"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 10:47 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi all - just a quick check in to say all is well here but just extremely busy - so, will check back in when things quieten down. Hope all is well at every other corner of the ship ( and world). Yabber later - hugs to all.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 11:01 pm
@deedeexx,
Hi ddx, very quiet onboard the 'yabber-liner' today. Hope you're having a good weekend. Becoming very chilly here and a good drop of rain has been forecast for tomorrow, hope they are right for a change. No rain since early December so it will be very welcome.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 01:44 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Go England! Kick their arses. Wink

Hey! 800 years of arse-kicking was enough!
You can kiss mine!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 05:04 am
And just to put you in a good mood...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttF5HVYtlQ
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 06:39 am
@lmur,
Hey

Ha- Ahhhhhh....... PaddyBoy - your team were far, far better and whooped us - well and truly deserved the win - especially the guy with the green nail varnish! <swoon>

Right back at you lmur..... big sloppy ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufw6BKb81xA&feature=related

Hope you had a good celebration last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time.... next time.... x

k.............. signing off for a bit! Laptop has spontaneously combusted and my PC (this thing from the dark ages) needs too many hamster feeds to run it....

so, will be back when I can - depending on what happens in the city today.

will try and check in - wishing you all well.

Indeedee - stay safe and know that I am thinking of you.

Laterzzzzzzzz everyone. Take good care and be kind to yourselves. x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 09:50 am
<presenting boarding pass>

It's been a quiet, cold weekend here. I think everyone else in this cabin is snoozing.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 10:52 am
mismi, are you getting snow from the southern storm I've been hearing about on the news? Shocked
mismi

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 12:05 pm
@Stormwatch,
WE HAVE SNOW! FOUR INCHES....IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I'm freezing my booty off. All of our practice games are cancelled. Very Happy Gotta go before it starts raining and washes it all away!
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 02:25 pm
@mismi,
Hey

Different laptop. Hey ho!

Tulip called to say they had settled in and just have one box left to unpack. She sounded great.

Dev - how ya doing girl? Feeling any better? C-boy too - will he be back to school tomorrow?

Mis - ahhhhhhhhhh you finally got some snow - yay for you and the boyz - enjoy your snow angels!

Stormy - know you wanna see the back of the snow - hopefully soon a? Hope alls good with hub, kids and school.

Bethie - loved the bottle blowers - how clever is that? Glad you had a great time. Hope Brendalee is still doing well and Tranna warms up a little soon for y’all.

BEAgle - good morning - hope the rain comes today and reaches Indeedee- still looking pretty scary out there.

Vegemite - hope you’re feeling better too and enjoyed your weekend.

Babbling - how was your busy weekend - bet you enjoyed but are now knackered?

MM/Stacy - how is Conner doing? Trusting all is OK and you are enjoying grandparenthood.

Blue, DjjD, RH, Baz, FQ, JPB, Bathy, FF, Boida, WV, Eva, TC et al-a2k here - good week ahead to youze all, wherever.

Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 02:49 pm
@Izzie,
Good morning Izzie, still waiting for the rains, now suppose to be coming later today, that's our forecast. Not looking good for DDXX's State tomorrow. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25124448-5006785,00.html Death tally now 210 with 3o odd people still missing.

Trust all you good people had a great weekend.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 02:57 pm
cccccclear in my part of the hemisphere, but ccccccold

spent the afternoon lounging and listening to stephen fry read harry potter and the chamber of secrets
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 02:59 pm
@djjd62,
sssssssssssendingggggggggg you a warrrrrrm huggggggg DjjjjjjjD!

yep BEAgle - have seen the reports - Prom is in a bad way by all accounts. Terribly sad.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 03:02 pm
we just passed back above the freezing mark, and I'm bundled up to go plant my last 5 trees.

had snow just to say it was here. (back in the 70s by Tuesday)
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 03:06 pm
@Rockhead,
hummingbirds will be soon be visiting ya Rock! Uber cool!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 05:41 pm
damn this winter, it just keeps going on

going to be below 0 F/-25 C tonight

if this lasts much longer i'm gonna have to get me a wife to keep me warm at night Very Happy
ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 05:47 pm
@djjd62,
cccccccold is right

I took the dogs with me for a little adventure when I had to tank up Algernon for the week. I was bundled up well, polar fleece under a boiled wool coat, my giant lavender trapper hat, scarves for 4, gloves ... and I was cccccold at the gas bar. The dogs' adventure was extremely brief. They didn't seem to mind - they could do plenty of good shouting from inside the car and told Set we had a grand time when I brought them home.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 06:36 pm
@djjd62,
tried to find a little sexy wife warmer for ya........

no luck there (well, that is repeatable anyhoo).............

hotwaterbottles it is I'm fraid........... little bitt velrco - one around the front, one round the back, and one at your feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then go get a sexy gal to warm you up methinks! Or............ put another long on the fire babe!

http://www.capri-shop.it/popup_image.php?pID=3187&oscsid=8a8bba5f01084998b5b6f091ba2321a6

or Beth could knit you some socks....

as for Beth

she's need a leopard skin and a pack!!!!!!!!!!!

edit. I have no chocolate in the house. not one bit..... major chocolate fix required... ack!
verbivore

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 09:44 pm
@Izzie,
Oh my izzie why did u ever remind me of chocolates now!!! oh even i have run out of my chocolate sauce and imagein i bought it just 2 weeks before and its over!! Sad( monday morning in an empty stomache u remind me of chocolate fix!! not fair Smile
BEAgle how u doing with the chill wind and climate change? must be true bliss for ye right? yeah even i crave for a lill rain already. Summer has started very fiercely in one of the coolest city of south India! Bangalore is known to be the garden city of India and look at the effects of Global warming we are already in the middle of summer by March 1st!!
Missy..Dev..FQ and sll those who send me cute lill gifts through FB..Im sorry if im not reciprocating..its just that im still learning about the site and even more pathetic is that im not allowed to access it from office..
So with the very few minutes i actually get with the site im trying to reach out ye people..just in case something falls short do understand ;P
DDX..hope u r enjoying the climate too..see ye when u drop in! Smile)
Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 10:17 pm
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore welcome aboard on a quiet Monday afternoon. Around 25 degrees here which isn't to bad with a light jumper on but certainly not beach weather today. Getting darker outside but no rain as yet. I too am still learning about FB but I know how to do various things now thanks to Dev, including how to chat. Laughing
Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 04:02 am
@Dutchy,
Good Morning

Beautiful day in the UK. Frosty and cold with the sun splitting the trees right now. Stunning - simply stunning. O, to be outside.

9am mtg which was a shock to the system - and still no chocolate in the house vegemite - I need to figure something out there!!! Stay cool girlie, as best you can - have a good day.

BEAgle - no rain Shocked hope it comes soon - and hoping that Indeedee is k.

Y'all take care.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:56:52