just signing on as crew
what is there here to do?
right now or in the dawn
or just a yawn
and stretch before I hit the sack?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:15 pm
WytVi - good to see you girl. Oh- no worries with the couch - it's Pink&Fluffy - just wave a magic wand and it's clean as a whistle!!!!! Laughing

STEVIE...

HOW HAPPY IT IS TO SEE YOU HERE!

That's kinda made my day.

So deckhand StevieBoy - hope you bring ya bike on board and spin yer wheels here too.

AWWWWWWWW - really glad you came onboard mate Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
Good morning all. What a terrific party. I think we got quite naughty. :wink:

Well it is 8.30 am here and already a hive of activity. We have to run another water pipe in from the front road up to the houses which is probably 1/2 to 3/4 kilometer. Soooo machinery, tradesmen (for me to make oodles of coffees for) etc. busy busy busy. So will pop back whenever I can.

Izzieliz glad to here the physio went okay. Be up dancing in no time kiddo. Smile

btw - did you hear about beagle and his lipstick :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:38 pm
Hey Indeedee

Glad to see you around. Sending you a over a deckhand to help make the tea.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1129/chimptn7.jpg

Cakes for the workforce - gotta keep 'em happy!

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4299/cakesfn6.jpg

They were cheeky monkeys last nite. But nothing like a bit of monkeying around a?

Good luck with the pipes girl. Sounds like a lotta hard work.

As for the BEAgle with his lipstick. Well, I could say something - but that would be naughty and it's no longer Roman Nite - so I have to behave now!!!!!!!!!!!

However....

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did notice that FQ was looking a little bit lippy lacking - I've heard of wiping the smile off someones face, but really - he made it a little obvious when he came onboard with a pink pecker!!!!!!! Shocked

(oh, that was tame! Just ignore me!!!!!!!!!!!) Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:47 pm
Oh Izzieliz - new helper should fit in quite well. BTW I see we have a new deckhand - welcome aboard. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:48 pm
Izzie I can't believe you said that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I mean Captain Izzie Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
Oh my eyes! my delicate sensibilities! Razz Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:59 pm
I was just saying he looked like he had lipstick on his beak! Look at his avatar - he's got a bronze beak!

( Rolling Eyes ) K - it's 1 min to midnite - I'll change back into my good fairy dress before I become a pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh.... where is my glass slipper! :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:00 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:01 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - there we go - white and pure again! Laughing

It's THURSDAY everybody - hope you have a great day.

So laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:01 pm
Good morning everyone. Not impressed with the comments I read here this morning, but then again I should know better, how can I stop the gossip between all those chinwaggers here. Smile

Captain how could you? You must have been secretly watching the FlavourQueen and me in action. Let me tell you she certainly knows how to spoil her man, welcome downunder any time she likes. Razz

Strike a light after TTH having a dig at me, now DDXX has to have a go too, this is going to be an embarrassment. Think I'll pack up and fly to greener pastures. Heard Kerala, India is the spot, and who knows may catch up with the pearl of the east, the beautiful verbivore. Smile

Nice to see Whiteviolet and Steve come on board, a big hello to you both, hope you will become regulars and give us your two bob's worth of laughs.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:11 pm
Good morning white violet, missy and tth and of course royal beagle. Don't get in a huff now, you know you're still our favourite pink beaked eagle. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:12 pm
Oh you are so naughty too BEAgle Shocked

well, I'm behaving myself on .................

oh IT'S FRIDAY Embarrassed

see I haven't even got a clue what day it is. Talk about living in NO MANS LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh Romeo Romeo......!)

Anyhoooooooooooo - enough of that - having discovered it's now FRIDAY - TGIF

Sensational Saturday is tomorrow and WW-WOM and I are having a sleepover with the kids. It's a "WHOSE IN THE BAG" nite - one of the best games ever.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7899/baggg8.jpg

A brilliant game based on very simple principles. The game consists of a bag, a timer and oval shaped cards on which there are the names of three people - fiction and non-fiction. The basic aim of the game is to describe as many people on the cards which are picked out of the bag to your team without naming the actual person in a set time limit. The game is reliant on verbal dexterity and quick thinking and anyone can play it.

So looking forward to that - my little fella has been practising (the bottom person is always a kids one! - e.g. Tom Thumb etc). Such a laugh. WW is bringing the Pizza and Garlic Bread and I think we may even have an alcoholic beverage! Shocked

(see...got my good girl head on now!) Very Happy

(I think the BEAgle looks good with Pinky Lipstick!) :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:13 pm
Such a good girl!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:16 pm
Laughing

k - really will be the good fairy now! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:17 pm
"Oh you are so naughty too BEAgle" said Izzie, now if that isn't calling the kettle black, I'll............say no more. Laughing

Mismi you can't be serious??

DDXX thank you for your regal comments, I think I can forgive you. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:21 pm
You're welcome beagle - does that mean I can come flying again? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:25 pm
Now Indeedee - I know you meant that all innocently.

I do.

I knew that :wink:

(gosh - this crew - what are you like a?!) Very Happy

(I gotta asp the question - did they put something in the vino last nite, it's all so liberated today) Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:28 pm
deedeexx wrote:
You're welcome beagle - does that mean I can come flying again? :wink:

You're always welcome for a fly with the pink pecker, pardon me, that should read the Regal Eagle. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:36 pm
That was no slip us Dutchy. To think my favorite color was PINK. I might have to re-think that Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/18/2024 at 07:23:24