"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
You are brilliant...drinking, rolled down stocking and garters - decadence and hilarity...sounds charming :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:45 pm
Don't forget the little derringer hidden in the top of the garter belt. :wink: Where's the captain??
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:50 pm
I haven't seen her in a while...I am sure she will love this idea!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:56 pm
OH SHE MOST CERTAINLY DOES.....

HAPPY DAYS...

Oh girls - I have the opposite prob to OzyGal - my laptop is on fire - it really does believe its an electric fire - and keeps burning up no matter how cool I stay (NOT Twisted Evil )

however....

back now and tho I am absolutely boiling with this thing sitting on my lap -
YEA YEA YEA TO ROARING 20's.

Fab Plan! I love that era - oh - so much scope there.

Indeedee - Missy - it's the 20's!!!!! Now, what nite are we having a party?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:57 pm
How's your day doing missy? Beautiful day here might take munchkin out for a walk later to tire him out. Luv his afternoon nap times so I can chill out for a while and get some chores done that he wants to help with but makes twice as much work - bless him.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
I had a frantic day thank you muchly - but am better now after dumping on a sweet friend (you know who you are) and going to get better as soon as I tuck the wild indians into bed. They are getting a little loopy so I will be back in a bit after I get them settled.

HUGS to you DeeDee - see y'all in a bit
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
Morning Izzieliz - sorry about the computer blXXXXXdy frustrating. Okay to roaring twenties then. What about next Wednesday????
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:16 pm
Oh yeah Razz Next Wednesday it is then. Will make sure all the crew know and I shall be going to pick a frock.

That era was such an exciting time - would love to take a step back in time and live in it a little. A party will be great - just what we all need methinks.

Missy - go get the kidlets sorted hun and then put yer feet up for a while. Hope to see you soon.

DARN COMPUTER - it's all over the place. OH MY - Ship's Log to do and can't get keyboard to function properly either. What is with us and technology right now!!!!!!!! Mine really needs to go back to the shop as it's still under warranty - but I can't be without it Confused Oh..... just how sad a git does that make me a? Shocked
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:17 pm
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8497/roaringtwentiesla0.jpg
Could this be the Eagle and his moll? Laughing
And do you girls remember "Sweet Georgia Brown?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e4w3LWo88wc
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:20 pm
Oh gosh - doesn't that look such a fantastic time - oh oh oh The Charleston - at school we did "The Boyfriend"...... OH MY - so looking forward to next Wednesday Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:22 pm
Guess that means you are in dutchy. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:23 pm
Get your feet tapping girls. Laughing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e4w3LWo88wc
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:33 pm
Hey BEAgle - did ya just echo yer song.

Thats coco - I can do that twice Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
Hmmmm - now which outfit????
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/900/flapperep2.jpg
By deedeexx

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5239/flappertwomg9.jpg
By deedeexx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
Wow DDXX, love you to be my moll. Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
Okay beagle's moll. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
Indeedee - it's gotta be the little black number - she has a poodle hairdo!!!!!

Love the little red number tho! (oh, but I don't do red!)

Ship's Log

St. Georges Day in England.

The Ozzies crewed us thru the nite with our RH-DJ, Missy and Tulip jumped onboard and thenÂ….

THE BLUE BOY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! Briefly - but he was here. Think he finally made bail but is now on the run again. Great to see him tho and hope he comes back soon and gets back in his nest. Party coming up Blue/Pink on Wednesday, so hope you can make it. ROARING TWENTIES! Kinda nice that. :wink:

Our Cyling Boy came aboard and pleased to say ManU didn't lose!!! RainKeeper arrived with music to foo - thanking you - and throughout the evening we have had a bit of a Yabber.

So - the PARTY is set for next Wednesday. Hope all the crew that are able can join in. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing - take care and be safe.

Insomniac watch in progress.

Crew - you are the very best Smile

(k - laptop may explode now!)
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:45 pm
Yeah Izzieliz right about poodle haircut. Does this mean you are retiring for the night?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:48 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Okay beagle's moll. :wink:

Oh ddxx you've made my day, feathering my nest already. Laughing

Good night Captain, sleep well, see you in the morning.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:53 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz - Hoping no computer worries for you tomorrow. ((xx)) Yabber to you tomorrow. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/16/2024 at 07:47:10