"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:55 am
me me me...but G-baby is coloring in my lap right now. Amazing thing how hard it is to type while 4 year old is coloring - we are about to retire to the couch though...Max and Ruby is coming on - and we LOVE THAT SHOW! So...I will be back to play in a bit
:wink:

LNS - take care of yourself...so good to see you!

Good to see you too JPB...I love Enya too...her sister is good too. Can't remember her name....but it just makes me want to sit on the beach and veg. Thanks for posting it.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:37 am
good nite to ye all..time i jumped out..dint see much of the bear today..was busy myself..so dnt knw!! or is he sick eating too much of BBQ in the weekend Wink.. Hope Izzie's leg is doing fine(i just knw it has been operated, dnt knw wat exactly it is...fracture?) i had one last year ...exactly 30 days b4 my marriage..so it was pretty funny standing in the church in my wedding dress with my bandage on Wink
Izzie and dutchy u ought to teach me a lill more on the snap thng..am a slow learner bear wit me!
TTH hope ur hand is doing fine and ur not lazing out on the exercise..mismi..we ought to have a lill more time out together to "try TRY out Wink..
bye ye all ctch u tmrw
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 12:01 pm
~Dear Human Race,,,,

etc etc ,,, etc etcetrasesiisis etcetracing' etc ~ etc etc etc.

Will etc etc etc.

~.~

Amen.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 12:22 pm
amen
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:57 pm
Good morning all,

Yes captain - Arabian Nights night on Wednesday looks good. Unroll the flying carpets - rub the lamps to get the genies out - girls get your belly button jewels on (boys too if they like :wink: - mine is the red silk tent.
JPB luved the enya song and clip and the ship is just how I imaged ss yabberliner to be! Hi to lost I think we have enough funnies going on board if you like cartoons. Hi to Jov and Verby and missy. I must admit I have been known to enjoy sesame street, wiggles and jackers!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm
wiggles and jackers................

mmmmm Rolling Eyes

just not gonna even go there with that one Exclamation :wink:

Hey girl

Just got online - need to catch up with what's been going on in the day. Hope you had a big sleep.

Oh oh oh...... oven is shouting at me "Get me out before I burn......more"!

Back soon Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:05 pm
What you got cooking Izzieliz??
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:05 pm
G'day Dee Dee; nice tan! Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:14 pm
Good morning try - thank you - it must have been alllll the good rubbing you have been doing. :wink: Usually I burn.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:17 pm
my tummy hurts...I think I ate too much popcorn at lunch... Sad that's probably too much information huh? sorry

Hiya DeeDee - rest well?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:23 pm
Missy - start practising the belly dancing - that should help.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
Hey Dee Dee, are you looking for a pool boy? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
Good morning all, just letting mismi know, the day is just starting for DDXX and yours truly. Must read this thread first before I speak out of turn. Trust all the crew had a good time and is ready for fourty winks, or are you going to carry on? Will see what I can do for verbifore today so she can post her exotic snaps. Where is the Captain, what could she possibly be up to, moves in mysterious ways. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Hey Dee Dee, are you looking for a pool boy? :wink:
I guess I could give you a try :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:31 pm
Morning dutchy - I will collect my Holiday whilst out today. Happy puzzling.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:33 pm
Hello lovelies

K - done the food thing. Oh Indeedee - I didn't make... still can't stand for any length of time yet (and cooking requires at least an hour of standing - that's my excuse for not cooking and I'm sticking to it!)

So - MaMaIzzie brings over something at lunchtime - then it get's zapped. (she knows too well I would live on chocolate and tea!) Rolling Eyes

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - I am really looking forward to the Arabian Nights Nite - so excited! I hope all the crew will be joining in. Can't wait to see the boys faces when we all turn up as Arabian Princesses - Shocked Razz <---------------- that'll be them.

Wonder if the PinkBaby will turn up dressed to kill Twisted Evil Know the BlueBaby would rise to the occasion too! As he is the genie - best start thinking of what wishes we will ask him to make come true a? So giggling now...... what will we think of a? girls!!!!!! :wink:

Will the Bear have a big enough flying carpet to get fly us all to the ship? Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:34 pm
Belly dancing helps a tummy ache? Who knew -

Me Belly Dancing - (as if)
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
I luuuuuuv cooking. Today the menu is caramalised onion, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes and olive tart served with rocket, parmesan and walnut salad. The onions are a bummer to cook but the end result is pretty good.

I wonder if alibaba will be at the arabian nights (he can leave behind the 40 theives) - maybe not - the more the merrier! Give the boys some competition. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
OMG Missmi - I've gotta go change! :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:45 pm
understandably so - holy cow. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:59:34