"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 07:03 am
@devriesj,
(hands shining tiara back to the Queen and awaits further instructions of when and how big a margarita to pour.......)
Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 07:09 am
@Izzie,
Oh Izzie, how kind of you to say that publicly, I'm overwhelmed! Now for the translation, look at Mismi's post from last night, she said exactly the same thing, I'm still blushing. Smile

Having an Earl Grey right now with a buttered scone. Will pour you one Captain. Have a nice day.
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 07:58 am
@Dutchy,
Well dear BEAgle.... we couldn't sail without you - even if you are cheeky .... in fact you are far more to all of us than just a "line on a Liner" - you're our friend - and we do love you! Very Happy

now... that BLUE is a "cheeky GIT".... HA.... all talk he was, hasn't been back since he got on his high mast a????????

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:57 am
@Izzie,
Well good evenin' all

hope its stopped raining izz.

when do we get pm service?

hope all is well by the water

love to you and the crew

I think I might have cracked the log in log out shake it all about business

Smile
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 11:27 am
@Steve 41oo,
Oh AT LAST STEVIE.... you're in......

and no..... haven't you seen the floods here.... OH MY!!!!! Our river is RISING RAPIDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...... so so so so so glad to see you...

email address is [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!! Need to talk to you. Hey to Mrs. Stevie and big big hugs to you both. xxxx and lots of love xxxx
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 01:23 pm
@Izzie,
Quote:
(hands shining tiara back to the Queen and awaits further instructions of when and how big a margarita to pour.......)

Will need a HUGE one, cap'n! Anxiety is all about me today, but I am determined to carry on! 'Tis Thing2's 10th birthday tomorrow! Just a low key celebration with cake, but I wanna make it special - even if mama's a little crazy! Fireworks downtown tonight for a local celebration. (We've always told him it's just for his b-day1 Not gonna spoil that one just now - & I'm sure he'll figure it out, that is, if he already hasn't! He's a smart un. Have a great day all. I may pop in & out. Ya never know.

Oh, and Dutch- as per your post on the previous page - We need you just as much, if not more, than you need us! <smooch>
Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 03:53 pm
@devriesj,
Hi Dev, wishing Thing2 (gosh I like that name Smile ) a Happy Birthday and hope you all have a great evening together, 10 is a milestone in a kids life. Looking forward seeing you on the threads today if you can find the time. Keep smiling.
Big hugs from downunder.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 04:44 pm
G’day shipmates:

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work, and ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments; and the greatest success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

May the wind of good fortune fill your sails.
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 05:44 pm
@Tryagain,
Hey Queenie… we talked over there----> so…. Now….

Here’s a large ‘grita for you ….

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/margarita1.jpg

Here’s a cake for Thing 2… my… how time goes too quick a? (it’s Saturday already!!!!)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Thing2.jpg

And here’s a hug girlie….. xox

Now where’s our Missy…. Mmmmm….. not spotted her rays of sunshine…. Oooooh Mis… mis u xox

BEAgle " did you have a big sleep? Hoping you have woken up to a bright Saturday and all is coco in the Land of Oz.

Hope that our Indeedee is enjoying herself… and that we’ll catch up soon.

Alex… haven’t spotted you today " wonderful weekend to you smile maker " and hope to hear from you when you can.

Love and love to our RH and JPB…. Well and happy…..

Stevie.... good to see you back... now DjjD and TC.... waiting on yer news...

Oh Blue…yooooo hoooo " have a great weekend and stay clear of the storms " and may you sail a gentle sea.

So…. To all the crew " here, there and everywhere…. Smooches all and have a great weekend… xox

Oh…. Btw… y’all are the best. x
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 06:17 pm
@Izzie,
Brooklyn .... and Monty

thinking of you guys toooooooooooo......

actually.... all the crew...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/onelovemoving.gif
mismi

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 06:43 pm
@Izzie,
i'm here - just for a bit. Had to take G-baby to the doc. He is not sick...just has this residual cough from a bit of congestion he's had - dadgum allerigies. I wanted to make sure he was clear and it wasn't turning into bronchitus. Anyway...he's just fine. Just will take time to go away I suppose.

Tired. Long week. BUT all that nagging and staying on my children about their homework paid off. They made A's on all their tests today. SO...we had a little fun this afternoon. My mom bought them Guitar Hero for their Play Station 2 and we have been playing. I am quite good I must say. Quite the Guitar Hero prodigy.

I am going to get my glass of wine and watch The Ant Bully. Quite the kiddy day huh?

Hugs to Iz, Dutchy, Dev, DeeDee, Try, Annis, FQ, Verby, White Vi, Steve, Beth, Brooke, and please forgive me if I missed someone - I am sure I have - '
You all truly are the best.
smooch, smooch
mis
mismi

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 06:45 pm
@mismi,
OH and Happy 10th Birthday to Thing 2 Dev...hope he has a wonderful day and that his 10th year is full of blessings!
deedeexx

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 11:37 pm
@mismi,
Hi to all - been working outside most of the beautiful day here. Just turned grey and a bit colder so inside for a while. Missy hope G baby is okay. Happy birthday to Thing2Dev. Our little munchkin is not well and just diagnosed with tonsilitis. So - antibiotics and lots of love and care and hopefully okay in a couple of days. Izzieliz hope you are enjoying weekend. Hi to all the rest of the motley crew.
Izzie

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 11:18 am
@deedeexx,
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Thing2
Happy Birthday To You!
(and hugs to Mom too)

Evening allllll....

How is the world today? Queenie - hope that Thing2 is enjoying his day and that you are able to do Birthday Cake with candles and no fireworks.

Oh..... missy - missed your post.... how is Gbaby today - all better??????? Well done those Dixie kids in their tests... (well done MOM!)

Indeedee - glad it's a beautiful day there. The rain is on/off here - not anything like yesterday - but N. England is being hit real hard today. Lotsa sadness in the floods. Ohhhh - poor wee munchkin. Yep - get those antibiotics down and he'll be coco very soon. (Sydney have my tonsils... oh... happy ship memories just before they came out!!!! Razz )

Hugs to one and all......

smooches x
devriesj

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 11:25 am
@deedeexx,
Hi all! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Thing 2 says a big thank you! Sorry your munchkin is not well DeeDee. Hopefully will be faring better soon. Mis-, hope G-baby is doing better as well.
Thanks for my marg'. I'll be sippin' on that baby all day, and then some! What more could a girl want?!
Just taking a little break in preparing festivities. It's not the big blow out I used to do, but it makes me feel good to be doing something for my little guy!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 11:26 am
A new day offering new opportunities…

Lexicon of fictional phrases celebrates social trends
Are you a cereal monogamist? Annoyed your party was crashed by a nontourage? Proud to be a whor d’ouevre?

A new lexicon of invented language pays homage to some of A2K words you’ve never heard. Spanning everything from technology to the environment, the fictional phrases describe the peculiarities of modern life in ways that have yet to be defined in formal dictionaries.

My thanks to the following for their contributions:

Lzzie…
Arm restle: n. The ongoing battle waged with your seatmate over the middle armrest. Manoeuvres include ‘elbogarting’ (slow advance of the elbow to gain ground) and ‘recline and conquer’ (capturing the armrest during feigned or actual sleep).

Mathzheimer’s: n. The inability to calculate a foreign exchange rate without elaborate financial and/or tech support.

‘Honeybunnykins’ AKA Bethie…
Biodebatable: n. 1. The questionable products that claim to be green. 2. Something that shouldn’t be worn just because it’s green.

Rock…
Fossil fools: n. People who don’t realise the negative impact of their actions.

Kicky…
Pharmasecrecy: n. The secret prescriptions you order overseas.

Osso…
Carbonara footprint: n. Obvious and deleterious effects of overindulgence in creamy pasta dishes.

Mismi…
Cereal monogamy: n. A slavish devotion to one particular breakfast cereal.

Izzie

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 11:28 am
@Tryagain,
You're such a twonk.... just love it!!!!!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 11:29 am
@Izzie,
rain...Its my fault sorry.

I am officially the Rain God. I just get on my bike and it rains. Sometimes only get in my shoes and it rains. Other times I just think about going for a ride and...well you know.

So all I can say is sorry to you all. I will be bringing you more rain tomorrow morning as I'm going down to Waltham Abbey.

http://www.walthamabbeychurch.co.uk/
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 12:02 pm
@Tryagain,
Try - Laughing
mismi

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 12:22 pm
@devriesj,
Blueberry Morning
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:51:13