sure as the turnin' of the night into day
Your smile girl, brings the mornin' light to my eyes
Lifts away the blues when I rise
I hope that you're coming to stay
Waitin' on a sunny day

There couldn’t have been a dry eye in the crowd " this kid was the sweetest little smunch you could imagine.

MAHOUSIVE CROWD
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010690.jpg

so - WHERE IS BAZZA AND S-GIRL THEN A?
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010725.jpg

So this was how our evening finished.... Razz Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!

Certainly.......

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/HAR%20ROCK%20CALLING/P1010664.jpg

Better Days! Very Happy

<taken sleeping potion... after reading back today... I KNOW I should not post at nite <shakes head> Rolling Eyes >

PS " thanks all for your kind comments.... HA MM " bruhahahahaha " more like hot chocolate " coco!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

all the Hard Rock Calling pics are over here, still uploading videos...
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/izzielzzie454/BruceSpringsteen2009#

(ya kinda havta like The Boss!!!!!! Love the Boss! Wink )

C’MON ANDY MURRAY..... C’MON BUDDY " YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McTag

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:32 pm

Steve van Zandt's got a good job....wrap your head up in a cloth, look cute & friendly, strum a few chords, mumble incoherently into nearest microphone like you don't know the words, collect large paycheck.
aidan

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:34 pm
@McTag,
Excuse me - but he sings great harmony and not everyone is capable of that.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:36 pm
@Izzie,
The tennis is CRUCIAL!!! Come on Murray!!

Hey sis- nail biting stuff a ?

Love youxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:39 pm
@McTag,
I reckon on the paycheck! They were brill McT - a live concert - just.... top of the world feeling.

Can You Hear Me

The Dave Matthews Band were great, Gaslight Anthem were incredible... and James Morrison... well... just, such a good feeling.

and

guess what

ANDY MURRAY JUST WON. OMGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Dutchy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:06 pm
@Izzie,
Oh FQ and Izzie we could be in opposition this week, your boy Murray is still there but so is our local boy from up the road Lleyton Hewitt!! Must overcome Andy Roddick first.

Looks like Izzie is still on cloud nine and enjoying the music, must have been some weekend. Love the photos and music Captain, you haven't let us down. Truly hope those cameras missed you!
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:11 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey Dutchy
We will support both of them and we would only be in opposition if they both make it to the finals!what fantastic tennis tho!

Off to bed as a busy rest of the week. Miss izzie like crazy ....we are so like twins.
Well guys, goodnight and sis thanks for posting the pics to share our awesome day with the crew
Hugs
Fq xx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 05:00:51