"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:20 pm
Well hello, all! Busy day aboard ship! Some I have seen myself since I boarded, so good to meet you if our paths have not crossed!

Wish I could send you some of our rain, deedee!
Good luck on yer studying, Brook-! Come here for study breaks, I do!
'Night, Steve. Have to catch you on the dance floor another time!
Izzie, things are looking ship shape and swell from here!

Going to get me another one of those giant magaritas I'm now addicted to!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:31 pm
Hello my hearties a quick hello from the "Dawn Treader" which will take me to the Tuna farms shortly which are 25 miles of shore in deep water. We've got 20 tons of pilchards on board to feed them. Hope you're all doing well and looking after the Captain. Bye for now.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:37 pm
Good morning dev - luv to join you in a margarita. Smile

Hey beagle - hope your enjoying the fishing. Hope your angling in good form. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:38 pm
Here ya go Dev....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/marguerita-2.jpg

HEY BEAgle - how's you..... oh missed ya then - will see if you are around.... darn darn darn Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:57 pm
Thanks for the whistle whetter, love!
Bar keep, one for deedee as well! There, now I feel much better!

Beagle, is that what you call Dutchy? Just curious as to why.
Darn, The Dawn Treader (from Chronicles of Narnia?) Give anything just to pop aboard and check things out!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:05 pm
Awww heck - Indeedee - you snuck in under the radar there.... didn't see you girlie......

here's a one for you...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/marguerita-3.jpg

Ah - Dev - well, we used to call Dutchy the BEAR.... got so used to calling him that but when he reached his 100K post he became a Cosmic Eagle.... so now he's the Bosun BEAgle.

He's having a great hol - so sending him loadsa love and hugs and hope he goes and catches some BIG fish for the crew. Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:23 pm
Thanks for the info, Iz-. I get it now!
Check out my 'joined' date! Dutch- and I go way back! I've just been far too long gone from the threads!
p.s. Love, hugs and wishes already sent, cap! (She says with salute!)
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:29 pm
YAAAAAYYYY DUTCHY!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:34 pm
Dev - so happy that you came back onto A2K and joined the crew. Hope you'll be sailing with us for the longest time.

Hey RK - where ya been? How are you? Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:47 pm
Ship's Log

Thanks to our Full Monty, Vegemite and Tai-Chi for taking the helm today - it was quiet at sea during the UK day and we headed off at a rate of knots this evening.

It was great to hear from our BEAgle up in Port Lincoln who's off to see if he catch us all our dinner - well, he's the Bosun - and is certain to feed the crew. Sure that the BigRed dude would love to be joining him on the sea too. We'll keep sailing here and maybe meet him up there and see if we can spot the Sea Eagle!

Our Indeedee, Babbling and DEVincred all jumped aboard tonite with Stevie and, before retiring to my berth, our RainKeeper made a quick appearance (waves). Please RK can you send the rain to Indeedee - they desperately need it out there.

Hoping all the rest of the crew are well and their world's are being kind to them. Thinking of you all and wishing you all good - wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Jump aboard when you are able.

Insomniac watch in progress.

Crew - you are the very Best Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:50 pm
Nice log, cap!
Sorry, bout the insomnia. Have been known to have long bouts with the beast myself. Not currently having one, but you never know when the tide might change! I'll be thinking of you.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:56 pm
Hey thanks hun - it's fine at the moment as I'm not working for a wee while longer - need to get back in to some sort of sleep pattern soon - haven't slept in years - but, you know, for the last coupla months - that's been a blessing coz I get to sail all nite and watch the surise most mornings, listening to the dawn chorus. Have been very lucky really - won't be able to do it for much longer so enjoying the company I keep at this time right now. Very Happy I would never have been able to see or met the world if I went to bed at the regular time - so hey "IT'S ALL GOOD" (may not feel that way when work beckons) - right now - HAPPY DAYS AND NITES crewing with the Black Pearl! Razz

Blessings come in the stangest ways!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:06 pm
Hey all...busy day. G-baby had a birthday party for a friend. I made supper for the in-laws and took it to them. And hubby was home all day so he and I played while G-baby was at school this morning...we went to eat breakfast and read like we use to...it was fun.

I am ready for bed though...Hopefully will be around more tomorrow.

Rest well those who sleep...those who wake and work - hope you get it all done :wink:

hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:09 pm
Shocked spooky - just wrote to you sweet girl as you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:13 pm
Hi to rainkeeper - hi and bye to missy. Well Izzieliz it is awfully quiet without beagle and tryst getting up to mischief.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:28 pm
Hey - I'm pretending to be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't happen too often a? Nah - bit tired at the moment - and hey - we need the boys to come liven up the shift a? I do miss my Blue Cool /Pink Twisted Evil boy horribly - I keep popping up to feather the nest and see a note saying "Flown The Coop" - and as for the BEAgle - well, what ship is without their Bosun Sad HOWEVER - they'll be back soon enough! Razz

It's FQsis Birthday soon - on the 10th, Saturday. Now knowing her she'll be off partying with the best of them - so maybe we'll just have to try and throw something together for her onboard. Whaddya reckon?

How about everyone get her the BEST present they can possibly think of - from what they know about her..... that could be interesting a????

How's the munchkin today - up to any mischief. What did you decide to do about painting - would be very interested in seeing how it all comes together - let me know a when you suddenly get the urge to go on a creativity spree.... you are really very good hun - and I find it fascinating.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:35 pm
Good idea about fqs birthday. Have to put the thinking cap on. It is my son's birthday on the 16th and we are all going (minus grandkiddies) to a japanese restaurant for tempanyaki - it is his favourite meal. Munchkin is not up to too much mischief today but he can reach light switches now and thinks it is hilarious to turn lights on and off. Got to remember to put my crossword books out of reach.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 08:01 pm
KK - promised a friend I would close this off at 3am this morning - gonna get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's so will catchya in the morning.

Indeedee - have a great day and yep - everything up HIGH for the munchin now - including the kitty! (My dad used to tease the kids when they were tiny fellas always asking them where the batteries went in the cat!!!!!!!!! The cat was very good at high ground when the kids decided to attempt the seek and search mission Rolling Eyes :wink: )

Lovin y'all.

Nitey nite xox x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 08:52 pm
Night Izzieliz - yabber to you tomorrow. (((xxx)))
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:57 pm
Take care and have a good night Ya'll.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 08:24:41