"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 03:18 pm
hey all

looks like the captain is still disconnected

annis, feel free to vent when ever you need

lots of rain today, sun trying to pop out now, snow on the way tonight, or so i'm told
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 03:46 pm
@djjd62,
Hello Annis! I am so glad to see you! I am so sorry you have been feeling bad...take care of yourself. Buying and selling a house is SO stressful. Thoughts and prayers are with you girl.

We are having severe weather coming in...got up to 75 today and a cold front is coming through...makes for a long night I am afraid. Already seeing tornado warnings close to us...thankfully not my county yet. Really I need to get us a bed in the basement. There was a point where I had an air mattress - but the air thingy that blows it up broke. Anyway...hoping it won't be too terribly bad.

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 04:42 pm
@mismi,
Morning crew, had a good long sleep, and dreamt of shovelling snow with verbivore, Stormy, Dev and others, then got a tap on the shoulder from a beautiful air hostess asking me if i wanted to join the 'mile high club' and woke up. Razz

Where is our Captain, fighting a losing battle with her laptop? Come back soon Izzie want to know how you're getting on.

Hang in there Tulip, there will be better days ahead, once the big change is behind you.

Mismi keeping fingers crossed for you, hope the real bad weather misses you, and watch them puppies won't you.

Weather still warm here F/Q, 36 today, and the water looks very inviting. Smile

Back later.
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:13 pm
@Dutchy,
which puppies you talkin' 'bout Dutchy? Razz
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:16 pm
@mismi,
"Them puppies", whispers in mismi's ear. Wink
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:16 pm
@Dutchy,
you flirt! Wink
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:22 pm
@mismi,
You've made my day. Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:30 pm
@mismi,
He does, doesn't he.

Cool
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:35 pm
@ehBeth,
He does what ehBeth? btw what does that tattoo on your shoulder say?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 05:57 pm
@Dutchy,
The real tattoo on my shoulder doesn't say anything, though it does have a poem affiliated with it. It's on my fb profile.

The tattoo on my avatar's shoulder has a banner that says "bombshell", and you are a flirt who flirts. You flirt.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you ehBeth, I love a compliment from a 'bombshell'. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:07 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey Crew

Haven't had a chance to read back yet - I have heap big probs with the laptop which I've posted about. Unfortunately - I can't use the PC too well as I gotta keep the toots up - so, haven't been able to get online and yabber - feel like I am having crew withdrawal. Shocked Laptop is doing my head in. Hey ho!

Going to be replastered tomorrow so not sure if I will be able to get online then either. OH MY!

Hoping all the crew are doing well - will go and read back now - but just in case I crash again - y'all take care and love ya heaps. x

<hope to be back in a few mins - who knows!) Confused
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:36 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, how nice to see you, hope you're steadily improving. Have been at my best behaviour during your absence, just ask the girls! Wink

verbivore

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 10:44 pm
@Dutchy,
Mismi & FQ - Yeah 10 whole hours in ths office without 'C'!
Drives me crazy i should say! High time people opted to raise our working standards! I still cant control my anger on that @#$#^@ for making situations this worse!
Anyways..writing is my job and writing I'll do no matter in whichever channels! So i hope my blogging, yabbering would improve with ths seclusion!
My only worry is the time difference between our two worlds Sad((
Dev...here i come for snow shovelling...and I would make a snowman too Smile
Izziiee...how r you doing dearie..with your new shoes and all..missing you dearly..
hope to catch up with you in detail very soon..
and yeah i ditto Djjd when it comes to all those pilllows and plants in FB..sorry im not yet familiar with it!
Any news from Wyvi? do step in sometime..we all are eager to hear from you...sending you warm thoughts from across the world!
Dutchy..im pretty much here.. Smile so see ye in sometime and yeah FQ was absolutely right in what she commented abt the air hostess..
and hiya mismi - tht expression holy mackerel is new to me Smile thanks...yabbering does help me learn a lot! Smile)
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 10:57 pm
@verbivore,
Oh verbivore how nice of you to turn up, things are very quiet here at the moment, no doubt caused by those time differences you talk about. I have forgotten all about the air hostess and am just concentrating on you as F/Q suggested. Feel for you having to spend 10 hours in an office with such a stifled atmosphere and that T/L. Keep on appearing here and the girls will keep you happy I'm sure. Enjoy the rest of your day.
verbivore

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 03:54 am
@Dutchy,
soooooooo daaaammmnnn boring Sad(((((((( here! Hows the climate there BEAgle? And wats up with fire news? HAve the missing ones got back to their homes? The snap that you sent me was published in a local newspaper here Smile How are the koalas doing?
Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 06:09 am
@verbivore,
Hey

I see our DjjD has a face.... yay yay yay, Bethie’s walking on sunshine, Vegemite is having a long haul at work whilst the Bosun is dreaming of the mile high club. Biscuit is steenk free but Mis is not doing too grand <get better gal> and may have been twisting in a storm last nite, Stormy and Dev (that means our Alex too) need snow shovels and maybe DjjD , JPB, TC and Special Agent Wandel too by the sounds of it " Tulip has the little fella and hopes to exchange house contracts this week, FQsis is having a well deserved R&R time this week with the girls, Harbour Master has been dropping in <passes another tissue>... other crew are popping by (great to see) and others are still missing " but we’re hoping they are k...

OK "looks like we’re sailing along with some choppy seas now and then but blue skies ahead " spring is on its way!

Off to hospital soon to have this plaster off, xrays blah blah and be replastered. Quite interested in seeing what’s been done to the left foot underneath " think I’m having the stitches out today. <wince> All good in the bigger picture!

(My laptop is not happy " still trying to get sorted. Hey ho... just dunno what to do with it. Stupidly or not... ‘tis my lifeline)

Thinking of y’all.... wishing everyone well and for y’all to be able to see the sunshine soon " oh... so many pics to post and can’t " it’s coming up to March " can you believe that " March in 10 days " everyone keep looking forward " I can see a star up ahead.... second to the right... Razz
mismi

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 06:53 am
@Izzie,
Hi Hi Hi!

Really - I am fine Izzie - it's probably just a matter of letting myself truly get well...hard to do with my three munchkins going full tilt! But I am fine. No worries. The weather was not bad at all...they did like they usually do down here...make a big deal about it - get you all stirred up and then - just a little wind , some thunder and lightning! HA!

I am cleaning house again today. I need some energy though...if y'all have any extra lying around would you wish it this way? Wink thanks.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 07:02 am
@mismi,
Hey Mis - ah, good news that no twisting going on in town a? Yep - sending you some boundless energy...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2343/2483668194_7e79ac4696.jpg

try not to do too much at one time - little bits - have a rest - little bit more.

love you - catchup with you later - I gotta be heading out dreckley!

hugs. x

wandeljw

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 09:04 am
@Izzie,
Good luck at the hospital today, Izzie. I hope everything checks out well.

The snowfall in Chicago was only about 2 inches. However, extreme cold came in and the roads are very icy.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 03:30:40