"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 06:05 am
Read this memo on Rockheads music thread just now: "Good Morning A2K - see you all later! I'm headed home!"
Safe trip mismi, look foward meeting you here again soon. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 06:26 am
Jumping up and down with MizIzz. WELL DONE, IZZIE -- you're moving, hun. Tomorrow begins today!!!

So --- what's for lunch? Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 08:42 am
Captain Izzie of the new domain of Chez Izzie! Greetings!!! Your excitement is sooo infectious! Very Happy
BTW, what I meant about the internet guy is, I believe the same one our Brooke-y is referring to when she says a 'new chapter' for you?! You know, the beachcomber island guy, the butterflies, the buzzing. I don't think that's JUST the move, hon-! :wink:
Hope moving day is a fab one for you. You make us want to move right in there with you to the new digs!
Kinda glad yer little guy is there with ya too.
And a great big hello to all! What are you all up to today?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 08:45 am
Early morning here Dev (12.15am) and about to climb into my hammock, hope you have a great day.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 08:49 am
Have a great sleep, Dutch-. Night-night!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:03 am
WE HAVE COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMOVALS LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:09 am
Congratulations Izzie and good night from downunder.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:22 am
WOOT!!!!!!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:27 am
Izzie wrote:
WE HAVE COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMOVALS LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the nicest post that I have seen all day.

I am very happy for you, Izzie! Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 12:44 pm
I'm home and so happy to hear Izzie is well on her way to being in her new home....I am sending tons of energy vibes and happy wishes for you Izzie! Thrilled for you and cannot wait until you are back here so I can yabber with you!

It is hot in my house. Air conditioner man is on his way...I hope he is nice and that he has mercy on us. I may have to go back to work full time if this means we have to buy a new air conditioner. I don't want to work full time.

I meant I would tell you about Friday next installment. We got up early and all of us ran. Got down to the beach once again with our beer coolers in tow. And my umbrella...I love my umbrella now. It still lets me get sun - but shields me from the rays - so stinkin' hot down there.

The fun part came when we went to Carousel which is a nearby grocery store with amazing wines to choose from. We all walked down and were going to choose our wine for supper. We found some and a young feller called us over and said they had just finished a wine tasting and that there were tons left over...he invited us in to finish it all off. And we did. We laughed all the way home. Ate our shrimp and an amazing salad with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, avacado's and this delicious ceasar dressing. Played Spades...me and my partner - butts kicked again.

I will see you all later...I am going to try to make a path for the Air Conditioning man to step through...I have stacked a few things....oops.

Hugs to all,
missy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 01:59 pm
Glad you're back safely, missy.

Stay cool, hun.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 02:08 pm
A big YEE-HAW!!! for Izzie's move and mismi's return!
Love hearing both of your adventures! Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 02:24 pm
Howdy folksy's; I've gotta say that it's getting harder to post bail nowadays; Did ya miss mi, nah; but the good news is she is hot at home now. Lzzie on the other hand is between homes and is probably camping out on the moors right now, after that hail storm; I hope you kept your ski gear handy; after all it is summer in Merry Ole England.

I hope the rest of the crew is doing just fine!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 02:27 pm
I always miss you Try...you stay away so much now...

Okey doke...heading to FIL's Air will not be fixed today.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 02:32 pm
Miss mi; how can I stay at home when I know you are topless on the beach? By sheer coincidence I always time my vacation for the same week! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 02:43 pm
Such a nice place you live Try...your imagination must be quite the place! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Good morning all - wow the posts are jumping right off the computer!! Good vibes to captain in her new home. ((xx)) Glad to see you home Missy - loved hearing about your trip. Of course you couldn't let all that wine go to waste. :wink: Good luck with aircon. My sinkerator has just packed it in - no fixing this one- so new one coming up rats!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
Hi crew Eagle flying around as well, eyes wide open but can't spot our Captain yet. Must get new directions.

Odd tryagain should pop up just as mismi is re-appearing, I'm not reading much into this however both have been conspicuously absent simultaneously, and with try making an obvious admission, what is one to think? Laughing

Morning ddxx, how is my Aussie mate?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 05:02 pm
Hi crew Eagle flying around as well, eyes wide open but can't spot our Captain yet. Must get new directions.

Odd tryagain should pop up just as mismi is re-appearing, I'm not reading much into this however both have been conspicuously absent simultaneously, and with try making an obvious admission, what is one to think? Laughing

Morning ddxx, how is my Aussie mate?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 05:05 pm
Repeating yourself, Dutchy? Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 06:35:35