"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:46 pm
I was going to do a taco salad...but I don't have sour cream or cheese...that just won't work...so I am going Italian. Spaghetti...garlic bread, salad...pretty boring...but there will be Chianti...and everything tastes pretty good after a couple of glasses of Chianti :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:49 pm
That sure sounds appealing to me mismi but I won't touch the Chianti, want to keep my head clear so I can beat ddxx in my game today. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:55 pm
Good morning Steve, Izzieliz, Dutchy & Missy. Smile Izzieliz, be careful out in the lightening. Yes, Dutchy, better keep your wits about you :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:58 pm
Hi all! Still battening down the hatches here. The rain comes and goes. Man, a lot of rain!
I'm tired tired tired from a night of insomnia. Had to have lunch with my 'rents today too.
Sorry I'm not too chatty right now ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:03 pm
C-R-A-Z-Y thunderstorm here this afternoon.

I've never seen it as black as it was around 4:30 PM.

It looked more like 4:30 AM.

It's still raining but it's much, much lighter than it was.

That was UnBelievalbe!!!

The girls are both out, but safe. Mr B is holed up at work waiting for the storm to pass.

Good night to the cap'n. Sleep well and we'll see you tomorrow.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:04 pm
Devriesj. Keep ther bad stuff over by you please.

Hello to everybody else.

Hope Izzie has no change in her pockets.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:08 pm
Well I'm back - oh no... no worries - it was just lightin up the whole sky - weird - the sky has few clouds and loads of stars out - warm and beautiful - and then the whole sky is lit up.

It was lovely.

So - going to wish everyone a peaceful goodnite and hope the storms calm and you all remain safe.

Wishing everyone a good Thursday and lovin y'all Razz

Crew - you are the very BEST Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:14 pm
oooooooooooooh - it has just started raining! Sad

well, the flowers and grass need the rain. raining at nite is a good thing Very Happy

Nite all Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:15 pm
Think we got the storm you had, JPB. Wicked!
I'll do my best, Alex, but weather being the temperamental thing it is, I can't promise!
'Night to you, Iz. You going to bed now?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:16 pm
Yep hunni - just gonna switch off - how is hubby holding up right now?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:18 pm
Izzie wrote:

Stevie - have you got lightening?????
yeah fantastic. more than one. Several in fact, mainly 60w and 100w. On and off too.......Smile

Hey Izz dont go naked swimmin in the river in the night in a thunderstorm, or I'll have to join you.

I'm Popeye the Sailor man
I'm Popeye the Sailor man
I love to go swimmin
And see naked wimmin
I'm Popeye the Sailorman

ok night all.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:18 pm
Good night Izzie, sleep well. (((hugs)))
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:19 pm
He's painting this week, so not too bad. Working always makes him feel a bit better. Thanks for asking.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:20 pm
Hey Stevie - got my bathers on... cycle on down - you'll be here by Ssturday! :wink: (I got 40W and 150W and on / off too! Very Happy )

Nite BEAgle...

lovin y'all xx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:20 pm
Goodniht Izzieliz ((xx)). Glad hubby's spirits are up Dev.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
devriesj wrote:
He's painting this week, so not too bad. Working always makes him feel a bit better. Thanks for asking.

Glad he is doing something constructive, hope it can continue for him.

Nite x
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 08:55 pm
Just dropping in to say "Good night".

(Imagine learning all that about Canada from a Brit Cool )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:14 pm
Goodnight Tai Chi, I was amazed as well. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 11:58 pm
Hey bosun..your dark eyed beauty is fine just getting dark circles around those eyes..thinking too much abt shifting but ultimately doing nothing...Smile

Hey mismi..you realllly bring a smile to my face with your hi coz...it somehow came out very slow..after so many days..after understanding a lill more of me i think Wink

Dev..im no cancerian..i just said i always strike too fast with cancerians..though somehow they go to their own shells back..pretty fast too. And dnt be surprised by our captains knwledge..she's a capri and a captain.. Wink bound to lead us by intellect..

tryst its good to see the devil in at times keep blabbering ya..
Wink
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 01:34 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

What a nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

After the lightening came the storm! And boy, was it loud. Not only was the thunder and rain loud (which I do love), the little girl dawg became very vocal in believing that it was the right time at 2am to argue with the thunder - she barked and barked and barked (and she doesn't bark Rolling Eyes ) so she had to come upstairs with me and proceeded to bark in my ear. BLESS Evil or Very Mad whilst the big dawg cowered under the stairs in a mass of shaking heeby-jeebies. (he's a big girls blouse!)

so - after about 3 hours sleep eventually - the little fella then came in at 6am shouting in panic - "Its 7am Mom - quick...." - which of course it wasn't but his alarm clock had been set wrong... when I told him it was 6am - he stomped into his room, unplugged the clock, stomped back into my room and threw the clock on my bed saying "it doesn't work then does it!"

Oh dear Razz

So - I got him up to the school bus and decided "positive today" and had one of my big and brave moments......went to the post office at 7.45am and tentatively approached the shop owners and said "who takes your photos here" - as they have a display of local scenes - the shop owner came out and said "me"..... OK OK OK - so I then proceeded to ask if he would be interested in having a look at mine to see if he thinks they could sell as cards and would he look at the greeting cards I had made in the past and give me his thoughts. He said "yeah - bring 'em down and I'll take a gander"

..... that was very big and brave for me.... but quite positive - doubt he will take them but hey, who knows a? We'll see.

Going to try and get a sleep in this afternoon as per docs orders, though not sure I will manage staying awake for another 6 hours - sheesh I'm wasted.

It's my Mom's bday today and my Dads 70th on Monday - they are going away today for 6 days which will do them good, back to Exmoor which is where my Dad's love is.

Indeeedee - hope you manage another win (mind you, best let the BEAgle win once in a while, so he can keep his pecker up a?) :wink:

Vegemite - lovely to see you little one - hope you are managing to get packed up and staying positive hunni - I know it's not easy for you right now, but it will all happen. It was good to talk with you and I'm here on and off girlie.

TC - hope you have a good day and all is well with you and yours. xx

So, onto another day and we'll see what transpires today.

Wishing everyone a great day and lovin' y'all. Smile

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:18:55