"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:19 pm
As usual, Ima day late and a dollar short...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z_JwNdulez0&feature=related

Nite Crew
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:30 pm
Hey rocky, Have a good night. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:30 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Well, beagle looks like just you and me again on the helm.

We'll manage DDXX. Beautiful sunny day here, and same forecast for tomorrow, ideal for travelling. Leaving at 6am and should be in Port Lincoln by 2pm after a few stops. Distance is just over 700km.

Goodnight Rockhead, enjoyed your music thread as always, catch you on my return.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:37 pm
Travel safe, Eagle.

RH
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:39 pm
Yes
Good luck Dutchy Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:43 pm
Yeah - lovely day here too. Just had a couple of walls rendered with the base coat - looks better already - now just have decide on the colour and that will be done next weekend. I really love the solid brick that we have here but I think it is time for a change and this will probably modernise it a bit more. Make sure you take some pics of grandkids - luv to see them.

Any footy on tonight? Does the boss like footy too or is she one of my mob?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:44 pm
Oh sorry rainkeeper - didn't know you were still out there.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:56 pm
Not for long
Just swinging by
To check on all my lovlies

Just reviewed the last few pages
I see the crew's been rather naughty Razz
And quite funny as well
I was Smile ing through every page!

DoubleD so nice to see you gaurding the deck
During the insomniac watch
Hope you're wearing your http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PXw4qqQqTrY Smile

Footy you say? Hmm
You mean this sort of thing:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/221/515578744_d9418d74a1.jpg
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:00 am
Thank you guys really looking forward to the break. Always take pictures DDXX and will oblige with your request, you still owe me one though. :wink:

Yes footy is on tonight, Adelaide v North Melbourne, unfortunately boss is one of your mob and will be watching her crime shows. Laughing I'll have the radio on beside my computer!

Yes rainkeeper you've got the right team too, the guys in blue and black are my home team, the mighty Port Power!!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:43 am
Well goodnight crew, I have to check out. Hope you have a good trip dutchy and yes I know I still owe you one. Will work on that. Goodnight to rocky and rainkeeper. Have a great rest of the week end. Smile
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:49 am
Indeedeedoo Goodnight to you :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 02:05 am
Hey it looks like I missed the pole dancing queen! All ok on this side of the boat! Not raining at the moment but looks like it could do!

A good night had by all it seems including me! Didn't drink loads just enough, had a laugh playing on the wii as I was hopeless! Speak soon!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 02:12 am
You certainly missed a bit of fun BlackTulip, I'm exhausted, the ladies certainly know how to entertain an old devil like me. Laughing

Pleased to hear you had a good night too, enjoy your weekend won't you, I know I will, heading to see my family tomorrow. Take care, we'll see you on my return.

btw. Keep an eye on the Captain for me during my absence. :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 02:57 am
Have a lovely time Dutchy, enjoy yourself. Yep will keep an eye on Captain, hope to all go out together this weekend

X Very Happy
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:19 am
hey Beagle is gonna fly and far for the weekend???
and the captain too? BT keep a close watch on her...see to it that she takes proper care of that feet of hers Smile
wish i could go out somewhere too Sad
most probably my hubby wuld be working on sunday as well..so wil surely see more of the crew ths weekend Wink
mismi - still waiting for g-baby's snap - Dev wanted to knw G-baby's age..so di i Sad ....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:35 am
Thank you BlackTulip and hello verbivore. Mismi posted somewhere that G-baby turned 5 on his birthday, so there you are, babies grow up quick. Have plenty of room in the car verbivore if you feel like a ride, even more room on my son's ocean cruiser if you like to come fishing with me. Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:00 am
oh there you go dutchy,,..tempting me again..
how i wish i could go off..and that too on a cruiser wow..
make sure you come back with enuf snaps or the crew wont let you in :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:23 am
Making sure you will let me back in verbivore, here is a snap taken last X-mas before we went out, caught lots of fish that day. Smile
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7121/plus6.jpg
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:29 am
Well good morning crew

no head ache here...clearly not enough wine last night, will try and remember to drink more in future.

What's been going on below decks all night? I heard lots of noise...

And when did I last post? It must have been about 200 nautical miles back.

Still all seems well, ship on steady course, and in a few minutes Man U play West Ham. If they beat them...well I'm not counting any chickens but if they do...

Smile

see ya
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 06:08 am
Good Morning!

C'MON U U's! Hats and scarves donned!!!!!!!!!! Stevie - glad there was no head-hurt this morning. Hope the match goes in U's favour and you will be celebrating tonite.

Good to see the crew livening up a little last nite and glad you all had a laugh. It was amusing to read back!

Wishing everyone a fab today and hope all is well in your worlds.

RK - good to see you and hoping all is k with you! Think you are a little busy these days so wishing you some R&R and time. Vegmite - I love to see you on the deck - hope you are enjoying your weekend and get to spend some time with the hubby when he's not working. WW - hear you are on a mission to the dispose of "unwanted items" at the moment - if you'd like to have some "you" time tonite - kids are welcome here for a sleepover with the little fella. BEAgle - gonna miss you so much but wishing you the BEST BEST time with the G-kids and your family. Please take some pics of the fishing trips and go catch us a biggun a? Hugs to your son and know we are thinking about you.

Wishing everyone a good weekend with you and yours - take care and be safe and remember we are here onboard if anyone wants to pull up a lounger Smile

Lovin' y'all Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 04:24:46