"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 09:10 pm
Oh cooool - lotsa yabbering going on. TaiChi and Missy - love to hear you talking.... Very Happy Thanku both for your kind thoughts. Please both rest up tonite.

Special Agent Wandel - you're very welcome - enjoy sharing world's with friends. So good to see you here - we missed you at the Roaring Twenties Party - you even had a special badge on board - the gangsters were well behaved tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon hunni xxxx

Nite my lovelies - my berth is calling my name - and my eyes are closing - this is good. Been a nice day today.

Wishing everyone on and off deck a great week ahead. Hope to see y'all soon. Lovin y'all Razz

Nitey nite x
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 09:13 pm
Just off to bed myself. 'Night all.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 09:33 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
mismi wrote:
If they are potted can't you bring them in? Or are the pots just too big?

Big heavy terracotta pots. MY suggestion was to keep them up on the 2nd floor deck until all danger of frost was past. MY suggestion was ignored. So I'M not lugging them upstairs Very Happy

Don't blame you one bit! They will be fine..if it freezes put a sheet over them...maybe that will work..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Good Night Crew - Izzie honey ! what are you still doing up? Take care of yourself sister. See you all tomorrow

Big Hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 03:20 am
Good morning Captain lzzie and crew :-D

Full Monty has been full busy. Yesterday was the warmest day we've had so far this year, so my work was outside getting my gardens ready and doing my yearly spring shed cleaning.

Will be cloudy today, so it's back to the paint brush.

Awesome pics lzzie and I'm very happy to see you and Tulip having a great time. I just wanted to get on that trampoline (spelling ?) with Tulip and the crew and do some bouncing around myself. It looks like so much fun :-D

Now I must go get the news paper and get back to that painting, so happy trails to you all and I'll see you soon :-D
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:25 am
.another day flyed off..it was a day that i made long
i had my door keys in my bag..searched all except that particular pocket and went all the way till my hubby's studio to get his set of keys just to realize i cudve saved the time and effort if i had looked properly..

nyways..unreeling now and off to doze off

but before that lemme share a piece of music my friend jst passed in..sweet

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9fy91mHAPpE
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:25 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Where in the world is everyone Shocked

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/AFD-060317-016.jpg

Pleased to see our Full Monty has been at the helm - hope you've had another warm day hun. Happy Painting :wink:

Guess y'all on shoreleave and running around - so wishing everyone a good day and hoping all is well with you and yours. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:32 am
Hey little one - we posted at the same time - thanks for that great song - enjoyed that. Hope you get a good nite's sleep and have a better day tomorrow x
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:32 am
Yep -- shore leave to run errands.

(When I check in on A2K before bed I always dream of A2Kers. I'm working part time in retail these days and I dreamed that Black Tulip came into the store to buy some new cutlery. I can only imagine that she and Izzie took her good serving spoons to the seaside to dig in the sand and now she needs new ones!)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:48 am
Hey Tai-Chi - good to see you girl. Well - we didn't quite take a picnic with us to the beach - but we did sit in the car - 5 of us - eating chips (fries) with our fingers watching the surfers! Maybe your dream was wishing we had taken knives and forks with us a? (eating with fingers is much fun tho a?) :wink:
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:55 am
Sounds like you had a lot of fun -- must be what stuck in my subconscious. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:01 pm
Good morning to whoever is out there. Bit brisk this morning but another lovely day looming ahead. Babysitting munchkin today so will be kept on my toes. Hope everyone is fine and in good spirits. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Hey Hey Indeedee

Hope all is well with you todaygirlie. Ima here - tho it's pretty quiet on the deck today. Busy folk today methinks.
Smile
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:19 pm
roger wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
roger wrote:
Steve, what do you ride?
Tempted to say a bicycle.....Smile

I have two bikes at the moment, Kettler Alu-rad Sentiero tourer, which I should be on right now...well in a moment

and Brompton town/folder...which without doubt is the most useful thing I've ever bought.

Got my eye on a carbon frame road bike....but have to save up enough brownie points first ok bye

oh unless you meant motorcycles...thats another story

Cool. You can have my share of the carbon. My Giant Cypress SX is my aluminum off pavement bike, and the Randonee has been modified to what I call a street bike. Now, when I win the lottery, I might take a look at titanium.
great Rog..a man after my own wheels. Well not literally of course.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:27 pm
Hi Izzie and crew. Can't stay. Just jumping on to say hi! Not sure when I will be back around. This whole month is going to be cramming for finals. Who knows, I might jump on for a few minutes here and there when I take breaks.

Hope all had a great day!!!

Much love,
~Brooklyn
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:29 pm
Good morning Izzieliz and Steve. Smile My quiete day yesterday didn't turn out too quiete after all - so didn't get a chance to yabber much. How's the tootsies captain?? Still raining there? I just checked out the next five day forecast and not a drop in sight here. Will have to continue to water with buckets and hose. It seems ridiculous that we are coming into winter and still on severe water restrictions.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:30 pm
OOps - you just pipped me brook - good morning to you - good luck with the cramming. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:40 pm
Hey Stevie and Babbling....

Lovely to hear the boys yabbering as well as the girls. BabblingGirl - cram away hun - you'll reap the rewards hun - keep going. Drop by when you can - but know we are thinking about you even if you don't get a chance to lounge on the deck. Lovin ya heaps girl - you take care of yourself x

OzyGal - "toots" are not too bad - rest of joints are not too good. No worries tho - have slept a lot today so think that's telling me something. The weather here is warm at the moment - with on an off showers - it's incredibly green which is great - tho - I would willingly send you some of the rain if I could.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:49 pm
Hi Izz and crew

not much yabbing left in me tonight

off to bo bos pretty soon

night all

sail well through the night
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:50 pm
Nite Stevie - sleep well mate Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 04:59 pm
Night Steve. Happy clycling in your dreams. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 10:17:26