"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:27 pm
i jokingly refer to Dutch-. We go "way back".
Need a camera to take those pics! I'm workin' on it though. Maybe I can google up some or grab a few from a girlfriend. Just took a well deseved trip up to the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan last week end. I'll see what I can do. It's really beautiful up there.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:29 pm
HOOOOOLY Crap. Just have to tell you all that the game we just played was the MOST stressful. Number one - we played the boys best friend again - and we already beat him once...next it was too close for comfort - the entire time. We were visitors and it was 16 to 13 and they were hitting...I knew at that point we were goners....the ball was hit - our third baseman caught it, threw it to 2nd - 2nd threw it to first and the game was over. Unbelievable. It was dead silent then all of a sudden we went bezerk. It was awesome...I'm exhausted...

going to get my wine and veg.

see you all tomorrow!
Hugs,
mis
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:31 pm
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/12/20/9d/sleeping-bear-dunes-national.jpg
This is the view if you go outside the condo and look north:
Sleeping Bear Dunes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:35 pm
mismi wrote:
HOOOOOLY Crap. Just have to tell you all that the game we just played was the MOST stressful. Number one - we played the boys best friend again - and we already beat him once...next it was too close for comfort - the entire time. We were visitors and it was 16 to 13 and they were hitting...I knew at that point we were goners....the ball was hit - our third baseman caught it, threw it to 2nd - 2nd threw it to first and the game was over. Unbelievable. It was dead silent then all of a sudden we went bezerk. It was awesome...I'm exhausted...

going to get my wine and veg.

see you all tomorrow!
Hugs,
mis

Missy - you are the best mom - you talk of you kids straight outta of your heart and I can see you beaming and oozing with pride. Well done Dixie Boys and well done MaMa and the Professor. Enjoy your glass of wine darlin'-girl x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:36 pm
Mismi, so you won?! Awesome! Son is about to have a field trip with a college baseball team this week. We'll see if he catches the bug. My family isn't particularly athletic, so a mother can hope. Raising a glass to you and yours. Cheers to you from here!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:36 pm
devriesj wrote:
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/12/20/9d/sleeping-bear-dunes-national.jpg
This is the view if you go outside the condo and look north:
Sleeping Bear Dunes

Oh my - is that where we sailed to pick you up DEV. THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh - heaven sent! Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:37 pm
Wow missy - that does deserve a drink and rest. Bet the boys are still het up. Hugs and congrats - time to chill out. Smile

That's pretty impressive Dev.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:46 pm
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/7HC00CB.jpg

S-BOY, J-BOY AND G-BABY

MAMA AND PROFESSOR CLELBRATIONS

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/42-16474504.jpg
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:52 pm
Well it's almost time for munchkins afternoon sleep (thank heavens says nanna) Now have to get my head round some bookwork (can't believe it is nearly end of financial year again). So Izzieliz guess the painting will have to wait - still working it out in my mind anyway. Want something new for my bedroom wall - very bright and large - so still thinking.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 10:41 pm
Good luck with the bookwork hun - I kinda got side tracked - need to go to bed now - the sun has risen - such a beautiful morning. Nite all - lovin y'all xxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:40 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Another fabulous day here - sun in shining, warm and breezy. Wishing everyone a great day - sending a little sun to the Lake State and a little rain to Ozyland. On the deck - pulling up a lounger Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 06:36 am
Hi Captain, just flying past to let you know, all is well downunder. Weather inclement today, so was indoors and able to catch up on a few threads. Cheers to everybody, Beagle is missing you all. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 06:38 am
We're missing you too BEAgle - but it's good to know you're enjoying time with the family. Send my love to Port Lincoln xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 07:22 am
Good Morning all!

It is good to see Dutchy came by to see us! We miss you sweety! Glad to see you are having a great time. I know your Grandbabies are loving having you there.

Izzie how are you honey?

I am about to head out. I have to go to an end of the year teacher appreciation party for G-baby's teacher and then take the boys class to the lunchroom so their teacher can enjoy lunch in the teachers lounge we bought her for Teachers Appreciation week. Busy day.

The twins and G-baby have a game tonight...so we are looking at a nice long evening at the ball park. Almost over though...just a couple of more games...actually kind of sad.

DeeDee I can't wait to hear what you decide to paint in your bedroom. I know it will be great.

Good to see Dev as well <waves>

Hope you all have a good day...

oh and thanks for the congratulations all...it was a great game. I am a little sad we had to play their best friend and beat him twice though...very uncomfortable for me. His Mom is very competitive and I could tell it was not sitting easy with her. I hate that...I don't blame her at all....I would have felt the same way (bit competitive myself). She is precious and I know she will get over it just as I would have had we lost....but I am so glad we won! (bad me! BAD ME!)

Gone now...see you all soon,
Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 07:28 am
Oh hey Missy - enjoy your day and the game later - it will be a little sad for us too not hearing about the boys games - it's become part of our routine and so great to hear about them - but it will give you a little more time to do other stuff - and I'm thinking that might be good for you hunni.

Have fun today and we'll see you later darlin' girl x
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 10:50 am
hi crew
again a peep to see wassup aboard..no ones around though as usual Sad
Beagle has come back or is he tryng to sneak aboard from port?
izziieee missd ye a lot all these days..

mismi u send smiles across the globe with the kiddie games stories..i thought competitive spirit was over with school age...i thnk i shud get prepared for th one tht comes with motherhood Wink

dev..sorry to hav missd u th other day had to cook food and jst went without notice!!

lemme sneak around and c if neone is hovering around over here
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 11:24 am
Just popping in myself to sit in the sun and be the liner lush! Purser, a margarita and a massage, please!
Must hit the books and do the many domestic diva duties that are required of me!
Good to hear that it seems all are well.
No problem, WV, all is forgiven. Have a tough skin and it would take quite a bit more than leaving me alone on a2k to ruffle my feathers! I think we're all pretty easy-going around here. That's what makes it nice for me anyway.
I guess all there is left to say is that I second all the emotions expressed by everyone else!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 01:13 pm
Hey Hey

Sorry to have missed you VBVvegemite - been thinking about you and hoping you are OK! :wink:

Dev - hope the chores got sorted girl Oh - massage - how nice would that be ? Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 04:08 pm
I think we all need another party to look forward to I suggest next wednesday mayday do or 60's free spirit? What do you all think? I need a bit of loosing the hassle time!

Am around for a bit but need some much needed sleep.X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 04:10 pm
I need something too! Think "Free Spirit" sounds pretty good Tulip - crew....whaddya reckon?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 12:16:05