"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 08:27 pm
Good night Captain, no wonder you're tired, you've done a wonderful job, thanks for everything on behalf of the crew. We owe you a lot!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:13 pm
Poured yourself a drink yet beagle??I am just about to get myself a chardie. Been out in the garden whilst munchkin is asleep - think I have earned one. Bit cooler here today.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:19 pm
Not as yet ddxx , are you offering? Nice sunny but cool day with no rain in sight here. Been in the garden myself, planted a Lemon and Orange tree last year, and give them my special attention. Ground still to hard to dig over the veggie patch.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:23 pm
Yes I will pour you one - what would you like. I cry every time I go past my vegie patch - just not enough water to do what I would like. But got a few chillies and herbs and can only hope for rain to come. The grass is non existent and more and more garden beds are being turned into Japanese style gardens. Oh well!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:35 pm
Would love a rum and coke thanks. Lawns still mostly yellow, showing a bit of green after rains the other day, need lots more. Seriously thinking of covering the front lawn with woodchips, will look ok with a few shrubs I feel.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:39 pm
Yeah, quite a few people have done that over here. With the right planting can look okay. Rum coming up. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:46 pm
Your the hosstess with the mosstest, very much appreciated, here is looking at you, cheers. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 12:10 am
Cheers back. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 12:38 am
I'm enjoying that ddxx. Have just completed "That's Life" and "Take 5" magazines and heading for the post box. Up to date with everything. Would you believe I won a box op lipstick from the "Woman's Weekly" last week Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 01:42 am
Hiya all looks like a good time was had by all at the Roman party/orgy. I wonder how Rainkeeper's head is this morning?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 02:23 am
Rainkeeper is a pretty astute woman, I think she'll be right WW, probably will turn up begging for more. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:53 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Hello Crew. How is everyone this fine day?

Another lovey day here weatherwise, if a little chilly and blowy - but the leaves on the trees are just beginning to spring out - in a month we will be green green everywhere.

I have to go get ready as the physio is coming out to see me today (ooooh, that means a little ouch-pain). Got a lot of work to do on my left foot Sad which isn't as coco as the right foot - however, all will be fine no doubt.

So, wishing everyone a great day - hope all is well in our crew's world.

Catchya later Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:27 am
Good Morning Izzie,

Hope that PT goes well today...and is relatively painless...so sorry. But I am so proud of you! You are amazing!

I'm off to go play with G-baby and fold the mass of laundry....

Happy day to you all..
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:50 am
Hi Captain, hope all goes well for you today, let us know how you went. Things been pretty quiet today, no doubt everybody was a little tired from the night before, hope you have a few laughs about it today. Have a good one.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:58 am
Are you wearing lipstick Dutchy Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 09:36 am
TTH I told ddxx about a prize I won, didn't say anything about wearing it Twisted Evil

Time to go to my bunk, it has been a long day, good night crew. Sorry I missed you Captain, hope to catch up with you in the morning.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 10:27 am
Hey crew Smile

Oh....seems the party continued last nite :wink: Just great to see the crew gallavanting around. Indeedee - hope you had a good day and look forward to seeing you later girl.

Missy - thanku darlin' girl - seeing your smile always makes my day start off brilliantly - I don't mean that you are having to smile with everything you do - it's just knowing you have been thinking of our "crew family" here - whilst we are thinking of you. Especially your thoughts for me. Makes a world of difference girlie - really. Thankx.

TTHun - lovely to see you again. Was listening to a BJsong earlier on another thread which made me think of you - so am sending you a big huuuuuuuuuuuug girlie. Trusting you are OK TTHun. Take care.

BEAgle - I missed ya too - sorry - been paperworking and listening to some emotional music today putting me a very pensive mood. Can you tell Laughing Rolling Eyes Will catch up with you in your/my morning. Lovin ya handsome BEAgle. Hope you had a good day. Oh Oh Oh... lippy to FQsis - she goes NOWHERE without her lippy and makeup! :wink:

SO......

The physio went coco (toddler thread) - gotta keep stepping forward as I am to make sure that when we have a "Summer Ball" on the ship and we put on our Ballgowns and Dinner Jackets, I can do a quickstep, foxtrot, salsa, and possibly even a bit of a jive a? How cool would that be Very Happy

Such a fabulous day here - and tho tired today from all the Latin Loving Up Pompeii - it's soooooooooooooooo good to be here and sailing with the wind.

Thanking y'all xxxxxxxx
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 11:18 am
Thanks for the progress report, Izzie. It sounds encouraging. I hope the pain is bearable.

(I missed the actual toga party because my wife was looking over my shoulder when I was on my computer. Smile )
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 11:29 am
Laughing

Ah ha - Special Agent Heralding Wandof2Asps - you're "staff" was well looked after by our very own PINKTryAgain - and he did TryAgain, often, as he does!!!! :wink: The pillow cases were very handy - the couch crew made good use of sitting and relaxing on their pillows after a hard nite with Romeo! And the Colossus ROAMing BEAgle took the girls off for a fly-by to the amphitheatre. Trivia Theatrics is the name of the game as long as it makes us smile some, as well as finding out new "stuff".

Thanku for coming onboard to crew and letting us see our Special Agent Wandel. Smile It was a giggle last nite and made us all laugh out loud. Always a good thing. You were here in spirit.

Take care hunni and crew-by when you can. Good to see you x Very Happy
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 03:40 pm
Just been catching up on the orgy that I had to miss - will make sure I'm at the next one. Loved the chat up lines - I would have succumbed to such wit! Hope all are recovering well and that the couch is not too damaged...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.41 seconds on 10/18/2024 at 09:29:27