0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 06:34 pm
Good night possum. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 06:39 pm
[size=7]Hey BEAgle,

I'm being very quiet and small coz I shouldn't be here - but I've got myself all excited in the head about something and I don't feel tired - just don't let JPB or RH know that I'm here alright.

How are you? You and Indeedee gonna be jinkying after the subterfuge run. Hope you are warming up hun. [/size]
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 07:07 pm
Izzie wrote:
[size=7]Hey BEAgle,

I'm being very quiet and small coz I shouldn't be here - but I've got myself all excited in the head about something and I don't feel tired - just don't let JPB or RH know that I'm here alright.

How are you? You and Indeedee gonna be jinkying after the subterfuge run. Hope you are warming up hun. [/size]

ahem!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 07:20 pm
Well ms. Iz...I think most of us think you need to get yo booty in the bed sista'. JPB abd Rock are not the only one tapping their foot here.

S is still hurting. Not sure what we are going to do. The laxative has kicked in...he didn't eat any supper and that is unusual for him. He is a great eater. I am trying not to worry.

I am calling it a night...going to watch The Office with The Prof and then hit the sack. I have kids coming to play tomorrow...hoping that S feels like it. He sat on the side of the pool most of today. Not sure what to do...but the doc won't move on until he has been on the laxative for a week. So frustrating.

I have not heard back from the teacher - so I am a little down about the job. So wanted to go ahead and just do it since there was an opportunity. But it may be that I have to find something else. Ugh.

But on the positive side - I may have the house to myself for a little while after 8 years of taking care of kids 24 - 7. That is kind of exciting, if I do say so myself.

Red...thinking about you sweet man. So sorry you have such a burden.

Iz as usual - you know I love you. Think the world of you.

JPB..ditto baby.

DeeDee - have a great day. Hope you get all you need to done.

Hugs to my sweet Dutchy.

Dev - take care- keep that chin up - you are also an amazing woman...

Good night all..
hugs, Missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 07:52 pm
Just back from the subterfuge run. Izzieliz - I am ganging up on you to - GO TO BED!!! ((XX)) Hey Missy - sorry to hear about the little one. Hope it resolves itself tonight. Back on board Beagle - watch out. Hi to JPB.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 08:31 pm
Hey I need to do some dumping on ship tonight if ya'll don't mind.

So, here's what I need. Anyone that prays, all prayers would be appreciated. Or all good thoughts would be wonderful too.

My sister, Kim is pregnant with twins. Last Thursday the doctor told her that baby "B" wasn't growing like they want him to. Estimated weight of the smaller baby is 2 lbs. Up to that point, even though Baby "B" was smaller, they didn't seem too concerned. Baby "A" seems to be as on schedule growth wise... as twins can be. They put her on complete bedrest as of thursday of last week and gave her a steroid injection. She went to the hospital tonight in labor. Not what they want her to do right now! So hopefully they can get the labor to stop. She's about 7 1/2 weeks early if she were to deliver. Funny thing is......prior to Thursday the doctors had told her they would go week to week and said the twins could be born sometime this month (which still may happen)......but now they are just wanting to slow things down. It's like the brakes are now on. And I'm worried. Crying or Very sad They didn't feel this was pre-labor pains. That's why the admission.

By God's grace Baby "B" will have more time to develop.

Ok.......have a little faith Brooklyn......right? It's normal for a certain fluctuation in the weight of one twin to the next. (But why is Baby "B" struggling now?) Baby "A" continues to put on weight and grow. I don't think he should be almost twice the size of his brother, though.

Thank you
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 08:48 pm
Dear Brooke I will comply with your request, trust everything will turn out alright, have faith! Thinking of you too.

DDXX, you're so clever today, why oh why do you make me feel so inadequate? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 08:57 pm
Brooke - thoughts with you and yours ((xx)). Is this sis's first birth?

Dutchy O Beaked one - you could (or should) never feel inadequate. :wink: After all I learnt the game from "the master".
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:02 pm
prayers sent, brooke. I hope everything turns out well. Keep us posted.

g'night all.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:10 pm
Good night JPB, rest well.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:10 pm
Goodnight JPB. Yabber later.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:11 pm
Well you pipped me that time Beagle. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:25 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Well you pipped me that time Beagle. :wink:

That may well be so, but you pipped me where it really counts. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:28 pm
Well you taught me a new word that time. Never heard that one before. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:40 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Well you taught me a new word that time. Never heard that one before. Smile

Know a couple more that will make you blush. Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:46 pm
Embarrassed :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:47 pm
Don't tempt me, your turn! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 10:12 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Don't tempt me, your turn! Laughing
I just sent it to you Confused :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:28:48