"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 11:07 am
Howdy Izzie and the crew! Just came on to take a breather from housework and wanted to say "hey!"

I'll probably be back around later this evening/night. Depends on what I'm up to. (Besides 5'2) :wink:

Okie .......back to work I gooooo!

Later Taters!
Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:28 pm
Howdy Captain and crew :-D

I slept well and had dreams of these wonderful hands on my butt, so I awoke all refreshed and feeling fine!

So much to do today and like Brooke, cleaning has to be done and I must begin to paint my cabin.

The sun is shining (finally) and all is well.

I wish you all a wonderful day and will be back later to check in on all you fine folks :-D

Awesome pic Dutchy ;-)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:39 pm
Well the manU U's...who the hell is this team I forget?

oyes the UUs

They did it! 4:1 should have been 6:1

easy peasy

So sipping a glass of red right now

40 mile ride tomorrow...if i surface in time

happy sailing ships Company!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:55 pm
Steve, what do you ride?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 01:32 pm
Howdee! Looking forward to my red in a little while myself Steve...Hiya Roger, Montana, Izzie, Brooke and the rest of this wonderful crew.

Life is back to normal. I am so happy. I slept in today for the first time in I can't remember when and it was heaven! Now I am a little sluggish though.

G-baby is 5 VBV and Dev...I still don't have THEE pics from the party - I have one though http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/misimi40/IMG_0057.jpg
G-baby

Okey doke...going to finish tidying up the garage - then I am going to buy me and honey some steaks and blue cheese for a great salad....back porsh (edit:porch - no I have not been drinking yet) is calling my name :wink:

Big Hugs to you all
mis
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 02:21 pm
<waves to Mismi>

Taking a little break after taping drop cloth, etc, and am all dressed up in my painting cloths.

Still enjoying the sun, which we haven't seen for a while and wishing I was working outside instead of inside.

My tulips are coming up nicely and I'll be sure to take pictures when they're in full bloom. They're all newly planted last fall and I don't even remember what kinds I planted, but there are at least 10 different ones and I'm looking forward to their arrival :-D
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:32 pm
speaking of Tulips! I am around! Montana hope the painting is going well,

Hey Mismi glad life is getting back to normal again, have a lovely rest. Love the pic, G baby so cute!

Steve enjoy the wine, I have enjoyed mine! Happy cycling!

X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:39 pm
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:43 pm
Izzie, kids are in bed and fine. How are you feeling, any better or do I have to send in the heavy mob to give you a massage?

Seriously, rest, relax and float X Smile

See you tomorrow
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:01 pm
For you Izzie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5O0Bhq9Xzk&feature=related
X
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:27 pm
It's so nice to have a tulip here that is actually already blooming <waves to tulip> :-D

<waving to Captain lzzie as well> Hoping everyone is having a great day :-D

Painting is far from my favorite thing to do, but I'm always very pleased when it's done.

Happy Trails all!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 06:02 pm
Good morning gang - glorious Sunday morning here. About to be invaded soon by all the kids and grandkids with me doing lunch. Lots of bedlam and fun but will be busy so maybe not so many posts today. So if I don't get back too often everyone have a great night or day (whatevers looming) and yabber to youall soon. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 06:14 pm
Hey Monty - (is that k to call you Monty - reminds me of a very funny film - can't think why I would associate the Full Monty with you girlie Laughing ) - hope you managed to finish the painting. Have a lovely evening.

Indeedee - Happy Sunday to you - have a brill day with the family and enjoy the bedlam :wink:

(((Missy))) thanx Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 09:47 pm
Hey lzzie, of course it's all right if you call me Monty, or even full Monty if you refer Laughing

Just don't call me late for dinner ;-)

Big house and painting never ends, but it sure is pretty when I finish a room. I'm good I tell ya Cool
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 11:32 pm
<she says, as she combs paint drippings from that long luscious hair.>
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 11:41 pm
Nite kids,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V-36u4xUCF0&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 01:40 am
roger wrote:
Steve, what do you ride?
Tempted to say a bicycle.....Smile

I have two bikes at the moment, Kettler Alu-rad Sentiero tourer, which I should be on right now...well in a moment

and Brompton town/folder...which without doubt is the most useful thing I've ever bought.

Got my eye on a carbon frame road bike....but have to save up enough brownie points first ok bye

oh unless you meant motorcycles...thats another story
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 10:37 am

Laughing lolroflmao, Rockhead! Brought me right back to being a kid!
Iz-, I think we should have Muppet Show screenings in the theatre just for laughs. Very Happy
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 10:52 am
well here i is izz

49 miles

at the cafe (22 miles) herr gruppenfurher said right now we take the hilly way back

someone else said

but there is a beer festival at the Prince of Wales....Commonly known as the PoW, which is our sort of HQ.

Guess which idea won out....25 miles of hills or direct to the beer tent?

So after sampling e.g Paddy O'hagans Genuine Irish Stout (Brewed in Lancashire) ...how Irish is that?

and something that looked just like piss but was very nice Yellow Devon or something

we finally pedalled off homewards via bridleway and ploughed field...(who's idea was that?...but then after a pint or two of Paddy's etc...you dont really mind)

to watch Liverpool v Man city

good day Smile

wishing all crew and management of the yabber, happy yabbers.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 12:00 pm
Thank-you Steve
Happy yabberin to you mate
Sounds like a great trip indeed Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 02:15:14