"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 04:57 am
@Izzie,
Happy to be able to yabber here. Positive thinking is the way to go Izzie, you're absolutely right, nothing is unsurmountable. Put me down for the first dance please. Smile
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:00 am
@Dutchy,
you got a rose between your teeth ... gotta have a rose if we tango!!!! Razz
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:05 am
@Izzie,
Who do you think I am, Rudolf Valentino? Laughing
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:11 am
@Dutchy,
Wellllllllllllllllll...... you could be Patrick Swayze.......... <swoon>

do you swim!
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:13 am
@Izzie,
I'm pretty good at the breast-stroke. Razz
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:32 am
@Dutchy,
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent retort!

Well.... I'm blushing - the pharmacist just came in to "visit me" and said he was so fascinated with me and the meds I take and all that - and I was the most interesting case he'd seen and I'd made his day - to which I laughed out really loud and blushed heaps. OH MY! I never thought it was my meds that made me different - how brilliant is that! Bless that pharmacist <now give me my meds.....> Razz
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:40 am
@Izzie,
I thought a girl like you was past the stage of blushing but what an interesting theory though, I wonder if that works for men too because I take meds. Laughing
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:44 am
@Dutchy,
Ha... no, I blush a lot!!!!! Embarrassed Right now I'm nekkid without my foundation makeup - so when I blush.... it really shows. ACK.... loathe that. Fair skin.... ack ack!
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:47 am
@Izzie,
Wow a nekkid Izzie, now I'm blushing, get under that sheet, quick. Laughing
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:51 am
@Dutchy,
ho ho ho! not that nekkid..... !!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Tell you what tho... you couldn't come here for a rest. There's people popping in and out and all about all over the place.... am pretty tired too - might try and have a bit of a kip later. Just can't bear this waiting around.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:54 am
@Dutchy,
Izziee..better catch hold of the BEAgle ..hes having an eye for ye Wink
well cant blame him actually Wink what with you going nekked nd all
dear you have no clue how disturbing it is to read about tht surgery of yours. It is actually admirable seing you all chirpy and bubbly here..
hoping the best for you dearie
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 05:59 am
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, thanks for dropping by, Izzie likes a bit of company right now, agree with you she is very chirpy and bubbly, we'll have to keep her in that frame of mind. You're also right I have an eye for her but that goes for you too. Wink
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 06:01 am
@verbivore,
oh Vegemite.... you are a sweetheart - yep, we'll keep an eagle eye on the BEAgle - he's been known to be a little cheeky!!! Missy usually puts him straight!

Surgery.... nah... chirpy and bubbly = nervous and worried.... sorry.

Thing is, it's gonna happen anyhoo - so, gotta go into it thinking happy thoughts - and I do have heaps to be happy about - so.... that's good. Will all be done soon.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 06:32 am
@Izzie,
Izzie bed-time downunder, been a long day, so wish you strength and hope everything goes like clock work. Hugs and smooches from downunder.xx
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 06:39 am
@Dutchy,
Nite BEAgle.... will see you tomorrow sometime. Big Sleep. Smooches x
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 08:32 am
@Izzie,
<feeling a little scared right now... ack... been here 7 hours and I may have another couple hours to wait...bit shaky...>
djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 08:56 am
@Izzie,
just remember, we're with you in spirit, if not physically
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 09:12 am
@djjd62,
thanks djjd...i just want it over... getting more shaky as the day goes on

had the physio in just now - she's coming back again.. oh OY... telling me how to transfer and the difficulties there will be... I tried to use the crutches which was a waste of time with my hands and then i started getting all panicky and weepy - hate that feeling - and that's before surgery...

oh... i know it's all gonna be ok... just... cr*pping myself now...oof!
JPB

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 09:53 am
@Izzie,
hey chica -- checking in on you. I'm not sure if you're still hanging out and waiting around but I'm here if you are.

I've got a couple conference calls today but there's nothing that says I can't hold a hand while I'm on the phone.

(((( Izzie ))))
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 09:59 am
@JPB,
hey JPB.... Ima still here... gonna post something in a bit - been distracting myself! gonna have my pre-med soon - then...... BRING IT ON!

So wishing for a cuppa - it's been a long day already1

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:14:50