"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 06:17 pm
My kids are driving me nuts....I might need to drink a beer to endure this last 30 minutes...

thanks DeeDee...have a good day. Glad to see you sweety.

Dutchy - you okay babe? My breath can be strong especially after those hot wings :wink: I brushed my teeth...pretty sure I won't knock you out next time Razz :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 06:36 pm
Man, I miss a lotta yabberin' while I'm gone! Sheesh! Ain't y'all got lives?! Laughing Look who's talkin', eh?! Hope all are well, Tulip-, mis- (you hot thing, you), DeeDee - watch out for Dutch's ticker! :wink: TTH, hope your evening is a relaxing unwind from your day; and as always anyone I missed?!
Having a nice family evening though some mishaps. 14 yr. old 'Thing 1' is being '14!' OY.
Oh, had a lovely dog poo incident! Thing 1 just clipped a clothes pin to her nose and went at it, and Thing 2 about had a conniption! That was fun...
Mis-, hope you get a good nights sleep, love. Here's a virtual tuck in from here. Hope yer 'snug as a bug.'
Hope you still have use of your muscles, Dutch-? How's that back?
Gonna grab a margarita (can't let mis- drink alone) & troll the threads.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 06:42 pm
Dev with the treatment ddxx and mismi are giving me how dare a man complain. Love to join you for a Margarita that will make the day complete. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 06:50 pm
Got a deck chair right here with your name on it, lover boy! Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:00 pm
This is all to much Queen Dev, who said Nirvana doesn't exist. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:11 pm
Hi Try, deedeexx, mismi, Dutchy and devriesj. I had to run off for a bit. Had a family problem to deal with. Alex do tell Very Happy

I see Dutchy is flirting again Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:19 pm
TTH you've got it all wrong, we're just lifting one another's spirits here. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:24 pm
And here's a glass of spirits to prove it! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:29 pm
here here! chink chink! :wink:

GOOD NIGHT GOOD NIGHT - the younguns are in the bed and I am heading that way myself...feel a bit grannyish seeing that it is only 8:30pm but trust me...the sleep tabs are kicking in and I am feeling VERY SLEEPY! woohoo.

Hugs to all you sweet folks.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:31 pm
Good night dear mismi, sweet dreams, hope you feel refreshed in the morning.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:40 pm
Sure Dutchy, keep lifting those spirits Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:41 pm
Amen, to that, Dutch-.
Sleep tight, sweet princess!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:46 pm
Back on board - looks like I missed missy. Okay looks like drinks - sounds great.

Dutchy just come back from subterfugerun and when I went to the newsagents they didn't have Mega out. I stamped my feet and they all went running out the back and sure enough hadn't put it out yet. Tsk Tsk - do not come between a person and their crosswords!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 07:58 pm
Great ddxx, start the Mega Mix first, I have a few which are a bit tricky and I will send them to you. Definitely need your expertise. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 08:23 pm
Dutchy you have done so many of them do you ever win anything?
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 10:29 pm
hi had a quick read back through,..and im sorry for the BEAgle and his back ..hope u get well soon and be able to soar high again ..soon..

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1132/ayur1jg3.th.gif

that's what ive collected for your treatment BEAgle.. Smile so get ready for an
exotic kerala massage

Izzie dearie.i can never beat u..can i Smile ur pic was beautiful as it drew a wide smile on my face.

TRY - is there a course somewhere wherein for once i can understand your posts Wink course fee is negotiable i tell you..

And crew crew crew,....a very gr8 news from ths part of the world Smile JEFFREY ARCHER was here in Mumbai yesterday.. I went to see him. He had come to my fav bookstore here - Landmark ..and was an hour long speech..and guess what i bought his latest book A prisoner of birth and got it signed from him myself!!! OOOooooo did that show how much exited i am ?? and hey hes nt jst a great story teller but a real great onstage personality..his speech was excellent..really really gr8!! he did put India dwn a bit.by mocking on the traffic rules, cricket..did put america dwn a lil...but ..but it was a speech worth hearing ..really entertaining.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 10:46 pm
Hi verbivore that was very, very kind of you, I might just fly over to Kerala and experience that exotic message. Must tell you though I have been spoilt already this morning and had a sensational massage by ddxx, she walked all over me with her dainty feet. Not even mentioning what mismi did, and the number of drinks I had with Dev. :wink:

If my memory serves me right aren't you going away tomorrow, or was your trip to Mumbai to see Jeffrey Archer what you were talking about? Anyway I wish you a great time.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 11:21 pm
TTH wrote:
Did you miss my question?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 11:34 pm
TTH wrote:
TTH wrote:
Did you miss my question?

Yes, regularly but only small stuff, like a ladies handbag, perfume and a box of lipstick, all being claimed by my wife Laughing The big ones keep eluding me but I just love doing them.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 11:52 pm
Oh, sounds like fun. I am no good at crosswords.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 06:18:20