Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:44 pm
I'm coco too - but have been a bit "needled" Laughing

and I'm not even Cleopatra tonite!

You looking after them goats yodel-boy?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:47 pm
It's hogs now; one got into Dee Dees yard; but the owner claimed it before breakfast! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:49 pm
Oh - you have a "Fair Lady" too then! How coco is that?

Where is that Indeedee - whenever the PINK boy calls her name - she is here...........................

OK

INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:02 pm
Someone called?????
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:04 pm
Oh there you are girlie....

yeah.... PINK turned BLUE ... but mighta disappeared into his igloo again :wink:

How's your day been?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:05 pm
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9527/peaceea4.jpg
Peace brothers and sisters seems to be the motto of the day. Make love and not war. Hi mismi, taking your advice. Couldn't post pictures of those events though without the risks of being banned.

Great to see tryagain put in an appearance, where have you been partner, everybody been asking for you. Don't you get remission for good behaviour in country jails?

Dear Izzie I hope you didn't get needled where you have to sit on that would be mighty uncomfortable. Smile

Will be with you over the next few days Montana hoping the news will be positive by the end of the week.

Well Dev, I forgot what we drank in the 60's but a Margarita will never go astray I'm sure of that. Here is looking at you baby so lets hit the floor and twist the night away. :wink:

G'day ddxx, glad to see you too, a bit early for a Chardie? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:07 pm
BEAgle - good to have back on deck and ready for a dance.

AND YEAH.... needle in the......

BUTT it's all good! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:10 pm
Good morning Izzieliz and Try if you are still there. Day going good so far - munchkin still asleep. Morning Dutchy - glad to see you back - I seem to remember a drink "Brandivino" - does that ring a bell? And down to the local bowling alley in the hotted up FJ's. Tiny mini skirts that I was not allowed to leave the house in and boooooots. I luved boots. Must have had a cupboard full. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:14 pm
DDXX, my FJ Station Wagon was called a 'Sin Bin" and it usually rocked in the "Drive-In" Laughing Barossa Pearl is the drink we used to slip the girls, couldn't go wrong, and many a good time was had at the town lookout! You brought back many memories, I'd better stop, before i say to much. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Hey Dutchy, I'm on bail; not jail! I gave your address; so if the Fed's call round, be a mate and say I have gone fishing! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Oh no no no guys - tell us the scoooooooop! Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:22 pm
Izzie wrote:
Oh no no no guys - tell us the scoooooooop! Very Happy

I'll second that! Smile Smile Give!!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:25 pm
Sorry, just me!!
Coco? I don't get it! Somebody please explain while we do the mashed potato, the watusi and whatever else!
Good to see you Try ..."You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium ..." (sorry, voracious movie quoter!) You must be but a pup, then, eh Try? I don't remember the 60's either but I was born in the late of 'em.
Glad to hear things went well, Mon-! Now get on the dance floor and shake those tail feathers! We'll be waiting there right alongside ya! Very Happy
And of course greetings to our lovely captain and hostess of these here festivities! Having a smashing time, dahling!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:29 pm
I'll third that; fess up Dutchy! Laughing

Dev; good to see you! I can add a paradox to any conundrum. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:33 pm
So c'mon the Bosun - you gotta spill the beans....

oh I THORT NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout this then....

THE THORTS Rare 1960's Aussie mod beat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kia0wB1sCTQ
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:35 pm
No 'fessing' up from this boy guys, you'll just have to keep on guessing, but it won't be much different what you all got up to. Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:39 pm
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:42 pm
Gives Dutchy's fine ass a little squeeze. Welcome Back

Watch out Tryagain....I might be grabbin your's too. :wink: I'm just in that kinda mood.

Now I gotta go read like 100 pages to get caught up on what's goin' on. Rolling Eyes You guys talk too fast.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:43 pm
Hey - don'tya knock the Commando's..... that's the way to go... and the guys are pretty cool too! Wouldn't you agree BABBLING GIRL

(smmooooooooches Babblin) x
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:44 pm
Oh Brook; Is that a miniskirt or just a belt you are wearing? Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 04:20:45