"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:26 pm
Good morning bear. Have you received your holiday yet???
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:34 pm
Good morning to you too DDXX, mine has not arrived yet, will probably be in mail box this morning, we had a public holiday yesterday. Heat will continue for a few more days, so stay out of that sun, unless you want me to apply another layer of that marvelous sunblock stuff I just bought. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:47 pm
Ship's Log

OK OK - CREW MAY STAND DOWN -PHEW Shocked

THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING BEAR IS OVER! Rolling Eyes

Thank goodness. You know if he spent less time drying his fur with the hair-dryer and consuming all the electricity - then his power wouldn't be cut off a? Bear - you are veryhandsome even if wet and skanky after a quick dip - so hair-dryer down…….. (or just pay the electric bill a?) Glad you managed to get back onboard Bosun Bear - the ship just wasn't the same without something cute 'n furry watching over. Happy to see you here. Smile

Well, with all that excitement, and the excitement of new crew and the return of our Beautiful Dixie Chick - it has been an electrifying day.

We welcomed aboard LostNFound - and what a pleasure to have a "writer/poet" (I believe) amongst us. AAAAAAND - to add to that - we have another riddler - the gorgeous THOH (The Handsome Other Hero) who, not only has made our Beautiful Nymph TTHun all gooey eyed, has briefly come to sail and get out his marbles. Hoping that the two new crew will visit often and enjoy the happy family we have sailing the seas. Smile

Now - first up - big decisions are coming Stormy's way - I hope they are good decisions from the powers that be - (living in the fantasy land I live in- DOH Rolling Eyes ) but whatever the outcome, just to let Stormy know we are thinking about her - and SNOW GO vibes on their way too.

BabyBlue Cool has been with us for a while - always a pleasure to see the BlueBoys sly grin - and certainly a pleasure to be laughing with the devil! He is a star and we adore him to bits…….tho he really needs to Try a little harder with his massage technique! The BabyPINK Twisted Evil was also here briefly - he was heading the ship to the South Australian waters - OH HEY………………….that would explain it - the power cut - it all got a little bit too hot when thePINK came to town! Shame on you Surprised - go boil your pot.

Indeedee has been minding the kid's kidlet with MaMaDD - and we are sending all good wishes to PaPaDD too - no probing questions will be forthcoming - but I will just keep checking in with her if she wishes to let us know how he is. (Bless him and his flirty PaPaDD ways - go PPDD - you tell the lady doc to go gentle with you a?) Indeedee was also requesting some more sunblock - but thinking about it - and looking at thePINK - looks to me as if he's gotten a little sunburnt himself. Maybe Indeedee needs to rub some calamine lotion onto him - it would match the colour he already is, would it not! :wink:

The Wicked Wench has been taking classes in interior design and redecorating WWSon bedroom. I know it will look fabulous and he will be delighted. Well done hun - little steps, one by one. She's also thinking about doing some belly dancing - whaddya reckon girls - do you think the boys can handle our bellies - and how cool would it be to see the boys do some belly dancing. OH MY! Laughing

TTHun is fawning over THOH and tho her shoulder is giving her heaps, I'm sure that another riddler aboard will make the sailing a little less rocky for her. Hoping it will feel better very soon girl - constant pain is so wearing, we do understand, really. Sad

Wandel slipped aboard in the early hours and considered the need for counselling - (some do that when they arrive on this ship!). My only advice would be - IF TRYAGAIN asks you to lie down on the couch - DO NOT DO IT! :wink:

VBV also popped along too - I'm not too sure where you fare from exactly VBV, so can't figure the time difference quite yet. I'm sure our mathematical crew will let us know if you let us know what timezone you're in. :wink:

Mismi-Dixie-Me - you are just wonderful - you make us giggle and I can picture everything you describe and the joy in your heart. It's so great to have you back. And hunni - POWER TOOLS ARE FOR GIRLS Very Happy - guys think they are designed for them - but hey - that's coz we let them think that. THEY ARE OURS! There's nothing like revving up the jig-saw and saying "I will make my kids day". Go girl with the sand box cover - and NEIGHBOUR'S CAT - find some other yard to "deposit" in. The MaMa of the house is also real good with the garden hose! (oh mismi - if GBABY observes again - just let me know and I'll make sure the other BabiesBlue&Pink are in their nest.)

So finally - there will be a GROUP massage on the deck in the morning. All girls will be laying face down on the sun-loungers and we hope the deckhands will be soft and gentle. YOU HAVE NO IDEA how much I personally am looking forward to that. Naturally, we will reciprocate the following morning. :wink: (yh yh - sure we will Exclamation )

To all our other crew on shore leave - we hope you are all well and happy we hope to see y'all as soon as you get a chance. Happy days to you all. Smile

So, now I all bid you a lovely morning, afternoon, evening. "Insomniac" watch is commencing - the deck is rather nice tonite - a perfect sail into the moonlight.

Crew - you are the best Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:59 pm
Wow - what a speech captain. Well, TTH, whatever keeps your mind off the pain - if it's Thoh - okay. I am quiete happy to sunblock pink - I promise to be gentle. In for the group massage - can I leave the g-string on???? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:03 pm
Laughing

I can see this ship is going to sail with much merriment!

I'm sure the deckhands will be delighted with your question Indeedee Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:10 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz - good dreaming.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:16 pm
Izzie your massage proposal is just what I've been waiting for, will brush up on my speciality this afternoon which is a Swedish massage. This superb massage involves soothing hand movements which work into the muscle and soft tissue to induce a deep sense of calm using massage oil for the whole body. Strength can be varied as you wish. DDXX you can wear that G-string, I don't think it will impede the workout. :wink:

Must apologise to one of our newest crew members namely verbivore, sorry I didn't say goodbye to you last night, Bear was just to tired from climbing trees all day. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:27 pm
I'm still here girlie....

and this song kinda sums it up....

Areosmith - Dream On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNzEQ8hG1zA

Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isnt that the way
Everybodys got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

We go through life with expectations - and one day, you wake up and realise that you have to keep your hopes and dreams alive - life is what you make it.... and it can be so good - you just need to give it a go.

Happy days to come - only way to go methinks Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:28 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Why is somebody standing in your sun quite nice? Confused

I am thinking you rode the short bus didn't you? Laughing You knew what I meant you ass...

Hey there Dutchy - getting all ready for the massage session eh? Have fun :wink: Nothing like a good massage.

DeeDee - how's the day going?

Izzie - I hope you rest well sweet lady. I hate that you struggle there.

Okay...Little League -
J made a catch in right field tonight that could have been on ESPN catch of the day (da da dum da da dum) Unbelievable. And he is still smacking the ball. So impressive. S. is consistent and spanking the ball to the outfield pretty much every time...they are either nice hard grounders or manage to drop right in the hole. They get on base pretty much every time. We had a practice game against the Oriole's tonight - really both teams were well-matched and some great fun watching the boys duke it out...but we won...nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah...very adult of me huh?

This was our last practice - the next time we play it will be the real deal...so exciting.

Toodles all...
smooches -
going to bed now.

Mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:55 pm
Night missy, my day is going fine. Just put the littlie down for afternoon nap. Boy does he keep me on my toes - really look forward to happy hour. He is 16 months and RUNS everywhere. He is good in the pool with floaties on (which I am gradually letting down so he has to work harder without realising it - this is how I taught my two to swim). Have a good sleep.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:59 pm
Aren't you smart? I should have tried that...I just threw mine in Laughing kidding...That is great...so good for them to learn to swim young...enjoy your quiet time to yourself...hopefully I will see you tomorrow!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 09:00 pm
Nite mismi - sleep well hunni Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 09:01 pm
Thank you sweet lady - go to bed...sending the sandman your way... :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 11:00 pm
Well guys, whoever is left out there - I am jumping ship for tonight. Going out for dinner and have things to do before then. Have a great evening/morning and talk to you all tomorrow.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 11:05 pm
DDXX I'm still around here doing my new Holiday issue. Wishing you a great night out and enjoy that glass(es) of Chardonnai I can see in your hand. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:15 am
Good morning / afternoon / evening. Smile

Hope all is well for one and all. Indeedee - you're no doubt out to dinner and I'm sure you will have having a great time - ENJOY girl. Dutchy will be climbing a tree soon to rest - so you guys down under - sleep big and I'll see you in the morning (yours and mine Shocked )

The Wicked Wench is on her way shortly for a cuppa and chinwag so I must get up and moving - darn joints are giving me heaps today - so slowly as she goes thismorning. Won't be doing doing the "Riverdance" today - so maybe the deckhands could all line-up later and give me their rendition of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrP9anxy0pY

(how cool is that....) (how cooler would it be to see you boys do that?)

or maybe we should keep it simple and just have a group "Okey-Cokey" on board a? left leg in, left leg out, in, out, in, out and shake it all about :wink:

Right - less of the frivolity - OH Exclamation - IS IT ARABIAN NIGHTS NITE ON WEDNESDAY NITE? - Indeedee - Chief Party Organiser - can you confirm please - I need to sort out my belly-jewels! Rolling Eyes

Will catch y'all later -

Happy Tuesday to all the crew Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:20 am
Hi all,

Been busy, busy, busy but I found this video and thought of you all. I love the song, but I particularly love this video

Orinoco flow
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEWHCC0EEok
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:22 am
Thanks Izzie! I am dragging this morning..even after my coffee! It is raining and dreary and all I want to do is go back to bed. Hopefully - I will feel a little more energy once I get to moving. The problem is all I want to do is sit on the couch with G-baby and watch cartoons...that's okay isn't it? :wink: I think we may read some and maybe pull out the play-doh...that is always a good rainy day occupation. Anyway -

Hope you and Black Tulip have a lovely time together. I know Dutchy and DeeDee are about ready to call it a day - wishing sweet dreams to them. Looking forward to seeing Try sometime today and the rest of the crew!

Have a good day everybody!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:31 am
Oh JPB -you got that psychic head on you today hun - ENYA - mmmmm - that's a lovely song, and I have many of Enya - very soothing!!!!!!! very needed. Thanku - that video is fab - felt like I was there Smile Very Happy

Mismi-girl - GO WATCH CARTOONS - AND ENJOY! Your assignment today is to spend cartoon time with G-Baby and resting up whilst you watch your little fella in your arms and see him giggle. What could be better a? Relax hunni, You deserve to. Smile

Right - stomp shuffle stomp shuffle - I'm on shore leave for a few hours. (will bring you back some pressies). Onboard crew - please take the helm and steer for clear waters. Will see you soon x
0 Replies

lostnsearching

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:44 am
Good Day night evening afternoon morning....whatever

..... Did some one mention cartoons? Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 12:04:45