"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:08 pm
I'm back - had to nick out for a while to stock up on provisions - got a luncheon on tomorrow and thought I would get the drudge shopping out of the road. See we have a new member - welcome Montana. Good morning rainkeeper - how are you? Dutchy - what ever will you do now you have finished the colossus? You would not believe that munchkin scribbled all over my "Stinker". It will take a quite a bit of whiteout to make it legible. That will teach me to leave it on the table. Looks like I missed saying goodnight to missy.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:10 pm
ddxx don't know what happened to our Captain, suspect she was writing something naughty, and her computer crashed from overheating. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:16 pm
You know that I know what you were thinking Dutchy boy ;-)

Why thank you Dee :-D

All this dancing has made me sleepy, so I'm going to see if that handsome ship boy over there could lead me to my room and fluff my pillow for me ;-)

Nighty night all Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:19 pm
Ship's Log

Hey all - we've had loadsa crew on board today setting sail into peace and calm. BEAgle, WW, Stevie rose to the occasion with some conservatism, PINKY dropped by to link his index with Indedee. Very Happy Indeedee, you may need to check Pink doesnt get too cold in the pool water - may find he turns Blue Cool (((xox)))

Missy was in preparation and had a successful birthday party for G-baby and vegemite sent a beautiful cake which Dev and I had a slice out of but G-baby was coco with that. He's a good kid and likes to share. :wink:

Dev and I also started happy hour as we played on the threads and FQsis came by having worn out Bro-K with the decking and chores. If we ever need to get the decks scrubbed - he's our man a? :wink: Our Gorgeous Indeedee also arrived having had a busy day yesterday (ooooh we missed you hun) and the our brill but very QUIET Rainkeeper jumped on with music to get Montana to finish her May Pole Dancing. How happy was that a? Laughing

Missy has an early start to tomorrow and soon our BEAgle will leave the nest and fly to his family - we wish him a WONDERFUL time with the kids but we will miss you desperately. Sad Good luck to the Dixie-boys in their early morning game. ALEX - how was your date lovely - c'mon details boyo!!!!!!!! Razz Good luck with gardening - you'll need a massage tomorrow.

Stevie will need some AlkaSeltzer for his head-hurt which is on the way from downing s few vinos. Shocked WW will need ear defenders with all of us in the car tomorrow going for a drive. All in all - hoping everyone is going to have a fab weekend. RH-DJ is contracted here as his permanent home onboard. Lovin ya. Razz

So, wherever you are and whatever your are doing - we're thinking of you. Take care. Be safe. Know we are always here.

Insomniac watchÂ….. nearly over.

Crew - you are the very Best. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:23 pm
You're so right Montana you're a mind reader, never the less do you trust me to lead you to your cabin 'downunder' and fluff your pillow, or was that have a drink with me and fill me up? :wink:

Looks like everybody is going to bed so wishing you all a very good night and sweet dreams.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:27 pm
Dutchy wrote:
You're so right Montana you're a mind reader, never the less do you trust me to lead you to your cabin 'downunder' and fluff your pillow, or was that have a drink with me and fill me up? :wink:

Get a room you two!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:29 pm
Sorry JustBrooke Captain won't allow it. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:29 pm
Yeah - make it aft please - my berths at the bow - can't be doing with any headbanging on the hull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortly going to my berth - so y'all keep the noise down y'hear! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:30 pm
HA - SO LAUGHING - BOSUN BEAGLE CAN HAVE A BERTH FRIENDLY SESSION BEFORE HE GOES AWAY Laughing

so laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(VT rolling Montana - does youtube pay!) Confused
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:32 pm
I'm bringing my friends out on the deck and we're gonna do some major booty shakin. Close your eyes, Dutchy dear.

Music Please!

http://galleries.modifiedstreetcars.com/gold_coast_autosalon_2007/mini-skirt-dancing-girls-439.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:33 pm
Good job he's just woken up a and the sun has already risen!!!!!!!! Close your eyes BEAgle - Montana's gone to sleep! :wink: Arrow
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:33 pm
Wow JustBrooke, I may just stay on deck a little longer to get in the mood for some....... :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:35 pm
Now how's that for a Fickle Feathered Friend a? Montana!

Gosh - his feathers get ruffled easy - BEAgle - are you preening now? Shocked
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:35 pm
We're already in the mood, Dutchy. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:36 pm
K - he's flapping a little now - get's a little peckish at this time of the day!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:37 pm
Oh Captain close your eyes, this is going to be one hell of a session before I go, JustBrooke we're going to shake the life out of you. Cool
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:40 pm
Oh loooook! Montana never made it to bed. I do believe that's HER fine ass being groped!

Looks closer.....and it tain't Dutchy doin the gropin. Looks like one of the girls has copped a feel. Shocked

Come on, Dutchy! Quick! Get ur cute ass over here. You take Montana's right cheek.....I'll take her left! Cool

http://www.professionalheadshots.com/images/GirlsDancing34.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:43 pm
Well, that's a good plan. Iz is gonna rest her eyes - way too early to be up at this time and sun will be up soon! Now BEAgle - remember - you are ring-tagged so I can monitor where you are when you start transmitting your signals....

cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck..... yep hearing you loud and clear. :wink:

Babbling - look after the Bosun - he's gonna miss us. Love ya guys and gals.

Nitey Nite from the moors of the Dart. Very Happy

errrrmm Bosun - BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

SO LAUGHING!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:45 pm
G'nite Izzie. I'll take REAL good care of Dutchy. Cool
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:46 pm
Goodnight captain - goodness all the shinanigans going on- my poor delicate mind!!! Yeah right - move over girls ddxx coming in too!! :wink: I think the beagle is outgirled.!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 08:25:42