"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:27 pm
Evening my hearties!!
Where are you Beagle? Hey sis, great to talk to you tonight. Must see you soon for my birthday celebrations!
Hope you are all doing fine. We have a long weekend in the UK and the sun is supposed to shine so a nice barbie and some beers will be the order of the day!!
We can drink in the sunshine with you down under! What fun.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:29 pm
Hey Sis

Has K still got his ball and chain attached to the decking or have you let in back in the house for good behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:36 pm
Unlocked his shackles and even ran him a bath coz he was aching so much!!! And he doesn"t do baths! And he has gone to bed! We are not getting any younger!
I will take a photo of my new garden shed and decking when it is done, to show the crew what the deck should really look like!!
Love ya hun x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:37 pm
Love ya too babe - get a big sleep (hey, no snuffling tonite a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Laughing (Deck plan worked then - so laughing!)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:41 pm
And you wondered why I had him shackled till he was too tired to work anymore!! Lol x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:45 pm
Nope..... I wasn't wondering at all Laughing

So - tomorrow - K can do deck, scrubs the decks, build the summerhouse, wash the patio down, weed the garden, clean the house, take Bear for a walk, shopping, ironing, building the whole of next door - and...... stop, beer, bath, bed. SORTED.... no worries. :wink:

(gives all day Sunday to spend some quality time together - (almost wetting myself here now!!!!!!!! pass the incontinence pad please!)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:52 pm
Nothing new there then!! I'll just paint my nails and shop!!
Pass me a pad! Laughing so much. I am such a crap wife really! Hey, I did hand him a beer.... Bit Stepford that a?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:58 pm
Hey - it involved a hand... ing over a beer - I'd say that was good.

STOP NOW before we get told off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

You go give my bro a big hug and tell him SSSSsssiisiisisisiIIISsssSS LLLLLUUUUVUUUVUUVVVsssss YYYYyyoooOooOUUUuu <------- ha, can hear us saying that down the phone - he's so funny when he's had a few!

<<<<<snore>>>> <<<<<hhhrumph>>>>>
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:02 pm
I was just going to go up to bed, but that has really put me off now!!
Anyway I am gonna sign off now so wishing you all a fun and happy weekend... Keep sailing safely crew
FQ xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:04 pm
Nite babe - love you millions. Hug ma girls for me xxxxxxx Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:22 pm
Good morning all, flying in late because of my impending trip away, and noticed to my great pity I missed meeting the beautiful FlavourQueen. Why didn't you keep her talking Captain or did you run out of words? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:24 pm
Oh yeah - coz anything is possible a? Rolling Eyes

How are you this morning? Hope you had a big sleep!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:29 pm
Sure did thank you, busy getting organised, and lots of running around to do today. All well on the Moors?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:32 pm
Allswell here thanku. Little fella and dawg zzzzzzzzzing soundly and I'm in my berth. Been a long, but good day Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:35 pm
Just came back to give Bear a big hug and kiss nite nite xx have a fab trip Beagle. Catch up soon I hope
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:39 pm
FlavourQueen wrote:
Just came back to give Bear a big hug and kiss nite nite xx have a fab trip Beagle. Catch up soon I hope

Oh FQ how nice of you, you have no idea how much I needed that, you've made my day! Trip will be just fine, hope to report back to the Captain, whilst I'm away. Goodnight FQ, the goodwill is returned in double doses. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:41 pm
Good morning all - sorry I couldn't talk yesterday - was out all day but had a lovely lunch at an seafood restaurant and went to the gold club to watch a movie. Gold club movie theatres are the best way to watch a movie - they only seat about 20 people- recliner chairs - wine and food service - the only way to go. Smile

BTW has anyone seen the work of Julian Beever - I am sure you brits would have - isn't his work amazing!
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:42 pm
Safe travels and know we will be thinking of you.....x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:53 pm
Indeedee

Oh - girlie - I missed you yesterday - but so glad you had a good time.

Nope - hadn't heard of Julian Beever....

(trivia coming up!)

Julian Beever is an English chalk artist who has been creating trompe-l'œil chalk drawings on pavement surfaces since the mid-1990s. His works are created using a projection called anamorphosis, and create the illusion of three dimensions when viewed from the correct angle.

Besides this pavement art, Beever also paints murals and replicas of the works of masters and oil paintings, and creates collages. He works as a freelance performance artist and creates murals for companies. He has worked in the UK, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Spain, the U.S., Australia, Brazil and Argentina.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/globe.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/lobster2.jpg

How incredibly clever is he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about talent!

Have you seen any of his work on your travels?????

(Thanku for that - have learned something!)
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 05:05 pm
Good morning Izzieliz - missed yabbering yesterday. No I have never seen his work in life but wow - some of his stuff is quite amazing and how he thought of that idea to draw in that perspective and keeps dreaming up new pics - I have also gone on to his website and there is a clip there of how he actually does it. amazing.

How are you tonight? (for you) - great weekend just starting for us ozzies.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 12:24:21