"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:44 pm
JustBrooke thank you for the welcome back, may I add you have a delicate touch, I gladly slow down a little. Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:45 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey - don'tya knock the Commando's..... that's the way to go... and the guys are pretty cool too! Wouldn't you agree BABBLING GIRL

(smmooooooooches Babblin) x

Oh yesss! The guys are WAY cool!

((((( Izzie )))))
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:46 pm
Dutchy wrote:
JustBrooke thank you for the welcome back, may I add you have a delicate touch, I gladly slow down a little. Laughing

Careful Dutchy.

You slow down too much and I might be squeezin somethin' else. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:53 pm
Oh my! I hope O'll Bill don't come by; could be trouble! Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:54 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Careful Dutchy.

You slow down too much and I might be squeezin somethin' else. :wink:

well you know that would lead him to the....

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN with a Beatnix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfoccRna6I&NR=1
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:56 pm
Are we gogo dancin' yet? How is everybody?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:59 pm
All the better for seeing our Dixie Girl on the deck Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:03 pm
Thanks Izzie....You got anything that will pep me up? I am draggin' like nobody's business. Don't think I can dance a gogo. I just want to go to sleep!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:04 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Oh my! I hope O'll Bill don't come by; could be trouble! Shocked

Uh-Oh Shocked

I shall have to call him up and get his permission, then.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:07 pm
mismi wrote:
Thanks Izzie....You got anything that will pep me up? I am draggin' like nobody's business. Don't think I can dance a gogo. I just want to go to sleep!

Hi ((((( mismi )))))

Ahhhhhh hope you feel better soon. Let me go see if the 60's have something to perk you up.

Ohhhhh here.......hold on a sec.

Here you go........ not that I would know anything about this stuff, mind you.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Bob20Marley.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:07 pm
mismi wrote:

Yep - got just thing for you darlin girl

The Monkeys...... Sleepy Jean - Daydream Believer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jj2E53lr3U&feature=related

Oh Babbling..... you get Bill to come join us.... he can come and have a dance with us babe. x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:12 pm
Good morning Brooke and Missy. What's the matter Missy? Had a big day?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:15 pm
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4425/pinup101hm6.jpg
JustBrooke setting the pace, come on mismi this will wake you up, show me your moves. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:20 pm
I look like I'm about to wrap my legs around that barrel ! Laughing

Good Morning deedee!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:25 pm
OMG! Hadn't heard this one before!

The Monkees - Dream World Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ibmGbjQjro

nah.................... Dream World is much better a? Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:29 pm
Laughing
Man, I leave for a little bit and a whole lotta partyin' is goin' on, not to mention a bit o' the hanky panky! :wink:
Brooke-y! It's great to see ya, babe! Nice, uh, bongos! Shocked I hear ya girlie, studyin's a b****. Got a paper due tomorrow. Trying to put the finishing touches on it, but truth be told, I don't like the way it turned out. Wish I could write a paper like a free-flowing conversation. Just seems really dry and ho-hum. I HATE writing! Good thing I won't be called on to do it for my career!!
Anyway! Party on!! Get up here, mis-, and you too DeeDee! Been waiting for ya on the dance floor! Let's get a drink in ya, and put on yer dancin' shoes! All the fun will just perk ya up. Just imagine us all on a psychedelic dance floor with strobes and a disco ball! Woo hoo!! So glad y' all have come out for the festivities! Very Happy What are you guys wearin' or is it NOT wearing at this point?! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:38 pm
Where is that groovin Dev, thought you're never gonna show up, let's get moving whilst JustBrooke still has her legs wrapped around that bongo drum. Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:41 pm
devriesj wrote:

Brooke-y! It's great to see ya, babe! Nice, uh, bongos! Shocked I hear ya girlie, studyin's a b****. Got a paper due tomorrow. Trying to put the finishing touches on it, but truth be told, I don't like the way it turned out. Wish I could write a paper like a free-flowing conversation. Just seems really dry and ho-hum. I HATE writing! Good thing I won't be called on to do it for my career!!

Yeah, I have a report due Friday, but not in the mood to finish it tonight. Exclamation I don't mind writing if it's something I can find some interest in. When I am finished with my degree, a dissertation will be the last thing I do, to complete everything. I will get credit for it, as though it were a full class I took. It has to be between 150 and 300 pages. I'm going for the full 300 since it goes a long way towards the job I will land. It will be like writing a book. So it better be an interesting one! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:41 pm
Dev - just try writing your paper like you write your posts. You have a great gift of the gab - have a drink and let yourself go. Am joining you on the dance floor. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:43 pm
Dutchy wrote:
let's get moving whilst JustBrooke still has her legs wrapped around that bongo drum. Laughing

Ok.....that just put my mind in the gutter!

Oh wait......

It already was. I think I woke up that way, actually.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 02:29:20