"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 03:47 pm
Izzieliz - we are going to have to get you a pair of shoes with wings, although with that attitude of yours kiddo you don't need them. Good on ya girlie ((xx))
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 03:50 pm
off to bed to read my book! See you all tomorrow grapes and wine in hand and toga already in place X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 03:52 pm
Oh hun - I'm flying to the stars these days.... and when I need to reach out for a little "stabilising" and need my dress unhitched from my knickers....there's always "a friend" around to reach out to.

I tell ya... it's so good to be here.

And, do I have a party lined up for tomorrow?! Laughing We'll be "ROAM"ing all over the world and being g"ORGY"ous! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 03:56 pm
Good night black tulip. Looking forward to tomorrow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:00 pm
Nite WW-WOM. Thanku for today and being IzPhotographer! Good to see you and the kids - looking forward to "In The Bag" charades on Saturday nite....... oh.... and a G&T too! Nite hun xxxx (xox) Smile

(call you tomorrow when I speak to the "silly" financial people! Don't worry, we will sort it! I don't have a Wilkonson Sword tongue for nothing a?) :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:03 pm
What a lovely way to start the day to see our Captain walk, well done my friend, very proud of you. I'm toasting you with a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice. Breakfast time here. Smile

Good night Black Tulip you look splendid in your Roman Toga, and good morning to ddxx, you have a nice day. To all the other crew, bless you wherever you are, great to see you give dear Izzie your continuing support.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:08 pm
Hey - well, there's a good lookin' bird if ever I saw one... :wink:

How are you? Did you have a big sleep. OzyGals around too before she has to fly with PaPaDD. Hey - I hope you've got a toga to wear Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:13 pm
Good morning grand eagle. Hope your morning starting off fine. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:13 pm
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6862/togauj3.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6862/togauj3.8bf1f5d31a.jpg
Cast your eye over the Eagle, what do you think Captain? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:16 pm
OH MY...... you certainly know how to ruffle my feathers a? :wink:

Just lovin' that look TogEAGLE!

WOW Laughing

HEY - CAN I BORROW YOUR SHOES SOMETIME DARLIN' - so laughing now!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Good morning grand eagle. Hope your morning starting off fine. Smile

Whaddya reckon Indeedee - think he's a goodun fer floatin' our boat! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:19 pm
You certainly can Izzie, have a spare set in my chariot, fancy a ride with the gladiator? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
OH MY - hadn't even gone down that angle.....

oh dear dear dear dear dear dear..... is there gonna be a long post to come later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

hey - you wouldn't feed us to the lions, would ya! Shocked

Nah - we can have a chariot race - I'm good with wheels now Laughing Reckon the girlies could give ya quite a ride......

oh... where is our TTHun when we need a girl "chariot driver" Question She could drag race the best of gladiators.

OH OH OH - where's our RH-DJ too - he likes his chariots!

Yeah BEAgle hunni - take me for spin and we'll see what happens a? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:27 pm
Well I just happened to view a very regal eagle. What ya got on under the toga???? :wink: I can see Izzieliz bending down trying to pretend to look at the shoes but mmmmmm?? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
Why don't you come for a spin ddxx and find out for yourself, if your game. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
I'm already on board waiting for the charioteer. What's keeping you?? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:53 pm
Hey.... is this a pre-orgy party.... :wink:

I think his shoes are just divine...... I SO WANT THEM! ( k - I'm joking - really!)

Are togas like kilts..... you know.... do they wear anything under them Question

(Indeedee - can you let me know girlie - is his peck worse than his bite! Laughing )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:55 pm
Coming and going ddxx, hold on, you're in for one hell of a ride. Razz :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 04:58 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey.... is this a pre-orgy party.... :wink:

I think his shoes are just divine...... I SO WANT THEM! ( k - I'm joking - really!)

Are togas like kilts..... you know.... do they wear anything under them Question

(Indeedee - can you let me know girlie - is his peck worse than his bite! Laughing )

I haven't been pecked yet - will let you know. :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 05:08 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Izzie wrote:

I haven't been pecked yet - will let you know. :wink: :wink:

K - well, if it's a naughty peck - he can fly-by :wink:

However, if the peck is on the cheek..... that's just coco!

(k - I'm being good tonite - this is pre-orgy!) Laughing

(our BEAgle has flown the nest for a while - we'll have to wait and see a?) Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 08:31:44