http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/2190513141_ff1d4115d6_m.jpg
Indeed Smile Good Morning!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/25/56196936_56e772f496_m.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:00 pm
Oh BEAgle - how wonderful to see you on the deck of the Black Pearl :wink:

We miss you Very Happy

Keep enjoying yourself with the family darlin' and make the most of every minute a? Ohhhhhh - deja vu - so laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeedee - good for them for sticking at the diet - however, NO TEA - OMG - now, not that I am a spoiled brat or anything like that Rolling Eyes but I couldn't last one day in the hospital without my tea. GREEN TEA.....eeeuch - FQsis hubby's on the green tea these days - she wants to throw it at him when he's saying how healthy it is whilst she's drinking her knee deep caffeine black coffee brew!

No - seriously - good for them! Keep cooking them good food girlie and keep the glass of wine beside you a? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:06 pm
Morning to you rain keeper - how are you this fine day? Good to hear dutchy is enjoying himself with family. Izziliz how many weeks of not driving to go?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:13 pm
I go back to to the consultant on the 22nd May - but I may try before then :wink: MaMaIzzie has STOLEN my car - she took it to the garage for a service about 3 weeks ago...... and never brought it back. Now, methinks she knew I was likely to wanna go drive - have a passion for driving - so I think she's being a little clever. Will let her "own" that cleverness for a while longer as at the moment there is no way I would be safe enough to drive - not enough feeling in my right foot at the moment and my ankle is way too swollen if I had to slam the brakes on (OMG - don't I sound sensible Shocked ) but, with the physio and working on my ankle and trying to build up the muscles (arches and legs) I reckon I should be coco soon.

I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

(I've also got an immunologists appointment on 22nd - gonna have to cancel that tho - can't do both in one day Rolling Eyes )

SOOOOOOOOOON will be here very soon I think with the way the days are flying by.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:17 pm
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/106822258_f095f9347f_m.jpghttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1211/1345588033_319a30dcc4_m.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1404/1459318504_0bdfc362ec_m.jpg

Cosmic Flying DutchB-eagle Smile *Waves* and splendid days!

Morning Indeedeedoo!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/197989150_a43414d9d9_m.jpg

Izzzzzz I didn't know your ankle was still healing, it better get better soon we might have another party on deck sometime soon! Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:42 pm
Hey RK - no worries with the ankle - all will be fine. Hope yours is not giving you any bother these days.

Funny you should post the pic of the trees. When Tulip was here today we were talking about how green it is and were looking at the trees - it was so gorgeous here today - I took a pic of the avenue of trees outside my house....

sun was splitting the trees and the leaves have just come - they are so pale at the moment - in a coupla weeks all the trees will be fully leafed up. This avenue has over a hundred beech trees which all have Tree Preservation Orders on them - so they can't be touched without the councils agreement. I lost one of them earlier this year from a nasty fungus which eats the tree from the inside - however, there are still plenty of them and the avenue is amazing.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1010938.jpg
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:46 pm
wow

Straight-up that is gorgeous
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:49 pm
Hey great pics Rainkeeper and Izzieliz. My daughter's cat has come over to visit as no-one at home at her place. He is such a dag. I have a guard around the heater so munchkin can't touch the hot surface and this stupid cat got his head stuck in the grill. (This is the cat thatcame home with them from Japan and when they were over there they used to take him out in their backpack with his head sticking out - the locals loved it).
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 06:09 pm
OOh - the expensive cat!!!!!!!!!!! Well, defnitely worth it IMO! Laughing

bless this kitty... oh - see the fangs - in the US we had a cat called KAT with massive fangs. It was pathetic - looked kinda scary - but a drip.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/stuck_cat_1.jpg

oh quickly...

Ship's Log

It's been a busy evening on the ship tonite with our International crew popping by as they could.

Indeedee took the helm last nite and BigRed came onboard to say g'nite. The Full Monty was inspired by StevieBoy's wishes - but he couldn't find his hatÂ….. (oh, I am being such a good girl here!!!!!!!!!!!!) so we had to make do with a video. Missy and Tai-Chi were discussing the cleanliness of fish when Unc, Dev and RK came to crew. We had a few Mojito's and a bit of a yabber, some "Cruisin" which was a bit lovely and Indeedee came back to the helm before having to go on "Operation Subterfuge" and "FREE-CAT!" Shocked

Our BEAgle quickly jumped onto the deck before flying off to Port Lincoln and his travels. Fab to see you hun - hope you'll be back as soon as you can. Have fun.

So all in all - busy time here - great to see all the crew. Good luck to the Dixie-boys and chins up to Dev and Monty. Thinking about y'all and wishing everyone a good Wednesday, take care and be safe, wherever, whatever you are doing.

Insomniac watch commencing.

Crew - you are the very Best. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:19 pm
Izzieliz what do you mean when you say in US?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:20 pm
Hey Hey - you back from subterfuge run?

US - USA - lived there for 4 years. Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:28 pm
So sorry I missed ya! Sad
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:30 pm
Yeah one hour and back on board. Where abouts in the USA? Let me know when you have to retire to your sleeping quarters!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:37 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwww - much rather talk to you girlies!

Lived in Boston for 2 years - (Harvard up above Worcester) - BigBoy was born in Boston - then moved to California for two years - Sili Valley - Milpitas. Jan '91 to Nov '94. Then came home. Boston was amazing - loved it there so much - could live there again. San Francisco - well, probably close to the most beautiful city in the world - but wouldn't return to live in CA anytime I don't think. Travelled instertate a bit - just love the USofA and proud to say it (think I shoulda been an American or Auzzie!) :wink:

Texas Bubba is still trying to persuade me to move back over! Bless him - MaMaIzzie is not too impressed with him right now!!!!! Laughing He's back down to Devon tomorrow evening - think he's staying here Friday nite - cool - we'll have a fun time.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:48 pm
Would Texas Bubba be yer hubby?
I always wanted to visit Europe, especially England. Have a pretty good little accent meself! :wink: Also have a cousin who married a Brit & they live in Southampton.
But if you ever want to visit Aussie land, we can go see DeeDee and Dutch-!
And you're certainly welcome to the US, you can check out the great lakes with us!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:54 pm
Yeah Izzieliz Boston sounds great. Bubba coming again - you're in for another good time. Hey dev - where do you hail from?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:59 pm
Ha - that made me roar. Oh no no no - Texas Bubba is one of my best freinds husband. We were in California with them and have never lost touch when we left. They are just the best folk. They live in McKinney - and are "chosen family"... (I'm hubby free hun :wink: ) They left CA and moved to Chicago so we spent time there too (on the outskirts in the country). Then they moved to Texas. Bubba is a Missouri fella and Kelly is Michigan gal. Great great people - love 'em with all my heart.

ChezIzzie is calling the crew's names... anytime.

I think OZ is the best idea tho - would love to go back and have promised the BEAgle it will happen - never break a promise..... so it'll happen. FQsis and Tulip are up for that too.... now we just need to find the dosh..... mmmmmmmmmmm easier said than done. But we'll work on it and it will happen. Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:14 pm
Just wondering, Iz-. Thanks for not taking offense. Sometimes I "step in it". Don't know if it's just me or that I'm one of those brash yankees!
I hail from Grand Rapids, Michigan, DeeDee.
Just out of curiosity, Iz-, where in Michigan is Kelly from?
And "dosh" must be cash? I wouldn't know. Haven't had much for quite a while! Trying to get my Australian sugar daddy to fork it over, but so far no such luck! Laughing He does say there are plenty of jobs there, especially in a mining town. Now to get hubby to agree and get enough scratch up to make the move, not to mention actually securing a job for him!!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:19 pm
A Michigan gal - luv to see some pics if and when you have time. I'm a great one to talk - Izzie is the best at taking and sending pics. Australian sugar daddy huh? Is there such a thing! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:26 pm
devriesj wrote:
Just wondering, Iz-. Thanks for not taking offense. Sometimes I "step in it". Don't know if it's just me or that I'm one of those brash yankees!
I hail from Grand Rapids, Michigan, DeeDee.
Just out of curiosity, Iz-, where in Michigan is Kelly from?
And "dosh" must be cash? I wouldn't know. Haven't had much for quite a while! Trying to get my Australian sugar daddy to fork it over, but so far no such luck! Laughing He does say there are plenty of jobs there, especially in a mining town. Now to get hubby to agree and get enough scratch up to make the move, not to mention actually securing a job for him!!

Take offense - hey, you'd have a long time waiting for me to take offense on the ship babe - and hey, they don't come much brasher than our Bubba - believe me - (now on some of threads.... well, I'm just finding my feet - think I may have just dipped my toes in some cold water... but I've got little feeling in them so gonna keep the nice cool feeling going for the moment!!!!)

Kelly is from....... got me there - when to Uni there (Accountant) but will find out when Bubba gets here. Yep - dosh is cash - will be lacking in that department for a good while... but will save up no worries. Auz has jobs - but getting the visa to stay there is a hard process. My girlie Pam here has put her application in to emigrate. Her brother lives there. She just turned 45 and to move there she would need to teach in Victoria for 2 years, her eldest would be at Uni in Perth - therefore splitting the family - their daughter moved there last year (she's a lot older - with her family) - but as soon as you reach the golden age of 45 - it becomes much more difficult to emigrate. It's a massive decision - especially with kids involved.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 02:23:35