"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

djjd62

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:12 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

if you spot a Kanaga alongside, please can you put out the life boat and we'll have new croo on board.

i'll hop right to it Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:12 pm
@Izzie,
Bosun says good night Captain, rest well. Glad you made it on board. (((Izziie)))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:13 pm
@djjd62,
Take care of yourself Izzie - don't worry - glad to hear what's on your heart. Wouldn't have it any other way. I am just sad you are scared and struggling as you are...though it is understandable...wish I could be there to take care of you! You know I would!

that kangaroo is amazing -- I didn't know they could swim. huh.

S is still feverish...poor baby - the Prof actually stayed home today as well...can't get a thing done with these boys being home!

take care of yourselves crew...those who are cold - sending warm thoughts - those that are hot - sending cool ones! Wink

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:18 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi, feel a lot cooler already after reading your post. I'm sure you give your crew at home the best of TLC, they should recover quickly. No time to sit on your........I'm not going to say it. Wink
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:20 pm
@Izzie,
Iz-! Where's that tiara, drama queen! Just kiddin'! Hugs, baby. We're hear for ya & remember, "Ev'ry Little Thing, Gonna Be Alright"!
Man so good to see all the yabberin'! Good to see osso - long time no see! & glad to see you back, annis! Do we need to Send Out Ships for the awol-ers?!
Mis-, sorry you've got sickies! Got one here myself. She's gonna miss the whole week of school! Poor thing, the flu AND sinus infectionand she's coughin' her head off.
We're watching 'Narnia' together so I can't stay aboard too long.
Oh, and glad you're back, mm. Man, that weather is somethin'. It's been calm here, but cold. Should count my blessings in that regard, besides it's supposed to warm up to above freezing for the week end. Look out a heat wave! Rolling Eyes
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:25 pm
@devriesj,
Dutchy did you take those pictures?
djjd62

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:25 pm
here's a beautiful tune to play softly while the ship drifts along

Nick Drake - Day is Done
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:27 pm
@Stormwatch,
No I did not Stormy, a friend of mine sent them to me. Have seen similar scenes though.
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:27 pm
@Dutchy,
That's really cool...I'd love to see that.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:29 pm
@Stormwatch,
Come down here right now Stormy, 110 degrees as I speak, and I'll take you down the beach and who knows what we might encounter. Laughing
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:34 pm
@Dutchy,
110 degrees sounds wonderful. I'd take the beach at any temperature. I even walk the beach in the dead of winter.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:38 pm
@Stormwatch,
Did my walk at 6am this morning, best time of the day, water as flat as a mirror and at the right temperature for a swim. You would love it Stormy.
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:43 pm
@Dutchy,
LOL....you're an early bird!! The perfect time for me to walk the beach would be after 10:00 am and about a half gallon of coffee!

I'm sure I'd love it there.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:49 pm
@Stormwatch,
Your wish is my command Stormy, but be warned coffee doesn 't go very well in this heat after 10.00am, I'm sure you'll find a nice cold beer much more to your liking! Wink
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:52 pm
@Dutchy,
I drink iced coffee too Wink
mysteryman

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:55 pm
@Stormwatch,
There is something very wrong with the whole premise of iced coffee.
Coffee is supposed to be hot and black.

Good coffee will float a horseshoe, and perfect coffee will dissolve that horseshoe.
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:59 pm
@mysteryman,
There's nothing wrong with hot and black....... Wink

But my coffee I like either way! Laughing
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 08:09 pm
@Stormwatch,
I get your drift Stormy, couldn't agree more. Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 08:33 pm
Nice Cunard line ad at the bottom of the page.

~~~

Coulda sworn I've posted somewhere in the last couple of pages. I guess my imaginary posts are just that.
devriesj

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 09:31 pm
@ehBeth,
You did, Beth. It's just 2 & 3 pages back now. Lotsa yabberin' goin' on here!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:27:51