"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:53 pm
Good morning all and what a surprise to find another new crew member on board, Montana crosses my path again. May not be handsome but sure like to be sailing to Hawaii with you and have a few beers along the way. Laughing

Hello Captain, hope you are well too, giving them tootsies plenty of exercise? Don't let Justbrooke draw to many pictures, she needs her time to study and playing music. :wink:

Alex have a great weekend and don't shift to much dirt, bad for your back.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:55 pm
You tell em Dutchy. Can't have anyone corrupting me.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:58 pm
Laughing

Now I am so laughing Razz

I love you girlie :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:00 pm
Izzie wrote:
Laughing

Now I am so laughing Razz

I love you girlie :wink:

I'm not laughing, JustBrooke is dead serious, can't you tell? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:07 pm
Yep....can you see my straight face on now....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/stra.jpg

Oh - thong picture!!!! Shocked

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/strai-1.jpg

Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:11 pm
What am I supposed to look at? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:17 pm
Rolling Eyes

Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:21 pm
Looking at your last post Izzie, do you think I am a mind reader. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:30 pm
lzzie, oh sigh on the beautiful view of Hawaii and the nice cold beer.

Stretches out on an available lounge chair enjoying every bit of the view.

You're awesome lzzie :-D

Hey there Alex, great to see you :-D

Oh Dr. Brooklyn, you are so very smart and you will succeed! You go girl! Ummm.....I mean......Dr...... :-D
Thank you for your sweet words and I think just as highly of you, my friend. I love you right back :-D Thank you as well ;-)

Dutchy, let me be the judge of your handsomeness. Bring that sexy butt of yours over here and have a beer with me, eh ;-)

Cheers to all :-D Drunk
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:09 pm
Ship's Log

Well, we had a new Canajun crew member join today - the gorgeous Montana. Welcome aboard hun and please jump onboard whenever you can - it's good to crew. Very Happy

It was May Day today - and tho we have a Ship's Pole on board - after last nite we were having a little rest from the dancing (OK - it's that time of nite…. I can say that now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kids are all in bed in the UK!) I was exercising with the physio and the most I can manage is leaning up against a pole at that moment - so…. will let someone else do the May Pole Dancing…. Oooooh Montana - you could be the Maple Dancer a? :wink:

The Auzzies took us thru the Speakeasy Nite along with our costume making Missy (sleep well tonite hun - hope G-baby is k after his boosters and the boys enjoyed the game).

Our little Vegemite was enjoying her Labour Day Holiday away from work - but still cooking up a treat. Dev came by for a swift Margeurita before hitting the books again (hope all is well in the Lakes and hubby is k) and then we set sail for Hawaii with Babbling Girl joining us for a Primo beer or two.

Our lovely Alex jumped on board too (he's got a date tomorrow - (major warm and fuzzies there) before piling into the dirt which is in store for him this weekend - the joys of his garden and the dandelion leaf eating in-laws - or could it be Dandelion Wine! Question

So all in all - it's been a good day, and tho some of us our flagging a little on the tiredness front - we're still sailing along at a fair rate of knots.

Wishing everyone a lovely day tomorrow - to all of those who are on shoreleave - we're thinking of you and hoping all is well. Take care and be safe wherever, whatever and come back when you are able. JPB - hope you are having the VERY BEST TIME. Razz

Insomniac watch…… nearly over… (hey Indeedee - if you come aboard - missed ya tonite hunni but lovin ya muchly)

Crew - you are the very Best Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:43 pm
Yes, yes........I'd love to take your place as the May Pole Dancer! I just love to dance and I've never done a pole dance, so this should be some fun :-D

I must first go to my cabin to freshin up and find the perfect pole costume, but I will return when I'm ready.

Sleep well all and I hope to see you tomorrow :-D

<Montana vanishes in the darkness>
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:50 pm
Just spotted Montana practising at the mast. Razz
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8043/poledancernd6.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:04 pm
Shocked we have G-baby and kidlets on board..... (avert their eyes MaMia Dixie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Off into the sunset on the deck and over the horizon to Hawaii :wink:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/pole1.jpg

and here's a T-shirt Montana for bravery in the ships field on Pole Mission

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/pole.jpg

Nite nitey folks..... unless I can't sleep!!!

Lovin ya all Very Happy - thanku guys!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:42 pm
Good night Izzie..rest well sweety...

Good golly miss molly - DUTCHY...for pete's sake.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

The boys won...we are now 10 and 1 - we played an amazing game. J and S hit the ball well - Got on base every time they hit. J hit a homerun. Very exciting! I love baseball...

But I am dead. So tired I can't stand it...So...I off to bed.

Good Night sweet friends. I will see you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:47 pm
Hi dear mismi, so pleased your boys won, a very proud Mum eh. Good night as well, hope you have a big sleep, look forward seeing you tomorrow. Steering the ship thgrough calm waters.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 02:42 am
Are the waters calm, I need some calm, think I will take a dip and just float for a while! Supposed to be working but just needed a break!

Chaos was reigning yesterday and evening. So had an earlyish night with a sleeping tablet and reading book. But head is a bit shot today. Friend coming over tonight and we are doing Wii game challenges and eating cheese, bread, grapes and supping wine! Need that I think! Drunk
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 02:46 am
Hi BlackTulip nice to meet up with you, it has been very quiet today. Looks like you have an enjoyable evening coming up, now go easy on that bottle or you'll feel even worse Saturday. I'm talking from experience. Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 02:58 am
Will do Dutchy! you have a brilliant one too, gotta go do some work before my boss comes in!X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 03:03 am
Thank you WW, love that black outfit you're wearing, just stunning. :wink: Tell the boss you're talking to the Cosmic Eagle that will make him sit up and take note. Have a great day.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:01 am
Blimey all this pole dancing...meanwhile we had a local erection here....er sorry

election...the Conservatives won.

sorry came first.

sorry.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 04:19:40